Dr. George Juetersonke, DO

Dr. George Juetersonke, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy | Male | 62 years old

Dr. Juetersonke specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy and practices in Colorado Springs, CO. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Juetersonke? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Juetersonke's Experience

See how Dr. Juetersonke's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Juetersonke

Dr. Juetersonke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Juetersonke to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Juetersonke
Dr. Juetersonke's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (27)
in Divide, CO |
I have been seeing Dr. Juetersonke for approximately 12 years. He is by far the best Doctor I have ever had. He is patient, kind, a great listener, thorough in his diagnosis, genuinely caring, knowledgeable and he never ever rushes you through your appointment. He not only has found what was causing many of my issues but, through research and trial and error, he found the answer to curing it. If he new that my issues were out of his area of expertise, he referred me to a specialist.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I have known Dr. J for over 15 yrs. He is a kind, intelligent, compassionate doctor. If you have a question he does not know, he will take the time to find the answer and get back to you himself. I have a lot of trust in him because he can think "outside" the box. I can't say enough good things about him. Besides that, he got me into loving and growing orchids!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr J... After years of trying to find out why my calcium intake was not absorbing and I was getting low bone density tests causing Oste. I found Dr J. He actually spent time with me doing blood work, tests and some inquires about Hypothyroid . He found on his own Norman Hypothyroid Website and I was on my way and solved about 6 month later. My Bone density has been increasing since. His personality is funny in a corky way , but very nice, knowledgable , listens and cares.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr. Juetersonke is the absolute best doctor I have ever seen! He is truly a caring physician and person. He won't give up until he figures out what is causing a patients' discomfort or condition. As a bonus it usually doesn't take him very long! Brilliant doctor! Great staff too!
Colorado Springs, CO |
I have been benefiting from various treatments and services from the offices of Dr. Juetersonke DO since 1991. He helped me regain my strength after chronic fatigue syndrome and helped me function while having it. He is the best diagnostician I have ever encountered in my 70 plus years. unlike so many others he truly listens to the patient and comes up with the right solution. His office staff is warm and welcoming and yet very efficient, I would highly recommend him to others.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I was referred to Dr. J by a friend. I am so thankful that she did. Dr. J takes an extensive amount of time on your first visit to listen and ask questions about your health and history. He is patient and kind and has a great sense of humor. His sweet wife Sandy works along side of him in the office and they make an incredible team. The whole staff is extremely professional. You won't be sorry if you decide to go to Dr. J!!
in Colorado Springs, CO |
Hands-down the best doctor I have ever seen. So many doctors push you in and out in a few minutes. Dr. J takes the time to fugure out what is going on with you. Many doctors have missed what was wrong with me and he figured it out.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I was referred to Dr. J by my pain management specialist. Dr. J immediately knew what was wrong with me (based off of my symptoms and history) before the labs came back. That was in May 2016 and now it's the end of August 2016. He gave me my life back by listening to my symptoms, running the proper tests and prescribing the correct medications for my thyroid issues. I cannot express in words how grateful I am for his knowledge. Colorado Springs is lucky to have such a brilliant doctor.
in Colorado Springs, CO |
I had spent 12 years fighting a hypothyroid condition. I had seen 5 doctors (10 minute office visit each month) and they couldn?t figure it out. I was miserable and urgently sought an alternative. Dr. J was referred to me. It was a 1 hour visit and he was clearly more informed than prior docs solving the problem. That was 10 years ago and he has helped me countless times since then. Today, because of Dr. J, I am 100 pounds lighter and far healthier than the 40-year path I was traveling.
Have you seen Dr. George Juetersonke, DO?
Are you Dr. Juetersonke?

Dr. Juetersonke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  •  Board certified in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Juetersonke has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Juetersonke's Board Certifications

• Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine

Dr. Juetersonke does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Juetersonke and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Midwestern Univ Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med

Graduated in 1980

• German

Dr. Juetersonke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Juetersonke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

Dr. Juetersonke does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Juetersonke and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.

Narrow your results

These featured providers are brought to you by and are on medical staff at: