Pain Medicine Anesthesiology  |
Dr. George Momany, MD
Dr Momany is ACMS certified in both Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. He has practiced both specialties in the Spokane WA area for more than 25 years. The office is currently located on the Sacred Heart Medical Center campus, with convenient parking and access to their 2nd floor office in the East Tower of the Doctors Building. We are available by phone Monday through Friday, and are seeing patients most Wednesdays and Fridays.

5901 N Lidgerwood St Ste 218

Spokane, WA 99208

• First Choice Health
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart
  • LifeWise
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Elevator
  • ODS Health Plan
  • Premera Blue Cross

Learn about Dr. Momany

In the 25 years I have been practicing, medicine has undergone substantial changes.  Many advancements have been made which offer the potential of improved care.  Allowing my patients time to describe their issues and correlating this with their medical history is the main way I strive to reach the correct diagnosis.  Laboratory data is helpful, but it is important to treat the patient and their symptoms, not the X-ray.  In addition, physicians are often faced with "production pressures" and the push to see more patients in less time.  In my practice, I make sure that the patient has time to discuss their problem and symptoms with me face to face. A family member or friend is encouraged to be present for the initial encounter to help convey your problem, and help remember my explanations.  Once the procedure, alternatives, and risks are discussed, your escort will stay in our comfortable waiting area while we treat you.  We will ensure that we take the time to safely and accurately perform your injection to the best of our ability.  By taking the extra time and attention to detail, most patients easily tolerate the injection and benefit from the proper procedure for their individual issue.  We strive to perform the minimal number of treatments necessary to return you to normal function.  My goal is also to make this difficult time of your life as smooth and least stressful as possible.

Dr. Momany's Experience

Dr. Momany's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Spinal Nerve Block
  • Stellate Ganglion Block
  • Thoracic Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Thoracic Facet Joint Injection

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Northern Michigan University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • University Of Michigan Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Lds Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University Of Virginia Health Sciences Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1989

Dr. Momany has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Momany does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Momany and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Momany's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Momany to family and friends
Dr. Momany's Performance
in Loon Lake, WA |
Dr Momany and his staff are very engaging. They are patient with questions and answer thoroughly. Very caring and empathetic.
in Spokane Valley, WA |
my experience with Dr. Momany was excellent I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr Momany and his staff are professional, knowledgeable and caring. From diagnosis to treatment, my questions are always answered and concerns addressed.
in Deer Park, WA |
I have suffered with tingling, numbness and hot shooting nerve pain in my left leg from my lower back to my toes off and on since a pelvic dislocation 3 years ago. After my symptoms became chronic I saw Dr. Momany at my physicians advice. With Dr Momany's treatment and expertise the severe pain has diminished almost completely and he has helped me to get the right tests to determine the cause of my continued symptoms. I will highly recommend Dr. Momany to others in the future.
in Nine Mile Falls, WA |
Each treatment with Dr. Momany is always a pleasant & informative experience. Because he take his time asking questions & explaining what his going to do, he put his patient comfort first. I would recommend Dr. Momany to all my family members and friends without any hesitation. Dr. Momany is a fantastic doctor who truly cares about his patient's well-being. For these reasons alone, I will continue to see Dr. Momany & recommend him to others who would benefit from his services. Thank You
in Rice, Washington |
I have had the pleasure of being treated by Dr. George M. Momany for several low back spine injections. He has a pleasent personality & shows genuine concern for his patients comfort levels. He took the time to visit with me when found out I had emergency intestinal surgery for a blockage & in months to follow he still asks about how I am recoverying from that procedure. I am very comfortable with his knowledge of the procedures he performs & he would be my anathesiolgist 4sure!! Thanks Doc!
in Deer Park, WA |
I have had two visits (procedures) with Dr. Momany and both experiences have been very positive! Dr. Momany has the BEST bedside manner; he takes time to answer all questions, he's concerned about how you feel during the procedure; overall, Dr. momany is a very kind and knowledgeable MD. I appreciate Dr. Momany's care and opinion to the highest degree. I would highly recommend Dr. Momany to my family and friends who are in need of his services.
in Spokane, WA |
DR Momany talks to you about what he is doing with a procedure. When he gives me a pain shot for my back he says like I am putting in the numbing med now tell me if your having any pain with the shot. ETC. He makes you feel at ease doing this then you know what to expect. He is very gentle and knows where to enter the needle with the information you give him. I give him and his staff the highest recommend to others with back pain.
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Momany came highly recommended and I now know why. Living with bad back pain for the last 10-15 years, I cannot believe how much better I feel just 10 days after my treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Momany to family and/or friends.
I've recently received my third spinal injection from Dr. Momany - I am very impressed and satisfied with his professionalism and caring concern for me as a patient. He and his staff show great care and concern for their patients, explaining procedures and ensuring as much comfort during the process as possible. I'm grateful at how much this is helping!
in Spokane, WA |
He is very kind and explains well, including what he is doing and what you will feel as he is implementing the procedure. The whole staff is very pleasant and care about you. They go out of their way to help you relax. I have not had success in having a headache/neck ache go away for 3 years. I am believing that Dr. Momany is the right Doctor to help me!
in artbycaroleann@gmail.com |
He asks pertinent questions and always answers in a way I understand. He explains each step through the procedure.
in Spokane Valley, WA |
Dr. Momany and his staff are so professional but have wonderful bedside manner that puts you to ease as they prep and perform the procedures. He explains all that is happening and checks in during the procedure to be sure I am ok. I can't recommend them enough. My chronic neck pain is certainly easing up for the first time in 30 years! I am so grateful for his/their expertise and kind actions.
in Mead, WA |
I have been seeing Dr. Momany since 1998, untill currently. I have had 4 neck surgeries over a 8 year period. he has given me many cervical injections over the years, with wonderful resulta. I am currently seeing him for a new onset problem. Again has helped me tremendously! Always caring, gentle and very informative of the procedure & what he plans to do and my probable outcome. I woud go nowhere else for injection because of his excelence in knowledge & precise care and excelent results!
in Spokane, WA |
Dr. Momany is very knowledgable, listens to your concerns and explains the procedure in as much detail as you need. He is a naturally gentle, caring person who puts you at ease. His staff are also kind and caring.
Have you seen Dr. George Momany, MD?
Are you Dr. Momany?

Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • HealthSmart
  • LifeWise
    Connect
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • National Elevator