Dr. George Lefkovits, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat •  Male • Age 70

Dr. Lefkovits

George Lefkovits MD

9 E 62nd St New York, NY 10065

Dr. George Lefkovits, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in New York, NY and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate in 1975 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Lefkovits' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lefkovits

4.0

Dr. Lefkovits?
Dr. Lefkovits' Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Lefkovits, MD
Seeking out an expierienced Physician was a task. Going to Dr Lefkovits was the best decision I made. From the moment you walk into the door, you feel right. From the staff to the Dr. They make you feel like family. Dr Lefkovits was very attentive to my needs. He addressed all my questions and concerns. All my visits, from surgery to post follow ups, were done with care and concern. I recommend Dr Lefkovits to be your surgeon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Lefkovits, MD?
My experience with Dr. Lefkovits was life changing. I had a bad experience with another surgeon which left me totally depressed from the money I spent to the horrible result. I went to Dr. Lefkovits and not only was he knowledgeable but he was caring and honest. He saw the hurt in me and wanted to help me and I am so grateful to him and his staff. They reassured me everything would be okay and it was. My results are so amazing. Thank you Dr. Lefkovits
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Lefkovits, MD?
Dr. Lefkovits is the most professional, caring and skilled Dr ever. He made me feel beautiful 20 years ago and most recently again in May 2016. I had some complications that were unexpected during surgery but Dr. L took care of me and everything went perfectly. Thank God I was in his hands or it may not have turned out so well. He and his staff are excellent and took great care of me. I would not go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Lefkovits, MD?
I was recommended to Dr. Lefkovits by both of my sister-in-law's which they both got a breast implants by him several years ago , which they still look fabulous after having two kids each . I recently did breast implants as well , I couldn't ask for a better surgeon then Dr. Lefkovits may God bless his beautiful hands for giving me amazing breast and making me feel confident about myself once again . Hope you schedule your concentration with him .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Lefkovits, MD?
Number one recommended doctor for plastic surgery I got the results I was looking for perfect crew perfect care definitely recommended to anyone looking to do any surgery thank you so much Dr you make me look younger beautiful and I feel amazing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Lefkovits, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lefkovits?

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Lefkovits' conditions and procedures:

• Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • ENT Surgery
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gynecomastia