Dr. George Martin, MD

Dr. George Martin, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. George Martin, MD is a dermatologist in Kihei, HI and has been practicing for 33 years. He graduated from Temple University School Of Medicine in 1982 and specializes in dermatology and dermatopathology.

41 E Lipoa St Ste 21

Kihei, HI 96753

• American Republic
  • Benesys
  • CoreSource
  • Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Martin

See how frequently Dr. Martin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Warts
Skin Infections
Benign Tumor

Dr. Martin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Hawaii.

• Temple University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Med College Penn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1983
  • Med College Penn
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1985
  • University Of California Los Angeles
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Martin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Martin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Martin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Martin's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends

Dr. Martin's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Dr. Martin needs to learn polite bedside manners. He is so rough it was all I could not to jump off the table and run. He acts like a know it all.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0

We are sorry that your experience was not positive. I would love to speak with you more about this and gain insight on your visit to our office. Feel Free to contact our office @ 808 875-0511 and ask to speak with the office manager- Mahalo!

I have only seen the PA. I went twice for a skin exam; the PA was minimally complacent answering my concerns (skin cancer runs in my family, so I want to be sure). My biggest complaint is when I took my 14 year old daughter this past week for acne. We discussed options and decided on a face wash,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

We are sorry that your visit in our office was not positive . Unfortunately we do not have a say in what an insurance company will and will not cover, we do the best we can based on the information provided to us by the insurance companies electronic system. I would love to speak with you to hear more about your experience in our office. Bethany Dilley 808 875-0511 Office Manager

While Dr. Martin's office claims he is taking new patients, first available appointment is in November of 2017. He only offers appointments with PA or NP before that.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option2

Aloha and Thank you for your feedback. I would like to assure you that Dr. Martin does accept new patients and that new patients are routinely worked into his schedule. I would love to speak with you more regarding your contact with our office,so that I can look into this situation further. Please feel free to contact me @ 808 875-0511 Bethany Dilley Office Manager