Family Medicine  |
Dr. George Gray Jr, MD
Dr. George Gray Jr, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Vero Beach, FL. He is 64 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

2000 38th Ave

Vero Beach, FL 32960

Learn about Dr. Gray Jr

Dr. Gray Jr's Experience

Dr. Gray Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Gray Jr does not have any board certifications listed.

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • Jacksonville Health Ed Program

Dr. Gray Jr has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gray Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gray Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gray Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gray Jr to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Gray Jr's Performance
in Vero Beach, FL |
The receptionist had charts open while I was being checked in. So, that person's information was exposed. Then I wait longer in the back than I did in lobby. Once Dr. Gray comes in and immediately accused me of being a drug seeker. He doesn't explain anything to me and escorts me to the reception area. Leaving me baffled and insulted. I still don't know what that was all about! I never got a chance to say why I was even there. I'm a honest Christian professional who has NEVER used drugs!
Sebastian, FL |
As a PT for over 20+yrs I found out that not 1 girl in the office is a nurse, CNA or even a med asst. I go every 3mths for refill, the last 5 years not one of the"girls"has taken a correct BP reading.Not good when u write BP meds.I had Dr retake it several times & the"girls" still don't know how to read. Everyone there quit 5mths ago because of the ridiculousness of this office.U wait 3 hrs to see Dr Gray. They charge full copay to go over tests and nothing is wrong either you. Onto next test.
Hollywood, FL |
You will wait to be seen by Dr. Gray for a while, have patient. He is very knowledgeable, understanding and listens. He will sit with you as long as he needs to be able to understand your problem areas and how he can help you. He explains things perfectly and with little confusion. I waited 2 hours to be seen by him and he stayed with me until past closing time for a proper diagnosis. He definetly is someone worth talking to if you constantly feel like you are being hurried at other drs.
Sebastian, FL |
receptionist was very rude and unhelpful. She does not need to be working at a place like that with patients if she isnt going to have the attitude for it and caring for the need of patients
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Gray has been my physician for many years. He is a very knowledgeable physician with an excellent beside manner. Eventhough he no longer accepts my insurance he is worth paying pocket for.
in Vero Beach, FL |
I liked him a lot. He seems to be a very knowledgeable doctor and has good common sense. He explained his mthods and spent a reasonable amount of time speaking with me. He said that at times a appointment could be delayed if a patient with an emergency situation comes to the office. He never refuses a patient with ceitical needs.
in Vero Beach, Fl |
Dr. Gray takes the time to listen. I've been a patient of his for over 10 years, and never once have I felt rushed or spoken down to. I feel Dr. Gray genuinely cares about his patients, and their quality of life. He allows you to feel like you are part of the health care process, and involves you in your own treatment plan by explaining issues and choices. I highly recommend him.
in Vero Beach, FL |
He makes you feel comfortable, so you're able to tell him what's bothering you and feel confident in his treatment and follow his advise.
Have you seen Dr. George Gray Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Gray Jr?