Dr. George Khouri, MD

Ophthalmology •  Male • Age 63

Dr. Khouri

Palm Beach Eye Center

1411 N Flagler Dr Ste 8100 West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Dr. George Khouri, MD is a Ophthalmology Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Good Samaritan Medical Center and St. Mary's Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Khouri to book an appointment.

Dr. Khouri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khouri

Dr. Khouri?
What People Say About Dr. George Khouri, MD
I am very satisfied and delighted with the services of Doctor George Khouri. He was very caring, took time to explain the condition of my eyes while providing me my options and answering all my concerns. His staff is very courteous, professional and efficient. The follow-up phone calls from Dr. Khouri following the surgeries were a most considerate gesture and very much appreciated. I fully endorse and suggest if you are anticipating eye surgery, please call and schedule an appointment with Dr. Khouri, you will be thankful you did!
Deborah R – May 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
One of the most thorough doctors I have ever seen. Very kind and caring. He called after surgery to make sure all was well. Staff is easy and friendly. I highly recommend.
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Dr. Khouri just removed a cataract and even though it was a complicated situation he did a great job. Very speedy responsive to my needs not matter how many times I contacted me with questions. Would indeed recommend him to anyone.
Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Was refered there from my eye Dr. because my eyesight had change drastically in four months,A examine determined I had bad cataract in right eye,Dr.Khouri explained what needed to be done and also recommended new lens. I have been wearing glasses since I was 13, now 59,no more glasses and 20/20 vision.Best decision i have ever made DR. Khouri and Staff were very good at what they do, HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Vernon Shepherd – Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I recently had cataract surgery performed by Dr. Khouri and could not be happier with the results. He was professional, courteous and took the time to explain the surgery and the post op care. His office staff is friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him.
Michael Carelli – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I had a successful procedure to remove a small cyst on my left eye, the doctor was terrific, very professional, and took the time to answer all of my questions - the staff was very courteous and helpful, I would recommend this office to anyone - very clean and each time I was there, the appointment was attended to on time and with great care - 5 stars
Charles Pickering – Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I had cataract surgery and have 20/20 vision with no glasses. Staff is very helpful and it was all done in a timely fashion.
Sep 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Went to him last year for eye exam. Told me I needed cataract operation. Gave me options. Told him I would think about it. This past January went to another Dr for second opinion. He told me I don’t need cataract surgery.. Always check for second opinion!
west palm beach , Florida – May 18, 2019
Thank you for the review. I am perplexed it was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
My experience with Dr Khoury has been positive. He is not rushed. He is very peronalble and takes time to thoroughly explain everything, so that the patient is well informed. His credentials are also very good.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I am from out of town on vacation and have an acute problem with my tear ducts. Dr. Khouri promptly saw me in the office, diagnosed the problem, and kindly called an opthoplastic specialist to ask if he could also squeeze me into his schedule for a consult or render an opinion. As a nurse who deals with doctor’s daily, I would say Dr. Khouri is professional, kind, and very thorough and I would highly recommend him!!
Mary Ann Micale – Jan 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Dr. George Khouri is a consummate professional. He is super knowledgeable and highly experienced in his field. In exhaustive preparations for my cataract surgery Dr. Khouri was extremely focused on all the tests and measurements' results that he kept checking and re-checking many times until totally satisfied. He is exceedingly attentive to patient's every need, question or concern, while trying very hard to be unhurried and as accommodating as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Khouri to anyone.
E. D. in Palm Beach, FL – Nov 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I am impressed with Dr. Khouri, he is very thorough and explains everything well, but can be a little impatient if one asks the same questions more than once or wants additional clarification. But he seems to care for his patients eye health and I trust his opinion. His office staff is pleasant and efficient but unfortunately his assistants leave a lot to be desired, they make mistake after mistake and lie to cover them up, I had to double check my prescriptions and twice were wrong
FL – Sep 10, 2018
Thank you for the feedback and the compliments....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Dr Khouri did a fine job clearing up an eye infection as well as addressing other inflammatory issues, and glaucoma. Super smart and friendly staff, very professional. Thank you for your time and help! Bill B
Bill B in West Palm Beach FL – May 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Dr. Khouri is an excellent full spectrum ophthalmologist in a world of specialists. He provided emergency treatment for my wife on a Sunday in his office before we were patients. He offers a very personal and thorough test related perspective to my multiple issues of glaucoma and retina degeneration, and vision correction. And, performed post-cataract laser treatment to dramatically improve vision (20/20) and clarity in my right eye. I'm very satisfied and would recommend him highly. Ed Goldman
Edward Goldman in Palm Beach Gardens – May 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Before my surgery I can hardly read I have to use flash light very hard for me to use compute . Since after surgery on my both eyes and my symphony implants placed my vision changed, I no longer using my glasses and very happy with results, From the doctor to the staff which they treated me very well I'm very grateful. Thank you
Florencia in miami, fl – Sep 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
One of the bed the eye doctor's i've ever had. When he did my laser eye surgery in August 2016, it was unbelievable the amount of patience he had for me and other patients that were getting eye surgery that day. The procedure went smooth and quick. I definitely recommend this doctor for all ages.
Sam in West palm beach, FL – Mar 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I recently had the pleasure of being a patient at the Palm Beach Eye Center. Dr Khouri and his staff are very professional and pleasant to work with. After my examination Dr Khouri explained the various options I had to deal with my very mature cataracts. I chose the multi focal lens implants which eliminates the need for glasses. I now have 20/20 vision both near and far. Having been so pleased with the whole experience I highly recommend Dr Khouri, his staff and the multi focal lens implants.
John Caldwell in West Palm Beach, FL – Feb 06, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Fortunately I was recommended to Dr. Khouri, who has successfully diagnosed and treated me for problems ranging from dry eye syndrome to the more serious such as macular degeneration. Thanks to Dr. Khouri's professional skill everything is now nicely under control, and he has done it all with a calm and friendly manner. I can recommend him most highly to anyone looking for a top notch ophthalmologist. I should add that his support staff are the best.
Stan T. in West Palm Beach, FL – Jan 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Before I came to Dr Khouri I could not see at all, I was practically blind for almost 10 years, I could not see colors either. After Dr. Khouri performed my cataract surgery, I can see perfectly clear and see colors very well!! Now my vision is 20/20 without glasses. Dr Khouri is my preferred doctor among all the doctors that I see. I appreciated a lot the fact that he called me the day of my surgery after I went home to check how I was doing.
Wayne Ball in West Palm Beach, FL – Nov 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?
I have been Dr Khouri's patient for approximately 10 years. He is wonderful finding different issues With my eyes. He discovered retinal vascular issues and dry eye. Both are under control and my Dry eye issues are much better with his guidance. He is a doctor that won't say you need surgery Unless it's very necessary . I trust his judgement 100%. The staff are very efficient with the testing procedures and all very nice and professional . I would highly recommend Dr Khouri.
Priscilla Horn in Royal Palm Beach FL – Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Khouri, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Khouri?

Dr Khouri and his staff are dedicated to providing the finest quality, most comprehensive care available. We believe that personalized service and attention to detail are key to ensuring the best possible treatment of eye conditions. We offer the most advanced diagnostic equipment and treatment options such as advanced technology lens implants for cataract surgery.

• Ophthalmology