Dr. George S. Malki, MD

Dr. George S. Malki, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 55 years old

Taking the time to listen to my patients to find out how best to help them.Read more

Dr. Malki's Experience

See how Dr. Malki's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Malki

Dr. Malki accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Malki has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Malki
Dr. Malki's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in Deland, FL |
I went to Dr. Malki's office November 2nd and at first, the experience was pleasant. I was asked to go for blood work which I did $985 to take my blood. After the blood work I had another appointment on November21. Dr. Malki had forgotten who I was and did not read my chart information before coming to the appoinntment room. The Dr's helper Charlene forgot one of the two perscriptions and got the other perscription wrong. Took a dozen calls to fix all this. Avoid this practitioner. Avoid
in Orange City, FL |
I have been patient with Dr. Malki for almost 20 years. He is a caring doctor with an excellent staff. They have always provided me with great service and treated me with respect. He has 2 great PA's that also work with him. I would recommend this office to everyone.
in DeBary, FL |
My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Malki and his staff for several years now. We have always found them to be prompt, courteous and caring with any of our questions. The staff takes the time with you and does not "rush" you out the door. Highly recommend the Orange City, FL office !
in Orange City, FL |
I have been going to this office for years. I would not consider going anywhere else. The office staff is always courteous and they make my husband and I feel like family. Michelle is the best PA I have ever used. She always takes the time to listen and seems to actually care about her patients. I have never had a Doctor's office show the kindness that Town Center Family Practice does. They are the best!
in Deltona, FL |
I recently changed doctors and I am so glad I did! My experiences with Dr Malki have all been great. The day I call when I need either a prescription refill or just a question it gets taken care of the SAME day! My other Dr took several phone calls and days to get back to me. I feel very well taken care of and confident all my needs will be met in a timely manner. I was referred by a friend and if you are reading this.......I refer you as well!!!!!!
in Deltona, FL |
My wife & I have been seeing Dr.Malki for 10 years.We really like him.We would recommend him to any one.
in Deltona, FL |
I am very satisfied because is a good Doctor
in Longwood, FL |
I've been going to Dr. Malki's office for about 6 years and he, Michelle (PA), and Kelley (new Nurse Practitioner) are very professional and nice. I've visited each of them at least one time and I really have no preference unless it comes down to any female-specific problems. They make me feel comfortable and they are very good listeners. The staff is also really respectful and polite, they make scheduling easy. Highly recommend!
I've learned that medication isn't the only thing that helps heal you, it's about having a good doctor to guide you on your medical journey with a positive outlook on life. Going to see Dr. Malki was a great experience and I will continue to do so.
in Orange City, FL |
Never seems rushed, answer questions and provides clear instructions, listens well and respond appropriately. Coordinates with other physicians when necessary. I have worked with many doctors over 20 years as a nurse and have seen and experienced the good, the bad and the in between. My husband was very ill when we found Dr. Malki and other Drs had been treating his symptoms, Dr. Malki got him to the proper specialist, followed up and got him restored to a high level or quality of health.
Have you seen Dr. George S. Malki, MD?
Are you Dr. Malki?

Dr. Malki's Care Philosophy

Taking the time to listen to my patients to find out how best to help them.

Dr. Malki's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Malki has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Malki's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University Of Montreal / Faculty Of Medicine

Completed in 1992

McGill University / Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1985

• French

Dr. Malki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Spirometry
  • Urinalysis
  • Wart Removal

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.