Dr. George Grunert, MD

Dr. George Grunert, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·

Dr. George Grunert, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 40 years. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

Fertility Specialists of Houston

7900 Fannin St Ste 4400

Houston, TX 77054

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Grunert treats your condition or procedure

• In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Uterine Diseases

Infertility is a condition, frequently the result of a combination of multiple factors, which requires a careful evaluation. From this, we can work together to create a rational plan of action. I believe that each patient requires an individual, pers...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

3.4

Dr. Grunert?
Dr. Grunert's Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Grunert, MD
My husband and I were so blessed to work with Dr. Grunert and his amazing team. After five years of not achieving pregnancy via assisted fertility, we made a thoughtful move to change doctors. I "dated" a few doctors, and upon the recommendation of a friend's relative who'd conceived the most beautiful twins under Dr. Grunert and team's care, I consulted with Dr. Grunert and never looked back. He and his team have been highly instrumental in helping us realize the miracle of pregnancy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Grunert, MD?
I would highly recommend using Dr. Grunert for infertility needs. We had a great experience with him and he was very thorough in really getting to the bottom of our issues. It gave me great ease that he personally handles every apppointment. I cannot sing his praises enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Grunert, MD?
Dr. Grunert is a terrible doctor. He was rude and uninterested in my concerns with IVF, which he repeatedly tried to force me to do. He also gave me the least effective option of hormones. Thankfully, I found another dr and learned that there are more effective treatments and other options. AND the other dr was smart enough to discover I had a small, correctable issue that was affecting my fertility. With that issue, IVF would not have work on me anyway, but Dr. Grunert just wanted get paid
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Grunert, MD?
My wife and I came to Dr. Grunert early 2015 and we were not very hopeful by the time we made it to this part. This doctor took time to explain in detail our options and although we were a bit shaky about moving forward due to the pricing. He gave us all options but we wanted the best one so we followed instructions and went through w/ the 2nd cycle being successful. Everyone there was very nice and understanding. This a most definitely a doctor I would recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Grunert, MD?
Well after 2 different fertility clinics and 3 cycles we met Dr. Grunert who finally found the actual reason that was causing the failed IVF cycles and 2 miscarriages. This doctor did not push us either way and I appreciate the fact that instead of just taking my money over and over he discounted our treatment and actually solved my problem. The staff was very friendly and professional. We really felt important here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Grunert, MD?
I went to many specialists before I decided on Dr. Gunert. He seemed very smart and explained the process like a high school biology teacher would explain to a class of students. All of the staff members were very nice and extremely helpful. The finance woman Kim was a true joy. All together they made the process easy to understand, easier to afford, and easy to schedule into my regular life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Grunert, MD?
Dr. Grunert was very knowledgeable and helpful. Not only did he succeed in helping us conceive but he also took the time to go about and beyond with other issues aside the infertility issues I had. The staff were all so very helpful. The office was pretty busy somedays but that's clearly understandable! I have referred 2 people that both have gone through cycles successfully and all agree that this doctor is by far amazing! I will continue to refer people that truly want to conceive!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Grunert, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Grunert?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Grunert treats patients.