Dermatology  |
Dr. George Magel Jr, MD
Dr. George Magel Jr, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Hickory, NC. He is 35 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

Piedmont Plastic & Dermatology

315 19th St SE

Hickory, NC 28602

Learn about Dr. Magel Jr

Dr. Magel Jr's Experience

Dr. Magel Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Magel Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Dermatitis
  • Fungal Infections
  • Hair Loss
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Diseases

• Mole Removal

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Magel Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Magel Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Magel Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Magel Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Magel Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Magel Jr to family and friends
Dr. Magel Jr's Performance
in Gastonia, NC |
I want to say that Dr. Magel is 'Perfect' but I do not want to sound disingenuous because I am not, and he truly is too good to be true! He explains everything he does and why, is conscious of any discomfort a precedure causes and takes care to provide as painless an experience as possible. I cannot say enough good things as my experiences have been wonderful and every procedure performed with incredible results! I highly recommend him to all!
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Magel is so great!! He is very kind and handsome and has a very gentle touch. I was terrified to come in and it wasn't bad at all. Coming back to him soon. Cannot say thank you enough
in Gastonia, NC |
Very satisfied with my visit today. Dr Magel did an outstanding job explaining everything to me.. His assistant was also very personable.
in Gastonia, NC |
Love the one one I get with doctor and assistants. Doctor suggests the treatments and never tries to push you into anything you are comfortable with. Very please with the outcome of my treatments.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very professional. Dr. Magel did an excellent job on my Botox and fillers. He approaches it like an artist and is very thoughtful about the result he and his patient are looking to achieve. My face looks fantastic.
in Hickory, NC |
Dr. Magel is awesome! He is very knowledgable and up-to-date on dermatological/cosmetic procedures. He treats each patient based on his/her individual needs and is personally invested in his treatments. Dr. Magel is VERY thorough~ he takes his time and explains the rationale behind his technique. You can tell he is passionate about his work!!! He is an asset to Piedmont Plastic Surgery and Dermatology. I am VERY happy with my results!!!! Schedule an appt. with him~you won't regret it!
in Gastonia, NC |
This was my first time here. I have seen other dermatologists. They were so nice. Shannon was very friendly and helpful. Dr. Magel was fantastic
in Gastonia, NC |
Quick and efficient office visits. My skin has improved 100 percent in 6 months!
in Gastonia, NC |
They were very friendly and provided excellent customer service
in Gastonia, NC |
Brandi was super sweet and so helpful. Dr. Magel is amazing and I will send everyone I know to him.
in Gastonia, NC |
Clinical staff are excellent! Front staff needs to be more discrete with personal information.
I saw Dr. George Magel.
in Gastonia, NC |
The moment I came in the office he attended to all my needs that I was concerned about. In just a few weeks the medication that he prescribed me cleared my condition up that I came in for. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. Everyone here at this office is amazing.
in Gastonia, NC |
In and out quickly. The doctor and staff where great
in Gastonia, NC |
He cleared me up. I had a bad rash that another doctor could not help me with so he sent me here. I would recommend him to my friends or family.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very good. Dr. Magel has my leg looking so much better after one week after having to deal with the wound clinic for year.
in Gastonia, NC |
Great experience. Dr. Magel seemed very concerned about my skin issues and I was seen promptly. Lauren was the greatest medical assistant I have ever had.
in Gastonia, NC |
Real good people. Highly recommend. Glad I came in today.
in Gastonia, NC |
He is from Texas of course he is great! Very informative much appreciated.
in Gastonia, NC |
I am very pleased with my cosmetic results. I had issues in the past with Botox making my brows look and feel heavy so I was cautious about getting any Botox in any area but my crows feet. I am so pleased with the lift I have on my brows that I just want to share and let the Doctor and his staff member (Jessica) know that I will return and appreciate them. Great doctor great results!
in Hickory, NC |
On the whole, Dr. Magel is fine. The staff at the Tate Blvd location is the issue. I was consistently treated rudely in by the reception staff and the nurse. I would think that the staff would be a little bit friendlier to patients seeking a cosmetic procedure and paying a premium price for an elective procedure. I was spoken to shortly almost as if I was bothering them by being there. As a result, I changed doctors and have recommended others to avoid going here.
We appreciate the candid feedback and kind words about our staff member. We strive to always provide superior care and set the stage for the best possible patient experience. We would like to extend our apologies if at anytime we were perceived to be insensitive to a patient request or condition. That is never our intention and going forward we will address this with our staff to improve our patient interactions. Best wishes!
in Gastonia, NC |
Dr. Magel made me feel so comfortable and gave me hope and help about how to take care of my hands!
Great very nice professional
Very thorough.
in Gastonia, NC |
Took time to answer my questions. Very polite and seemed to honestly care about my concerns.
in Gastonia, NC |
Explained everything thoroughly. Felt welcomed.
in Bowling Green, KY |
Very professional.
in Gastonia, NC |
Very professional, very efficient.
in Atlanta, GA |
I was worked in and was seen rather quickly. I am very relieved after my appointmrnt because it has been an issue that i have worried about for 8 years. I am now happy to know that my condition is completely normal. Which is a big relief.
in Gastonia, NC |
Magel is a very nice Doc. He talks a little fast but the assistant did a great job of explaining what I needed to do. I am glad I came to this office.
in Gastonia, NC |
He stayed in the room with my son and I until every question had been answered. And he made sure that I understood everything before he left. I like that a lot.
in Newton, NC |
Excellent provider and nursing staff. Very friendly and informative. Made me feel very comfortable during my yearly skin check. I actually switched providers within their practice and an happy. Physician is very warm and inviting. Explained each and every thing he was doing and what he found and suggested. His nurse Cristal was very nice and friendly. Would definitely recommend (and have) this physician and will never see Dr. Hunt at the practice again. I would give him a A+++ rating if asked.
Have you seen Dr. George Magel Jr, MD?

Visit Dr. Magel Jr