Dr. George Grunert, MD

Dr. George Grunert, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |

Dr. George Grunert, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 44 years. Read his story

Houston Fertility Specialists

7900 Fannin St Ste 4400

Houston, TX 77054

Learn about Dr. Grunert

Dr. Grunert's Experience

Dr. Grunert's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology

Dr. Grunert's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Grunert "I strive to practice medicine in a friendly, personal style, involving patients in the decision-making process. I believe that infertility is a reflection of many different factors, medical, societal, and emotional. In addition to having technical expertise in this field, I encourage patients to take advantage of other holistic therapies, including stress management, nutrional and dietary counseling, and psychological support."

This content was provided by Dr. Grunert "Infertility is a condition, frequently the result of a combination of multiple factors, which requires a careful evaluation. From this, we can work together to create a rational plan of action. I believe that each patient requires an individual, personalized approach to diagnosis and treatment. I strive to make my practice more personal and less sterile than many in this field. My staff works hard to create a family-like environment and to treat everyone as they would like to be treated themselves. I feel this is the most conducive way to ease the stressors associated with the treatment of infertility.  The most important part of the process is to give everyone hope, encouragement, and support throughout their journey."

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparotomy
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening

Medical School | Graduated 1973
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1974
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1977
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Grunert has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Grunert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grunert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grunert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grunert to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Grunert's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Houston, TX |
I would highly recommend using Dr. Grunert for infertility needs. We had a great experience with him and he was very thorough in really getting to the bottom of our issues. It gave me great ease that he personally handles every apppointment. I cannot sing his praises enough!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Grunert is a terrible doctor. He was rude and uninterested in my concerns with IVF, which he repeatedly tried to force me to do. He also gave me the least effective option of hormones. Thankfully, I found another dr and learned that there are more effective treatments and other options. AND the other dr was smart enough to discover I had a small, correctable issue that was affecting my fertility. With that issue, IVF would not have work on me anyway, but Dr. Grunert just wanted get paid
in Houston, Tx |
My wife and I came to Dr. Grunert early 2015 and we were not very hopeful by the time we made it to this part. This doctor took time to explain in detail our options and although we were a bit shaky about moving forward due to the pricing. He gave us all options but we wanted the best one so we followed instructions and went through w/ the 2nd cycle being successful. Everyone there was very nice and understanding. This a most definitely a doctor I would recommend.
in Houston, Tx |
Well after 2 different fertility clinics and 3 cycles we met Dr. Grunert who finally found the actual reason that was causing the failed IVF cycles and 2 miscarriages. This doctor did not push us either way and I appreciate the fact that instead of just taking my money over and over he discounted our treatment and actually solved my problem. The staff was very friendly and professional. We really felt important here!
in Houston, TX |
I went to many specialists before I decided on Dr. Gunert. He seemed very smart and explained the process like a high school biology teacher would explain to a class of students. All of the staff members were very nice and extremely helpful. The finance woman Kim was a true joy. All together they made the process easy to understand, easier to afford, and easy to schedule into my regular life.
in Houston |
Dr. Grunert was very knowledgeable and helpful. Not only did he succeed in helping us conceive but he also took the time to go about and beyond with other issues aside the infertility issues I had. The staff were all so very helpful. The office was pretty busy somedays but that's clearly understandable! I have referred 2 people that both have gone through cycles successfully and all agree that this doctor is by far amazing! I will continue to refer people that truly want to conceive!
Have you seen Dr. George Grunert, MD?
Are you Dr. Grunert?

Houston, TX 77065
Houston Methodist Hospital
6565 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists like Dr. Grunert at Houston Fertility Specialists

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist