Dr. George Marosan, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 67

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. George Marosan, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Bellevue, WA and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Rush University in 1983.

Dr. George Marosan, MD

Bellevue Plastic Surgeons

11820 Northup Way Ste E190 Bellevue, WA 98005

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Marosan with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at St. Anne Hospital.

Make an appointment at St. Anne Hospital today at (206) 693-4972.

These providers are on the medical staff of St. Anne Hospital.

Dr. Marosan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marosan

4.2

I'm writing this review because it's important for prospective patients to know how they may be treated by Dr. Marosan's staff. Namely, his office manager, Lauri. She lost my deposit and then accused me of never paying it and not being a current patient. Turns out, she lost it. No apology. I email in 10 days before surgery to settle the remaining balance and get a loan shark style scathing email about how I'm getting dropped from the roster due to nonpayment.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Portland – Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Marosan, MD?
Great listener! I’ve bee a patient since 2011. I’ve tried 2 other doctors and they do what they want but Dr. Marosan actually listens to my needs and concerns. I moved out of state and flew back to Bellevue twice to get injectables with him because other doctors kept messing up! I love Dr. Marosan and I highly recommend him.
Val in Potomac, MD – Nov 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Marosan, MD?
Dr. Marosan fixed my botched lipo from another doctor. The result was beyond my expectation. Dr. Marosan is truly the best of the best. He's not only an exceptional surgeon but also an artist that sculpted my body. He had trained with the top doctors/pioneers around the world for different plastic surgical procedures. He's professional, knowledgeable, kind, and also has a sense of humor. Thank you Dr. Marosan for changing my life!
Everett, WA – Oct 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Marosan, MD?
In Dec 2015 on my 60th Birthday I had a Tummy tuck, Vaser Liposuction on my hips, abs and back with fat transfer to the butt. 5 Days later I had a breast lift and then my make over was complete. I was so glad I picked Dr Marosan to perform my surgery. He did an amazing job on taking my body back around 30 years. What I didn't realize was how much time the Dr Marosan and his staff would spend so much time with me afterwards to make sure I was comfortable. I was given both the Dr's and the RN's ce
Debra Gravelle in Soap Lake, WA – Jan 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Marosan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Marosan?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery