Dr. George Khouri, MD

OphthalmologyMaleAge 65

Ophthalmology

Dr. George Khouri, MD is an Ophthalmology Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL and has over 39 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from American University Of Beirut, Faculty Of Medicine in 1983. He is affiliated with medical facilities Good Samaritan Medical Center and St. Mary's Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. George Khouri, MD

Palm Beach Eye Center

1411 N Flagler Dr Ste 8100 West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Dr. Khouri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khouri

Cataract surgery
I had cataract surgery and my vision is now 20/20 in both eyes. I am pleased with all the staff and the surgery experience. I never had any problems coming to this office.
Sep 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
As a person with macular degeneration, Dr. Khouri offers expert treatment with no discomfort. His staff are gracious and the office serene. I recommend his good services to those with AMD. He deserves 5 stars.
Betty Baker – Aug 18, 2022
Superb care
As a person with macular degeneration, Dr. Khouri’s superb care assures me of no discomfort with medication His staff are gracious and the office serene. I heartily recommend Dr. Khouri for his competence and skill. He’s the best!
Betty Baker – Aug 17, 2022
Excellent opthalmologist
My husband & I would highly recommend Dr. Khouri. Dr Khouri and his assistant Melissa took the time to explain and answer ALL our questions for the cataract surgery my husband needed. The vision of my husband went from blurs and glares to just shy of 20/20, glasses only needed for reading! The wait time was never long and his staff was very professional.
Robert & Ayesha Adams – Jun 20, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I am very happy with my cataract surgery because I see very well now. I like the office and the staff are very nice and friendly. Dr Khouri did a great job with my surgery. I recommend him to everyone,
Apr 13, 2022
My experience of treatment
I went to Dr. Khouri for blurry eyes, I had cataracts n some stigmatism. He operated and I have 20/20 now n the drops he recommended for my watery eyes are great. They have helped me very much. His communication with the patient is very explicit and is very understanding. His office personnel are very polite, helpful and very pleasant. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Khouri and staff.
Maria Pagan – Mar 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dr. Khouri.
There was minimal waiting time to see Dr. Khouri and the time spent with him is never rushed. The issue with my eyes was explained well. He listened and answered all of my questions. The staff in his office is knowledgeable and caring as is Dr. Khouri.
Feb 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Khouri for two plus years mainly for cataracts. My office visits were handled well by his staff who were knowledgeable and gentle in doing the various visual tests. I was not rushed by Dr. Khouri to have surgery until I felt that my vision was getting much worse. I did have a multifocal lens inserted in both of my eyes after the cataract lens was removed. though I passes through some medication reaction at first but the end result for both eyes has been great. My vision now is 20/20 both for near(reading) and for far objects. I have not used my reading glasses since my second surgery and I see things very clearly and the colors are very crisp. Though I do see some halos at night but this is becoming less prominent and is very tolerable. I can describe my vision now as "everything is seen in HIGH-DEFINITION". Excellent result and I am very satisfied.
Dec 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I highly recommend Dr. Khouri he is compassionate, and a skilled surgeon. The procedure I had done prior to my surgery Dr. Khouri was very informative and explained everything in detail to me. Dr. Khouri also made a follow-up called that evening to see how I was doing. His entire staff is also very courteous and professional. Thank you Dr. Khouri and Staff
Debbie Taber – Dec 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
My husband and I are highly impressed with Dr. Khouri and his staff. They provided wonderful care for my husband when he ran into some medical issues with his eyes. Dr. Khouri made sure that the medication that my husband required were given to him on time. My husband said that Dr. Khouri is professional and very caring. He always called to follow up, especially after surgery or a medical procedure. He takes time to explain everything he plans to do, gives all available information about new medications and what to expect. Dr. Khouri performed a very successful laser surgery, which improved my husband's vision dramatically. My husband highly recommends Dr. Kouri to anyone, who may have vision problems or any medical issues with the eyes. He is a high class professional, who thoroughly checks every step before he proceeds. We feel very lucky! Thank you DR. Kouri!
Mrs. D. – Nov 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I could not make a higher recommendation than one for Dr.Khouri.I was diagnosed with a cataract and the procedures for both laser and traditional surgical procedures were clearly explained and made my choice of the laser technique easy to make.The surgery was easy, painless and recovery was very fast.there were no discomfort or side effects. Dr. Khouri is personable,extremely knowledgeable and explains everything quite easily. He has a wonderful support staff and the office is very friendly and professional. Every patient is treated well and appointments are promptly on time, no unnecessary waiting room time. Dr. Khouri has great resources and if surgery is needed the facility he uses is 5-star with great personnel and service.
Sep 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Dr. Khouri and his staff are both informative & caring. Had very bad cataracts. Dr. Khouri not only explained every single step before during & after surgery, he also answered all my questions/concerns. He truly cares for his patients and their well-being. Before having surgery when the alarm clock went off in the morning I had to put my glasses on even to see the clock to shut it off. Surgery was painless and quick, with Dr. Khouri explaining & reassuring me throughout the procedure. I could not believe immediately after surgery how well I could see. On my follow up visit the very next day, I had 20/20, for reading, distance and intermediate vision. (I chose to have the Synergy Multifocal). Incredible! It has been three weeks since right eye was done, two weeks for left, and I am so VERY HAPPY!! I totally recommend Dr. Khouri for any eye concerns/surgery you may need to address. He is the best!
Debbie – Sep 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Fantastic treatment by the Dr. and staff. Staff very knowledgeable and caring. And Dr. Khouri simply amazing! Very skillfull and ‘bedside’ manner was warm and sincere. I had bad cataracts and wore glasses for 45 years. After cataract surgery and the multi focal lens implants I’m 20/20 vision and glass free for distance and reading!
Mike I. – Jun 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Dr. Khouri is an excellent professional. He is very knowledgeable in the field of eye health. He is very thorough and and keeps up with the latest technology. His office is well equipped with the latest tools for diagnosing and treatment. His office staff is well trained and courteous. Excellently run office with on time appointments. I have been a patient of Dr. Khouri for many years and have referred many of my family members. Recently my spouse who had laser cataract removal surgery. Everything went well and my husband is very happy with his restored vision. I highly recommend Dr. George Khouri to anyone seeking care.
Amelia Docampo – Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
cataract operation. I was sensitive to the prospects as I am blind in one eye and the proposed cataract operation was on the one good eye. In the event it was done carefully and successfully. I am very pleased
richard obrien – Feb 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I just posted my experience with dr khouri and not being able to get the proper treatment. After going back and forth , dr khouri agreed that I did have cellulitis of the eyelid and he prescribed an antibiotic. Therefore, I am changing my review to a more positive one since I could not find a place to erase my previous review.
  • Long wait times
Follow up review to my first review. – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Having LASIK procedure on both of my eyes with Dr. Khouri was the best decision I made. Now I no longer wear glasses. I highly recommend Dr. Khouri. He is an exceptional eye surgeon and count with a very professional and dedicated staff that always make me feel comfortable.
Maria O. – Oct 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I am very satisfied and delighted with the services of Doctor George Khouri. He was very caring, took time to explain the condition of my eyes while providing me my options and answering all my concerns. His staff is very courteous, professional and efficient. The follow-up phone calls from Dr. Khouri following the surgeries were a most considerate gesture and very much appreciated. I fully endorse and suggest if you are anticipating eye surgery, please call and schedule an appointment with Dr. Khouri, you will be thankful you did!
Deborah R – May 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
One of the most thorough doctors I have ever seen. Very kind and caring. He called after surgery to make sure all was well. Staff is easy and friendly. I highly recommend.
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Dr. Khouri just removed a cataract and even though it was a complicated situation he did a great job. Very speedy responsive to my needs not matter how many times I contacted me with questions. Would indeed recommend him to anyone.
Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khouri?