Dr. George Malki, MD

Dr. George Malki, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Taking the time to listen to my patients to find out how best to help them.

Dr. George Malki, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orange City, FL. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Malki is affiliated with Florida Hospital Fish Memorial.

Dr. Malki's Experience

See how Dr. Malki's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Malki

Dr. Malki accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Malki has admitting privileges.

Dr. Malki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malki to family and friends
    Dr. Malki's Performance
    in Deltona, FL |
    ARNP Kelly cross is great but med asst Ruthy is rude and way to casual. I called to inquire about diagnostic testing I had done and she picked up phone as if annoyed and said " yea .. what's up?" Just plain rude. Then she said "we'll call you .. we just got it yesterday".... well it may not be important to her but to me it is. Front desk associate place me on hold as I was speaking .. with out even asking me to hold. It's crazy .. good ARNP mediocre staff.
    in Deltona, FL |
    I have seen Dr Malki excellent Dr I mainly see Kelly Cross NP She is excellent listens to your concerns and takes time explaining things. Orders test to obtain correct diagnosis and does follow up.I would always recommend people to this group
    in Deltona, FL |
    Very professional the doctors and the staff, they accommodate you in an emergency . The best part they listen to you. Trust my Dr. Michelle Hoyos
    in Deltona, FL |
    My husband Jerry and I have gone to Dr. Malki's office for years. Every visit is a good experience for us. Everyone is friendly and professional. Michelle Hoya is extremely thorough with her questions and explanations to our questions. The nurses and staff are always nice and helpful.
    in Debary, FL |
    Florida has a plethora of doctors, but finding one who is a good diagnostician, compassionate and competent is not so easy. . George Malki is one such health care physician who is dedicated to the healthcare of his patient and outcomes. I feel like I hit the jackpot, so dear older person, if you are looking for an exceptional doctor, look no further. He is right here in Orange City Town Center. Mohammad Khan Ph. D.
    in Deltona, FL |
    Recomiendo 100% los doctores que trabajan en Town Center Family Practice, sobre todo a la doctora Michelle Hoyos, porque maneja medicina preventiva, lo cual te asegura que no vas a contraer enfermedades terminales pues, ella siempre esta muy interesada en sus pacientes y te recomienda los exámenes de tipo preventivo. La atención y el servicio siempre son amables y a tiempo...Son excelentes...gracias doctora Michelle...
    Deltona, FL |
    Appointment was same day I called when they opened only waited about thirty minutes
    in Debary, FL |
    This staff is very cooperative in scheduling appts; they always manage to squeeze you in when you need to; and the Doctor and the PA's are very caring and never rush you through you appt.
    in Deland, FL |
    I went to Dr. Malki's office November 2nd and at first, the experience was pleasant. I was asked to go for blood work which I did $985 to take my blood. After the blood work I had another appointment on November21. Dr. Malki had forgotten who I was and did not read my chart information before coming to the appoinntment room. The Dr's helper Charlene forgot one of the two perscriptions and got the other perscription wrong. Took a dozen calls to fix all this. Avoid this practitioner. Avoid
    in Orange City, FL |
    I have been patient with Dr. Malki for almost 20 years. He is a caring doctor with an excellent staff. They have always provided me with great service and treated me with respect. He has 2 great PA's that also work with him. I would recommend this office to everyone.
    in DeBary, FL |
    My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Malki and his staff for several years now. We have always found them to be prompt, courteous and caring with any of our questions. The staff takes the time with you and does not "rush" you out the door. Highly recommend the Orange City, FL office !
    in Orange City, FL |
    I have been going to this office for years. I would not consider going anywhere else. The office staff is always courteous and they make my husband and I feel like family. Michelle is the best PA I have ever used. She always takes the time to listen and seems to actually care about her patients. I have never had a Doctor's office show the kindness that Town Center Family Practice does. They are the best!
    in Deltona, FL |
    I recently changed doctors and I am so glad I did! My experiences with Dr Malki have all been great. The day I call when I need either a prescription refill or just a question it gets taken care of the SAME day! My other Dr took several phone calls and days to get back to me. I feel very well taken care of and confident all my needs will be met in a timely manner. I was referred by a friend and if you are reading this.......I refer you as well!!!!!!
    in Deltona, FL |
    My wife & I have been seeing Dr.Malki for 10 years.We really like him.We would recommend him to any one.
    in Deltona, FL |
    I am very satisfied because is a good Doctor
    in Longwood, FL |
    I've been going to Dr. Malki's office for about 6 years and he, Michelle (PA), and Kelley (new Nurse Practitioner) are very professional and nice. I've visited each of them at least one time and I really have no preference unless it comes down to any female-specific problems. They make me feel comfortable and they are very good listeners. The staff is also really respectful and polite, they make scheduling easy. Highly recommend!
    I've learned that medication isn't the only thing that helps heal you, it's about having a good doctor to guide you on your medical journey with a positive outlook on life. Going to see Dr. Malki was a great experience and I will continue to do so.
    in Orange City, FL |
    Never seems rushed, answer questions and provides clear instructions, listens well and respond appropriately. Coordinates with other physicians when necessary. I have worked with many doctors over 20 years as a nurse and have seen and experienced the good, the bad and the in between. My husband was very ill when we found Dr. Malki and other Drs had been treating his symptoms, Dr. Malki got him to the proper specialist, followed up and got him restored to a high level or quality of health.
    Have you seen Dr. George Malki, MD?
    Are you Dr. Malki?

Dr. Malki's Care Philosophy

Taking the time to listen to my patients to find out how best to help them.

Dr. Malki's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Malki has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Malki's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Depression
    • Emphysema
    • Heart Disease
    • High Cholesterol
    • Infectious Diseases
    • Injuries
    • Menopause
    • Pneumonia
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University Of Montreal / Faculty Of Medicine

Completed in 1992

McGill University / Faculty Of Medicine

Graduated in 1985

• French

Dr. Malki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)