Ophthalmology  |
Dr. George Khouri, MD
Dr. George Khouri, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in West Palm Beach, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Khouri is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center.

1411 N Flagler Dr

West Palm Beach, FL 33401

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • EmblemHealth
  • Health Care District of Palm Beach County

Learn about Dr. Khouri

See how frequently Dr. Khouri performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Glaucoma
high
Blepharitis
Dry Eyes

Dr. Khouri's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Khouri "Dr Khouri and his staff are dedicated to providing the finest quality, most comprehensive care available. We believe that personalized service and attention to detail are key to ensuring the best possible treatment of eye conditions. We offer the most advanced diagnostic equipment and treatment options such as advanced technology lens implants for cataract surgery."

• Ophthalmology

• Blepharitis
  • Cataract
  • Chalazion
  • Chorioretinal Scars
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

• Laser Microsurgery
  • Laser Surgery
  • Pterygium Surgery
  • Relaxing Incisions, Corneal
  • Vitrectomy (incl. Macular Hole Repair)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery

• University Chicago Hospital and Clins
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Mass Ee Infirm
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Khouri has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Khouri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khouri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khouri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khouri to family and friends
Dr. Khouri's Performance
in miami, fl |
Before my surgery I can hardly read I have to use flash light very hard for me to use compute . Since after surgery on my both eyes and my symphony implants placed my vision changed, I no longer using my glasses and very happy with results, From the doctor to the staff which they treated me very well I'm very grateful. Thank you
in West palm beach, FL |
One of the bed the eye doctor's i've ever had. When he did my laser eye surgery in August 2016, it was unbelievable the amount of patience he had for me and other patients that were getting eye surgery that day. The procedure went smooth and quick. I definitely recommend this doctor for all ages.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I recently had the pleasure of being a patient at the Palm Beach Eye Center. Dr Khouri and his staff are very professional and pleasant to work with. After my examination Dr Khouri explained the various options I had to deal with my very mature cataracts. I chose the multi focal lens implants which eliminates the need for glasses. I now have 20/20 vision both near and far. Having been so pleased with the whole experience I highly recommend Dr Khouri, his staff and the multi focal lens implants.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Fortunately I was recommended to Dr. Khouri, who has successfully diagnosed and treated me for problems ranging from dry eye syndrome to the more serious such as macular degeneration. Thanks to Dr. Khouri's professional skill everything is now nicely under control, and he has done it all with a calm and friendly manner. I can recommend him most highly to anyone looking for a top notch ophthalmologist. I should add that his support staff are the best.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
Before I came to Dr Khouri I could not see at all, I was practically blind for almost 10 years, I could not see colors either. After Dr. Khouri performed my cataract surgery, I can see perfectly clear and see colors very well!! Now my vision is 20/20 without glasses. Dr Khouri is my preferred doctor among all the doctors that I see. I appreciated a lot the fact that he called me the day of my surgery after I went home to check how I was doing.
in Royal Palm Beach FL |
I have been Dr Khouri's patient for approximately 10 years. He is wonderful finding different issues With my eyes. He discovered retinal vascular issues and dry eye. Both are under control and my Dry eye issues are much better with his guidance. He is a doctor that won't say you need surgery Unless it's very necessary . I trust his judgement 100%. The staff are very efficient with the testing procedures and all very nice and professional . I would highly recommend Dr Khouri.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
I went to Dr. Khouri for cataract surgery. Dr. Khouri understood my concerns and was caring, informative and very professional. He gave me a clear understanding of my procedure and was thorough and hands-on with examinations. The surgery was quick and painless. The results were incredible; I can see clear again, 20/20 vision without glasses within one week after surgery. My office visits were great! I had minimum wait time and the staff was very competent and extremely helpful.
in West Palm Beach, FL |
A week ago, Dr. Khouri performed a clear lens extraction on my right eye and yesterday he performed the same procedure on my left eye. I woke up today with 20/20 vision in both eyes - without glasses or contact lenses! Awesome doctor and surgeon! Not only is he thorough and precise, Dr. Khouri listens to his patients and provides honest medical feedback.
in Jupiter, Florida |
I had a great experience. Dr. Khouri explained the procedure in detail prior to the surgery and the follow up visit went well. The surgery was a success. He even did an extra step in the procedure not normally covered by insurance to give my eye the appearance that no surgery had ever taken place. Dr. Khouri and his staff are wonderful. I would highly recommend him.
Dr Khouri performed my cataract surgeries, and I am extremely thankful! I have had excellent results and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a trustworthy surgeon of merit.
in Lake Worth, FL |
Dr Khouri and his staff are everything I could hope for... Patient,efficient,considerate and understanding of the unusal alleries effecting me and my eyes. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.
Have you seen Dr. George Khouri, MD?
Are you Dr. Khouri?

Humana EPO
    Humana POS
    Humana PPO
    Medicare Supplement - Plan F
    Integrated Health Plan (IHP)
    Integrated Health Plan (IHP) PPO