Family Medicine  |
Dr. George Hudson, DO
Dr. George Hudson, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Hudson is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando.

Hudson Medical Wellness

1537 S Alafaya Trl Ste 104

Orlando, FL 32828

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • CoreSource
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Health Net

Learn about Dr. Hudson

Dr. Hudson's Experience

Dr. Hudson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Physical Examination
  • Wellness Examination

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Hudson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hudson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hudson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hudson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hudson to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Hudson's Performance
in Miami, FL |
I focus on Dr Hudson's nurse Daniels as an unresponsive and uncaring ARNP. Tried twice to get a RX for arthritis renewed. Renewal declined and no reason given. I was also not contacted (twice) about the refusal for the RX to be renewed. This is the third time I've had a problem with getting an arthritis RX. It is very clear to me she is trying to exert some sort of control. So her control is to deny medication to deal with my condition. This sort of treatment is intolerable.
in Orlando, FL |
way too overpriced! self pay $125 is more than even my psychiatrist charges per visit. lol good joke.
Orlando, FL |
You rarely wait for more than 10 minutes to see the Dr. or PA, but it seems that I always get referred to a specialist to have something diagnosed. So I have to make another trip to another doctor, and pay a higher co-pay because it is a specialist. Out of pocket costs can range from $75-$150, or better.
in Orlando, FL |
He would not give me a refill prescription for my hypertension unless I made an appointment to his office. A medication that he prescribed to me years ago and has refilled since. In past visits he doesn't even ask me about my hypertension, I have to remind him about the medication refills. I see that as a violation of the Hippocratic Oath, it seems he cares more about a paid visit then my well being... I don't understand why he couldn't refill it and then I'd come in as soon as I could...
in Orlando, FL |
I am Ann Torres, I love Dr.Hudson and the front office staff, they are very attentive in general. I really feel welcome and I recommended Hudson Medical Wellness on Alafaya.
in Orlando, FL |
Amazing service and support. Best Doctor's offices in East Orlando. Thank you for saving my Thanksgiving!!
in Orlando, FL |
Very friendly and helpful staff. Always a positive experience!
in Orlando, FL |
Assistants were very helpful and courteous. Was seen by Dr Hudson right on time as scheduled! I recommend Hudson Medical Wellness.
in Orlando, FL |
At Hudson Medical Wellness they have friendly staff. Everyone is very professional. I would recommend them as a family medicine option.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Hudson is very knowledgeable and communicates well. The staff is friendly and helpful. Strongly recommend Dr Hudson to all as their family doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
I'm Bill Demott I live in Orlando Florida. I got ill over the weekend with fever and cough. The doctor Hudson took me first on Monday in the morning and I was very happy with everything. I would recommend to all Dr. Hudson, from Hudson Medical Wellness.
in Orlando, FL |
Im Jennifer from Orlando. I've been seeing Dr. Hudson and Gretchen for a few years and I have always been extremely happy with the healthcare they have provided for me and my family.
in Orlando, FL |
I have been using Dr.Hudson as my primary for most of my life and I can honestly say it has always been a great experience. Always has the office with incredibly friendly staff and they are always willing to help. I absolutely recommend his establishment for any and all health needs.
in Orlando, FL |
My name is Maria from Orlando. The staff is very friendly and professional. Christine is amazing, helpful and answer all my questions. I will recommend this office to anyone.
in Orlando, FL |
Everyone was very courteous and helpful . We had an issue getting an appt and the manager proactively made it happen.
in Orlando, FL |
Per recommendations by my husband and a friend I changed to Dr. Hudson's Medical Wellness and Christine was most helpful with paperwork transfer. Yes, i will recommend Dr. Hudson's office.
in Orlando, FL |
Doctor Hudson is Great! Hudson Medical Wellness has easy access and no waiting time in lobby. I recommend them as family physicians.
in Orlando, FL |
At Hudson Medical Wellness everyone has always been kind and courteous. I recommend Dr. Hudson as a family doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
Great office personnel at Hudson Medical Wellness. Dr. Hudson is always bright and really nice. I recommend him as a personal Doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
Hudson Medical Wellness is awesome and they have a very friendly staff. I would recommend them as family doctors.
in Orlando, FL |
At the Hudson Medical Wellness, their staff are very friendly and appointments are always quick. I recommend Dr. Hudson as a Family Doctor.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Gretchen was attentive and take good care of me. She was pleased to answer all my questions. I recommend Hudson Medical Wellness.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Hudson and the entire staff is very professional and friendly. We love our family doctor. I recommend Hudson Medical Wellness!
in Orlando, FL |
I am from Orlando and I came in for a removal of stitches. I was satisfied with the care. Much better than the urgent care that took 5 hours to put the stitches. I would recommend Dr. Hudson and the Hudson Medical Wellness to anyone living in the area.
in Orlando, FL |
At Hudson Medical Wellness the front office staff is very friendly. I recommend Dr. Hudson as family Doctor!!!
in Orlando, FL |
At Hudson Medical Wellness they have Excellent service ALWAYS. I recommend Dr. Hudson as a family physician.
in Orlando, FL |
Melanie from Orlando, Allergies. Yes, everyone was very nice. I would definitely recommend to others.
in Orlando, FL |
Luz and Arielle Soto, we live in Orlando Florida and we love Hudson Medical Wellness. These doctors are our primary doctors and they are both very good and well informed. We are always satisfied with how they treat us here. I would highly recommend this practice to anyone. The staff is very friendly and the doctors are as well.
in Orlando, FL |
Arielle Soto and Lucy Soto we live in Orlando Florida. Yes, were very satisfied. Yes, we would recommend to others.
in Orlando, FL |
I visited for a regular check up. This is a Family Physician. Yes, I would recommend this Doctor. Marta Orlando,Fl
Have you seen Dr. George Hudson, DO?
Are you Dr. Hudson?

NetworkBlue
  • CoreSource
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA