Dr. George Kouris, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Hinsdale, IL and has been practicing for 15 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, breast reconstruction surgery, and more.

Dr. Kouris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kouris

Dr. Kouris?
Dr. Kouris' Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Kouris, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Kouris is extremely knowledgeable and skilled in facial aesthetics. He shares every aspect of the procedure with you and takes his time to make sure everything is absolutely perfect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
I was quite sure from my initial phone conversation that I had chosen the right surgery office for me. Meeting each of you along the way confirmed I’d made the right choice. You’re the best. Thanks for everything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
Extremely professional and understanding -highly recommend anyone needing plastic surgery' Communication with the Doctor's office was outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
Dr. Kouris is the most talented, brilliant and technically perfect breast surgeon I've ever seen. I am a registered nurse who has been working with plastic surgeons for almost 9 years. I have had the opportunity to work alongside some of the very best. When it came time for me to find a surgeon I literally spent over a year just doing research. Once I found Dr. Kouris I immediately knew he was the one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
The personal attention, professionalism and treatment of me as an individual is what drew me towards Dr. Kouris and his staff, and what I recommend him to others for. If you have been struggling with your body image, I honestly recommend that doing the hard work of self-acceptance is key. I tried to do that, and realized I needed more. After overcoming the internal struggles, I can honestly say it was a good decision for me. I'm finally happy with my body!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
From initial consult to my still continuing follow up appointments, everyone I came into contact with was a true professional…your expertise and pride in your work is evident. The facelift surgery was perfect and I want to personaly thank Dr. George Kouris for all his hard work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
Due to breast cancer, I had a single mastectomy at age 62. Dr Kouris handled the reconstruction with an implant and a lift on my opposite side. Not only am I pleased with his technical surgery, but I am surprised at how artistic he was with the reconstruction. I've nicknamed him "Dr. Van Gogh". His asst, Sheila, also was very knowledgeable and concerned that I was comfortable with the outcome. Quite a team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
Dr. Kouris helped me through a very scary cancer surgery. I was told that 30% of my lower lip would have to be removed. It is now 7 months later, friends and family are amazed. Dr. Koruis did such a good job no one could believe the out come. Other then minor chin scare you would Never know that I had such of a Major surgery. THANK YOU Dr, you are the GREATES!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
Dr. Kouris is an amazing, and caring doctor who is thoughtful in his approach to your care and has a warm bedside manner. He listens carefully to your desires and is open and honest about what the final expected results will be. His nurse, Sheila, is wonderful to work with. She has a kind listening ear and is extremely supportive. She is equally honest, and truly comes across as wanting the best for each of her patients. When you are in
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
My experience and outcome was exceptional even under difficult circumstances. I can't recommend this team enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
Wonderful experience. I feel so well taken care of by Dr. Kouris and Nurse Sheila. Have referred many friends and family members to the practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
I highly recommend this practice and am a satisfied patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
There are many plastic surgeons out there, good and bad, but if you should see anyone it’s Dr. Kouris, I would recommend him ten times over, and I wouldn't trust my face with anyone else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
I just have to say what a wonderful Dr. Kouris is and what an amazing job he did with my body. He is so patient and determination to make you feel comfortable , his bedside manners are impeccable. He truly cares for each of his patients with accuracy and compassion. If you are looking to change your body this is the place to go. The staff that he has care just as deeply as Dr. Kouris does. They help you through all your questions and concerns and if they can't the doctor will without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
I had to write you to express the gratitude, inspiration, joy, above all faith that I received from your “gift”. I say gift because only God could have given such as you have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
He knows what he is doing and gives you 5 star results. His office is located in a beautiful area and his staff is super sweet. If anyone is considering any facial plastic surgery he is the man to see!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
Every aspect of my experience with this group has been underscored with clarity, competency, experience, care, compassion and skill while being administered with careful attention to detail and followup to insure a great result.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
I live in Florida now and will fly in to get my flabby arms done with Dr. Kouris. The staff went out of their way to make you comfortable, always smiling, always pleasant. LOVED THE STAFF. PLease don't hesitate to check Dr. Kouris out!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Kouris, MD?
Nice doctor. I came in for some cosmetic surgery and was very happy with the whole experience. He was patient and thorough during the consultation and the results were what I had hoped for. I would definitely recommend him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Kouris?

Dr. Kouris accepts

Dr. Kouris accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Kouris' experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Kouris' conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Aging Face
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Reduction
  • Brow Lift
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gigantomastia
  • Gynecomastia
  • Juvéderm® Injection
  • Laser Hair Removal
  • Laser Liposuction
  • Lipodystrophy
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Photorejuvenation
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Grafts
  • Smartlipo Triplex® Laser Liposuction
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)

Aligning patient desires with realistic patient expectations is paramount to patient satisfaction.  I pride myself on providing a thoughtful, straight forward and honest surgical consultation.  I care for my patients as I would care for my ...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2004
2000
1999

• Greek

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kouris treats patients.