Dr. George Lovett, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. George Lovett, MD

Dermatology | Male

Dr. George Lovett, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Raynham, MA. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Lovett is affiliated with Cheshire Medical Center.

Dr. Lovett's Experience

See how Dr. Lovett's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lovett

Dr. Lovett accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lovett has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lovett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lovett to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Lovett's Performance
Brockton, MA |
Dr. Lovett seems competent, but very busy with virtually no bedside manner. Personally this was no issue for me, once I came in for my appointment it was a very efficient diagnosis and my prescription was sent right away with no issue. I got all the information I needed quickly and easily. I caution however if you have large amounts of follow up questions, or want a doctor who will spend much time with you as I did not get the impression that it's the way he operates at all.
in Brockton, MA |
This man was the absolute worst! He was not considerate or attentive AT ALL. His main goal seemed to be how fast he could get out of the room and on to the next patient instead of wanting to answer my questions or ease my concerns. My appointment was at 1:30pm. I didn't get seen until 2:30 and he was unapologetic. He rummaged through my hair said he saw no bald spots and that there was nothing he could do. When I asked about certain symptoms I was experiencing he said i could look it up online??
in Taunton, MA |
This doctor is board certified and also has published studies. He is competent in his craft and knows what he is doing. He is science-based in his approach and focuses on his patient's problems. That is what is important. As someone trained in Physiology and Biochemistry myself, it is refreshing to meet a fellow scientist who has multiple competencies. If you want top-grade care, I would recommend Dr.Lovett !
If I could leave no star I would. He spent a total of 3 mins with me & somehow managed to be rude & condescending in that little time. Took one look at my face which he diagnosed w/rosacea 2 yrs ago & this is the first time seeing him since. I've had little improvement & rather than talk to me about it he told me my only option was a pill, handed me a pamphlet & walked out the door. No discussion of other options, how my skin has been feeling, or if I wanted to take medication ( I do not).
Taunton |
Safe to say I was baffled and couldn't believe how he treated me and acted like what I had going on was nothing!!! How is he even a doctor? All he did was smile in my face and tell me that it's probably not going to go away and that nothing will help. He was also rushing me out and didn't care one bit.
in Springfield, MA |
The worst doctor's visit I have ever had in my life. This doctor fashions himself a rockstar. He isn't interested in your issues, he just wants you to sit there for 2 minutes while he prescribes pills, charges your insurance company, and kick you out of the door. He is terrible.
in Marshfield, MA |
Dr Lovett has not once but twice found malignant melanomas on me that were removed at Beth Israel in Boston within a month. Those cancers KILL you if not identified early. I was notified not by a machine or his staff, but by him personally on the phone. I like the guy and am thankful.
in Stoughton, MA |
Very disappointed that zero stars is not an option. Easy to see why appointments are easy to get with this doctor. He was drone, disrespectful and insulting to my teenage daughter who felt humiliated after this visit. Paid a $50 copay for my daughter to be told she is overweight and handed a piece of paper. Assuming a dermatologist just spend a bit of time with teenage girls, his comments to her were at least indelicate and at most insulting. No explanation, no diagnosis, just rude behavio
in Taunton, MA |
I really want to give 0 stars but the option is not available. We have long waited for appointments for my wife, our baby and myself, scheduled over 3 months ago. At first sight, he was cold, rude, showed no interest for the profession he chose in life. Complete disregard for the 3 of us, really rushing to get out, mind you, the appointment was for 3:45pm. We did not receive a bear minimum level of attention one would expect, as if he was doing a favor against his will. This doctor was a joke.
Went to Dr. Lovett for first time in Brockton office. The nurse and staff are wonderful. Will not go back to him. He spent less than 10 minutes with me. When I told him I had some concerns regarding a mark. It was like no big deal.
in Raynham, MA |
Knowlegeable, resourceful, explained all options, and personable. Took the time to ask questions and make recommendations. Expeditiously biopsied skin concern on my arm and on my brother's face and reported results quickly. Both were determined to be basal cell carcinomas.
in Brockton, MA |
Just another Doctor that wants your money and doesn't cure you the first second or third time. UNPROFESSIONAL.
in Boston, MA |
Rude staff on phone. No appointments available within 2 weeks ever! Bad diagnosis. I have had the same skin problems now for over 6 months and they have not gotten better. He doesn't listen and is way too quick to diagnose (wrong). He also puts downdown other Doctors.
North Easton, MA |
I was initially hesitant going to my appointment with Dr. Lovett as there are some pretty low reviews about him floating around, however I am very glad I went in for my appointment. Dr. Lovett as well as his nurse are personable, friendly, informative, and prompt. It was probably the most on time and time efficient appointment I have ever had with a medical provider. Overall, very satisfied with my experience.
in South Easton, MA |
He has a God Complex . He sends you out of his office with prescriptions for a single fill of medicines for psoriasis. So every month or so, you have to call his office. Really? These are not drugs you can get high on......it's medication needed, especially during the winter. He also brings a lot of his personal beliefs up about Big Brother Government and Obama Care, it's going get a lot worse. I thought he was very unprofessional for an MD.
in Middleboro, MA |
Wasn't rushed..Dr.Lovett answered all my questions ..overall experience was Great !
Appt was rushed not happy with him didn't listen well
Have you seen Dr. George Lovett, MD?
Are you Dr. Lovett?

Compare Dr. Lovett

}

Dr. Lovett's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology and Occupational Medicine

Dr. Lovett has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lovett's Board Certifications

• Dermatology
  • Occupational Medicine

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Genital Warts
  • Granuloma of Skin
  • Hair Loss
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Lyme Disease
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

IN UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1978

University Hospital
    Vanderbilt University Med Center

Dr. Lovett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lovett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology