Dr. George Ibrahim, MD

Regenerative Medicine ·  Male · Age 57

Dr. Ibrahim

Biltmore Restorative Medicine and Aesthetics

1 Vanderbilt Park Dr Ste 230 Asheville, NC 28803

Dr. George Ibrahim, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Asheville, NC and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Duke University School Of Medicine in 1987 and specializes in regenerative medicine, age management medicine, and more.

Dr. Ibrahim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ibrahim

Dr. Ibrahim?
Dr. Ibrahim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Ibrahim, MD
Full service treatment. Dr. Ibrahim makes my face look great using PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and now he has helped my shoulder and knee injuries with PRP. What a great experience to come out looking and feeling younger!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ibrahim, MD?
I can sleep! This is a miracle as I’ve suffered with insomnia for over 20 years. I was using Ambien but became afraid of the side effects. After just one week I am sleeping through the night and getting deep sleep. I fall asleep after less than 15 minutes, rather than two hours, if I’m lucky to go to sleep at all. I have more energy. I had no idea that hormone balancing would have such a positive effect on sleep, mood, energy and just a better sense of well-being. Dr. Ibrahim is the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ibrahim, MD?
The staff is amazing! And Dr. Ibrahim is the BEST!!! I'm so happy with my new improved skin from the PRP vampire facelift! I love my set of lips.. and just did Botox last week! I couldn't be happier with my results.. Cant wait to see them next week!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ibrahim, MD?
Dr. Ibrahim -- and his excellent staff -- empowered me to address challenges with which I've been living for a long time. I already feel better than I have felt in years... and, now, I know why I felt the way I did. Knowledge -- competence -- caring -- respect -- good communication -- Dr. Ibrahim's office has it all. They will even give you a laugh along the way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ibrahim, MD?
As usual, a fantastic experience at Biltmore Restorative. I can't say enough about Dr. Ibrahim and his team. Love them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ibrahim, MD?
I had amazing experience from the time I walked into the door until the moment I left. The physician and staff know how to make a patient feel at home and made my neograft experience near painless. Could not be happier with the outcome of my procedure and would recommend anyone and everyone to get a consult from Dr. Ibrahim for all of the wellness needs. Biltmore Restorative Medicine and Aesthetics truly changes lives!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ibrahim, MD?
I always have a great experience at Biltmore Restorative Medicine and Aesthetics. Dr. Ibrahim is very knowledgeable and compassionate and all of his staff go out of their way to ensure I have everything I need to ensure I have a great visit. Since becoming a patient at Biltmore Restorative Medicine and Aesthetics I have lost 20 pounds & my quality of life has improved tremendously. I can't say enough about how pleased I am with the care I receive. Adam C. Jackson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ibrahim, MD?
Three weeks ago I had the PDO Nova Threads done. Today I look like ten years have been erased from my face. The even better news is that I will continue to see improvements. I would recommend this procedure to any one as an alternative to plastic surgery. There is hardly any down time and I saw immediate results the same day. I have been coming to Biltmore Restorative since the practice was established. Dr. Ibrahim and his staff are the most caring people that you will ever meet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ibrahim, MD?
This is the only doctor appointment I truly look forward to. The moment I walk in the door, I feel at home. Every staff member wants the best for you and is excited for you because they have seen so many before and afters, they know Dr Ibrahim will help! It's incredible what he is able to do the future is here. I have suffered for so many decades, and Dr Ibrahim tested tests no other doctor considered. I want to thank them for always helping me be my very best me. I urge you to call his office
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ibrahim, MD?
I am so thankful for Dr. Ibrahim's expertise. My quality of life has greatly improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Ibrahim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ibrahim?

Providing evidence based, patient specific, preventive care for women, men, and couples at affordable prices.

• Regenerative Medicine

2011
1989
1987
1984

• Detection of Human PapiIIomavirus DNA in Prostate by Polymerase Chain Reaction and in situ hybridization, 1992
  • Differential Immunoreactivity of HER -2 /Neu Oncoprotein in Benign, Dysplastic, and Malignant Prostatic Tissues, 1992
  • Regulate the Driving Part of Drinking Age, 09/22/2008
  • Differential Immunoreactivity of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor in Benign, Dysplastic, and Malignant Prostatic Tissues, 1993
  • Localization of Tenascin in the Human Prostate (Abstract), 1992
  • Assessment of Myocardial Mass in Chronic Aortic Insufficiency Using Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 1988
  • Differential Immunoreactivity of HER-2/Neu Oncoprotein in Prostatic Tissues, 1992
  • Localization of Tenascin in the Human, 1993
  • Outcomes of Surgical Therapy for Clinically Localized Prostatic Adenocarcinoma: Caucasians and Afro-Americans, 1995

Dr. Ibrahim accepts

Dr. Ibrahim accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Dr. Ibrahim treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ibrahim's conditions and procedures:

• Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • Bone Loss
  • Cosmetic Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Male Sexual Conditions
  • Mesotherapy
  • Orgasmic Disorders
  • Penile Rehabilitation
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Sexual Dysfunction