Dr. George Khouri, MD

Dr. George Khouri, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. George Khouri, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine in 1983 and specializes in ophthalmology.

1411 N Flagler Dr

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • Health Care District of Palm Beach County

Learn about Dr. Khouri

See how frequently Dr. Khouri performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dry Eyes

Dr. Khouri's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Khouri "Dr Khouri and his staff are dedicated to providing the finest quality, most comprehensive care available. We believe that personalized service and attention to detail are key to ensuring the best possible treatment of eye conditions. We offer the most advanced diagnostic equipment and treatment options such as advanced technology lens implants for cataract surgery."

• Ophthalmology

• Blepharitis
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

• Laser Microsurgery
  • Laser Surgery
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Relaxing Incisions, Corneal
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

• University Chicago Hospital and Clins
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Mass Ee Infirm
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Khouri has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Khouri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khouri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khouri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khouri to family and friends

Dr. Khouri's Performance

Before my surgery I can hardly read I have to use flash light very hard for me to use compute . Since after surgery on my both eyes and my symphony implants placed my vision changed, I no longer using my glasses and very happy with results, From the doctor to the staff which they treated me very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
One of the bed the eye doctor's i've ever had. When he did my laser eye surgery in August 2016, it was unbelievable the amount of patience he had for me and other patients that were getting eye surgery that day. The procedure went smooth and quick. I definitely recommend this doctor for all ages.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I recently had the pleasure of being a patient at the Palm Beach Eye Center. Dr Khouri and his staff are very professional and pleasant to work with. After my examination Dr Khouri explained the various options I had to deal with my very mature cataracts. I chose the multi focal lens implants which...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Fortunately I was recommended to Dr. Khouri, who has successfully diagnosed and treated me for problems ranging from dry eye syndrome to the more serious such as macular degeneration. Thanks to Dr. Khouri's professional skill everything is now nicely under control, and he has done it all with a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Before I came to Dr Khouri I could not see at all, I was practically blind for almost 10 years, I could not see colors either. After Dr. Khouri performed my cataract surgery, I can see perfectly clear and see colors very well!! Now my vision is 20/20 without glasses. Dr Khouri is my preferred...more
Are you Dr. Khouri?