Dr. George Holmes III, MD

Dr. George Holmes III, MD

Family Medicine  |
34 reviews

Dr. George Holmes III, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Nashville, TN. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Holmes III is affiliated with Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center....See Less

TriStar Medical Group - Family Practice Associates of Southern Hills

397 Wallace Rd Ste 100

Nashville, TN 37211

• Medicaid of Tennessee
  • Private HealthCare Systems
  • Signature Health Alliance

Learn about Dr. Holmes III

We will make every effort to see that your visit is helpful, informative, cost-effective and helps your family lead a healthier life. We hope the information on this site will answer questions about our practice and the services we provide.

Dr. Holmes III' Experience

Dr. Holmes III' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Shoulder Diseases
  • Shoulder Instability
  • Sports Injuries

• Injection

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • University Of Tennessee
    Internship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Holmes III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Holmes III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Holmes III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Holmes III' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Holmes III to family and friends
Dr. Holmes III' Performance
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. George Holmes has been my primary physician for approximately 20 years. He takes the time to listen to his patients and then provides recommendations accordingly. His years of experience are a tremendous asset to his patients, and he fully embodies what it means to be a caregiver as well as a physician.
in Nashville, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Holmes for over 25 years. He consistently provides excellent healthcare. My entire family are patients of this practice and we wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr. Holmes and the other providers have a passion for their patients and you can see it in the way they treat you. The staff is excellent as well. I've never waited more than a few minutes for my appointment. They deliver fast, accurate results.
in Smyrna, TN |
Dr. Holmes is a great doctor and he will listen and answer all your questions. I have been with him for years and will continue to have him as my doctor.
in Franklin, TN |
Dr. Holmes, & his entire staff, are the most professional doctors office I have visited. Dr. Holmes gives the ultimate professional care.
in Ashland City, TN 37015 |
Dr. George Holmes is the best. My husband and I couldn't ask for a more caring doctor.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Holmes has been awarded physician of the year in Tennessee and has his name imbedded in the buildings of Southern Hills Medical Center for a very special reason; he is the best Family Practice Physician! There are many reasons why he stays at the top: he listens intently, he stays current, he assesses thoroughly (asking all possible questions), he does not prescribe any unwarranted treatment or unwarranted medication. But above all, he is a faithful servant of Jesus Christ.
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. George Holmes has been my family physician for over 30 years. When I visit Dr. Holmes, he and his staff always takes care of the issue, listens and answers my questions and makes sure that my medications and tests are up to date. I would highly recommend Dr. Holmes and Family Practice.
in Brentwood, TN |
Dr. Holmes III takes a personal interest in my condition and gives me great confidence that I am in good hands.
La Vergne, TN |
Been going to dr Holmes for years! ! He gets you in and out without a long wait! The staff are all cairing and compassionate!
in Antioch, TN |
I have a wonderful professional and personal relationship with Dr. G Holmes III and his staff. I have been with this office since 1991. Nothing but confidence in treatment and diagnosis....
in Nashville, TN |
I always feel I am treated like family when I go to see Dr. Holmes. The office atmosphere and the respect and professional manner of the staff make you feel that everyone is concerned about each individual patient. I have recommended to my friends in the past and will continue to tell others about the good people at Southern Hills Family Practice.
in Nashville, TN |
Dr. Holmes is caring and an excellent physician. He is the quintessential PCP ... don't see him unless you want to be proactive and stay up on your healthcare because Dr. Holmes will see to it that you do!!! He's simply the best!!!
Have you seen Dr. George Holmes III, MD?

Visit Dr. Holmes III

Hospitals where Dr. Holmes III has admitting privileges

Tristar Southern Hills Medical Center
391 Wallace Rd
Nashville, TN 37211

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Holmes III at TriStar Medical Group - Family Practice Associates of Southern Hills

Dr. Christopher Holloway, MD