Learn about Dr. Holmes III

Dr. Holmes III' Experience

Dr. Holmes III' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Holmes III "We will make every effort to see that your visit is helpful, informative, cost-effective and helps your family lead a healthier life. We hope the information on this site will answer questions about our practice and the services we provide."

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Abnormal Thyroid
  • Acute Bronchitis
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Laryngitis
  • Bedsores
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Infection
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Breast Pain
  • Bronchiectasis
  • Bronchitis
  • Bruise of Face, Scalp, or Neck
  • Burn Injuries
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Celiac Disease
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Chronic Groin Pain
  • Common Cold
  • Concussion
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dehydration
  • Diarrhea
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Foot and Ankle Disorders
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastroparesis
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Herpes Zoster Without Complication
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Hives
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Hypercalcemia
  • Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypoglycemia
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Laryngitis
  • Larynx Conditions
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Limb Cramp
  • Limb Swelling
  • Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Magnesium Metabolism Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Mineral Metabolism Disorders
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Otitis Media
  • Outer Ear Infection
  • Overweight
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Plantar Wart
  • Pneumonia
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Rib Fracture
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Second-Degree Burns
  • Sepsis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Shingles
  • Tinnitus
  • Tobacco Use Disorder
  • Tonsillitis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • University Of Tennessee
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Holmes III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holmes III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holmes III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holmes III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holmes III to family and friends
Dr. Holmes III' Performance
in Nolensville, TN |
Dr. Holmes cares for his patients and listens to them. And his staff is very friendly and seem very happy to see you. I would highly recommend using Dr. Holmes.
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Holmes became my PCP in 2007 following retirement of my physician of 33 years. I am so happy that I found a physician who could step in and continue care uninterrupted.
in Smyrna, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. George Holmes for many years and I think that he is n excellent doctor. He will listen and will tell you what t do, when my blood is taken, the nurse will call me with the results. I have never had any trouble getting an appointment with Dr. Holmes.
Franklin, TN |
Very thorough.
in Spring Hill |
Dr. Holmes has been our family physician for over 20 years. We can count on him to give us the best advice and care. He is like a part of our family and we appreciate him so much.
in Antioch |
One of the BEST Family Medical Practices in Nashville. I have worked with Dr. Holmes and his staff since 1991, their dedication to their patients and organization is a model to replicate in the medical field.
Bowling Green, KY |
Best Doctor! Best Nurses! Best Staff! I've been other places and can appreciate being treated well!
in Spring Hill, TN |
IDr. Holmes has been my primary care physician scince 1996. He and his staff always go above and beyond my expectations ; delivering compassionate ,and competent , health care . Waiting room time is nil ; I receive any test results the next morning ! I don't want him to retire , ever!
in Smyrna Tn |
I have been going to Dr. Holmes for about 30 years. He is excellent, staff is great. .Very little wait time to see the Doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Holmes
in Nolensville TN |
I called at 12 noon and asked if Dr Holmes could fit me in that day. They gave me a couple of choices and I chose 2:15. I arrived a few minutes early and they got me in very quickly. I had seen the doctor, and had my prescription in hand. I left the parking lot at 2:15.
in Joelton, tn. |
My experience with dr. Holmes is excellent. He cares about his patients and will do whatever is needed. His appointments are kept right on time if you are looking for a dr.you can't do any better.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Holmes has been my primary care physician for twenty-five years. I would not think of seeing anyone else. I have complete faith and trust in him and the care he provides me. He is very thorough in his assessment of my health concerns and explains his findings in a way I can understand. He takes the time to answer my questions and address my concerns. His staff is friendly, warm, compassionate and courteous.
Brentwood, TN |
Dr Holmes has been my family dr since moving to TN in 1977
Nashville, TN |
My family has been seeing Dr. Holmes for over 30 years and have ALWAYS been satisfied with his care and attention. Over the years we have recommended him to several of our friends. We consider him a friend as well as a physician.
in Columbia, TN |
As a patient one will always get the best of care at this facility.If this doctor anticipates a problem his staff will be making phone calls to reach a specialist .Bottom line; one can be confident there will be a quick and experienced answer to a medical situation. Recommendation five star based on six family and friends for Dr.Holmes iii. One other point; this is a clean and helpful staffed hospital!!
in Smyrna, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for many years and would recommend him highly.
in Nashville, TN |
Just had my quarterly diabetic checkup with Dr. George Holmes. Was able to schedule my appointment very quickly and did not have to wait long to see Dr. Holmes. Dr. Holmes and his staff did an excellent job to insure all issues were covered. My lab work went very well and Dr. Holmes nurse called me that afternoon to give me the results. I have been seeing Dr. Holmes for over 30 years and he is the best family doctor in Nashville.
in Nashville, TN |
I love Dr. George Holmes, he is always friendly, courteous, very knowledgeable, and professional. I never have to wait long to be seen by him, and he goes over all my files before he checks me over or whatever I am in for that day. Also, Dr. George Holmes calls me back in a matter of minutes if I have to talk to him or his nurse. I appreciate Dr. Holmes taking time out to see me, and my husband. I would and do recommend Dr. George Holmes to my family, friends, and co-workers.
in Franklin, TN |
Great primary care practice. Dr. George Holmes is a wonderful physician. I have been going to him for a number of years. Very thorough in his exams. Has your health in his best interest. Listens to you. Takes the necessary time to explain your medical condition. With Dr. Holmes, "You're in Good Hands". Would highly recommend (and have on many occasions) this provider as your primary care physician!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. George Holmes has been my primary physician for approximately 20 years. He takes the time to listen to his patients and then provides recommendations accordingly. His years of experience are a tremendous asset to his patients, and he fully embodies what it means to be a caregiver as well as a physician.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for over 25 years. He consistently provides excellent healthcare. My entire family are patients of this practice and we wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr. Holmes and the other providers have a passion for their patients and you can see it in the way they treat you. The staff is excellent as well. I've never waited more than a few minutes for my appointment. They deliver fast, accurate results.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Holmes, & his entire staff, are the most professional doctors office I have visited. Dr. Holmes gives the ultimate professional care.
in Ashland City, TN 37015 |
Dr. George Holmes is the best. My husband and I couldn't ask for a more caring doctor.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Holmes has been awarded physician of the year in Tennessee and has his name imbedded in the buildings of Southern Hills Medical Center for a very special reason; he is the best Family Practice Physician! There are many reasons why he stays at the top: he listens intently, he stays current, he assesses thoroughly (asking all possible questions), he does not prescribe any unwarranted treatment or unwarranted medication. But above all, he is a faithful servant of Jesus Christ.
La Vergne, TN |
Been going to dr Holmes for years! ! He gets you in and out without a long wait! The staff are all cairing and compassionate!
in Nashville, TN |
I always feel I am treated like family when I go to see Dr. Holmes. The office atmosphere and the respect and professional manner of the staff make you feel that everyone is concerned about each individual patient. I have recommended to my friends in the past and will continue to tell others about the good people at Southern Hills Family Practice.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Holmes is caring and an excellent physician. He is the quintessential PCP ... don't see him unless you want to be proactive and stay up on your healthcare because Dr. Holmes will see to it that you do!!! He's simply the best!!!
Have you seen Dr. George Holmes III, MD?

Visit Dr. Holmes III