Dr. George Holmes III, MD

Dr. George Holmes III, MD

Family Medicine  |

Dr. George Holmes III, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Holmes III is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center.

Family Practice Associates of Southern Hills

397 Wallace Rd Ste 100

Nashville, TN 37211

• Medicaid of Tennessee
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Holmes III

We will make every effort to see that your visit is helpful, informative, cost-effective and helps your family lead a healthier life. We hope the information on this site will answer questions about our practice and the services we provide.

Dr. Holmes III' Experience

Dr. Holmes III' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Shoulder Diseases
  • Shoulder Instability
  • Sports Injuries

• Injection

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • University Of Tennessee
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Holmes III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holmes III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holmes III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Holmes III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holmes III to family and friends
Dr. Holmes III' Performance
Nashville, TN |
My family has been seeing Dr. Holmes for over 30 years and have ALWAYS been satisfied with his care and attention. Over the years we have recommended him to several of our friends. We consider him a friend as well as a physician.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been seeing Dr. George Holmes at Family Practice of Southern Hills for over 25 years. I trust him totally and have complete confidence in him. His staff is friendly and efficient. I have always been pleased with the care I receive. I have never had a problem getting an appointment. The phone staff is excellent.
in Columbia, TN |
As a patient one will always get the best of care at this facility.If this doctor anticipates a problem his staff will be making phone calls to reach a specialist .Bottom line; one can be confident there will be a quick and experienced answer to a medical situation. Recommendation five star based on six family and friends for Dr.Holmes iii. One other point; this is a clean and helpful staffed hospital!!
in Antioch, TN |
My mother-in-law suggested her doctor to me in 1991. My experience has been professionally and personally outsranding. One Nashville's best physican and medical team available. I am a retired EEG surgical tech and a National Account Manager for AT&T and the Bell Company's..
in Smyrna, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for many years and would recommend him highly.
in Nashville, TN |
Just had my quarterly diabetic checkup with Dr. George Holmes. Was able to schedule my appointment very quickly and did not have to wait long to see Dr. Holmes. Dr. Holmes and his staff did an excellent job to insure all issues were covered. My lab work went very well and Dr. Holmes nurse called me that afternoon to give me the results. I have been seeing Dr. Holmes for over 30 years and he is the best family doctor in Nashville.
in Nashville, TN |
I love Dr. George Holmes, he is always friendly, courteous, very knowledgeable, and professional. I never have to wait long to be seen by him, and he goes over all my files before he checks me over or whatever I am in for that day. Also, Dr. George Holmes calls me back in a matter of minutes if I have to talk to him or his nurse. I appreciate Dr. Holmes taking time out to see me, and my husband. I would and do recommend Dr. George Holmes to my family, friends, and co-workers.
in Franklin, TN |
Great primary care practice. Dr. George Holmes is a wonderful physician. I have been going to him for a number of years. Very thorough in his exams. Has your health in his best interest. Listens to you. Takes the necessary time to explain your medical condition. With Dr. Holmes, "You're in Good Hands". Would highly recommend (and have on many occasions) this provider as your primary care physician!
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. George Holmes has been my primary physician for approximately 20 years. He takes the time to listen to his patients and then provides recommendations accordingly. His years of experience are a tremendous asset to his patients, and he fully embodies what it means to be a caregiver as well as a physician.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for over 25 years. He consistently provides excellent healthcare. My entire family are patients of this practice and we wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr. Holmes and the other providers have a passion for their patients and you can see it in the way they treat you. The staff is excellent as well. I've never waited more than a few minutes for my appointment. They deliver fast, accurate results.
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr. Holmes is a great doctor and he will listen and answer all your questions. I have been with him for years and will continue to have him as my doctor.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Holmes, & his entire staff, are the most professional doctors office I have visited. Dr. Holmes gives the ultimate professional care.
in Ashland City, TN 37015 |
Dr. George Holmes is the best. My husband and I couldn't ask for a more caring doctor.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Holmes has been awarded physician of the year in Tennessee and has his name imbedded in the buildings of Southern Hills Medical Center for a very special reason; he is the best Family Practice Physician! There are many reasons why he stays at the top: he listens intently, he stays current, he assesses thoroughly (asking all possible questions), he does not prescribe any unwarranted treatment or unwarranted medication. But above all, he is a faithful servant of Jesus Christ.
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Holmes III takes a personal interest in my condition and gives me great confidence that I am in good hands.
La Vergne, TN |
Been going to dr Holmes for years! ! He gets you in and out without a long wait! The staff are all cairing and compassionate!
in Nashville, TN |
I always feel I am treated like family when I go to see Dr. Holmes. The office atmosphere and the respect and professional manner of the staff make you feel that everyone is concerned about each individual patient. I have recommended to my friends in the past and will continue to tell others about the good people at Southern Hills Family Practice.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Holmes is caring and an excellent physician. He is the quintessential PCP ... don't see him unless you want to be proactive and stay up on your healthcare because Dr. Holmes will see to it that you do!!! He's simply the best!!!
Have you seen Dr. George Holmes III, MD?

Visit Dr. Holmes III