Dr. George Gendy, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Phoenix Orthopaedic Consultants 18699 N 67th Ave Ste 120 Glendale, AZ 85308 Get Directions
Dr. George Gendy, MD
As a Board Certified Fellowship Trained Orthopedic Surgeon his practice includes but is not limited to general orthopedic surgery & podiatry. He completed his Foot & Ankle Fellowship with UC San Francisco's world renowned Roger Mann MD, the lead FDA investigator for ankle replacement & creator of the most successful bunion surgery. He then received a research grant for an unparalleled traveling fellowship in Switzerland & Germany. He has extensive experience treating professional & collegiate athletes. He is one of a few surgeons to offer ankle replacement & provides comprehensive foot & care from the toenail on up. He enjoys treating all podiatry disorders: bunions, hammer toes, flatfeet, Achilles ruptures, neuromas, fractures, varicose veins & more. Patient care should be individualized based on the activity level, age, diagnosis & expectations. He believes in treating his patients as he would members of his family and considers all treatment options, both surgical & nonsurgical.

Dr. Gendy's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gendy's Experience

See how Dr. Gendy's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gendy

Dr. Gendy accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Gendy is now accepting new patients
Arrowhead18699 N 67th Ave Ste 120
Glendale, AZ 85308
(602) 298-8888Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Gendy has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gendy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gendy to family and friends
Dr. Gendy's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
Awesome results. He had to redo a botched foot surgery from another doctor. I am feeling great now and will definitely have my other side fixed by him next year. Simply the best.
Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent. I had a very bad foot problem that no one else could take care of. I was referred to Dr. Gendy who took care of my foot fracture and I feel 100% better. He communicates in a way that is clear and easy to understand.
in Phoenix, AZ |
We are the luckiest family to have had Dr. Gendy assigned to my mother's health care through the emergency room. It's very difficult for someone who is 87 years old to break a bone and need emergent surgery and recover from that as well as she has. Dr. George Gendy saved the day.
Miracle worker.
Phoenix, AZ |
He came very highly recommended and took care of my daughter's broken ankle. Everything turned out wonderful with her leg.
Phoenix, AZ |
I had a loose ankle on the right that kept giving out from an old injury. Dr. Gendy operated on my ankle and fixed the ligaments. I am very happy. The ankle surgery fixed my stability and it has changed a whole lot for the better in my ability to walk and play sports. I am so thankful for Dr. Gendy.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I consider him my guardian angel. He is the best doctor, podiatrist orthopedic surgeon, ever. Breaking your heel bone is no fun experience. I didn't realize how serious of a problem it was. The other doctors in the area said it was out of their expertise and he is the man to see. I am so thankful because I am doing so good especially compared to everything I read online on how bad this injury could be.
Peoria, AZ |
He was absolutely the best. I should have gone to him first. Thanks for taking care of my ankle pain and getting me back on my feet
in Peoria, AZ |
I wish I had gone to him first. I had several surgeries on my right ankle. No one was able to fix it despite multiple procedures from different surgeons. Dr. Gendy instilled so much confidence in me. He delivered as promised. I am 95% pain free and forever grateful for him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I struck by a car and Dr. Gendy put me back together. Everyone else thought I would be in a wheelchair but thanks to him I am back to walking again. I feel great again thanks to him. Dr. George Gendy is the most amazing Orthopedic Surgeon ever.
in Lakeside, Montana |
I had a super experience with Dr. Gendy. He is definitely a top surgeon. I am so happy I saw him for my broken foot and ankle. He so good I sent my wife to him when she hurt herself too. Absolutely the best.
He is fantastic.
in Sun City, AZ |
I went to see Dr. Gendy for a bad ankle sprain and an broken left elbow. He was so good and explained everything to me and my husband. I am now 3 months out from my injury and everything turned out PERFECT.
Phoenix, AZ |
I had my ankle operated on by him. It turned out great. Best foot and ankle surgeon around. Best Podiatrist.
Phoenix, AZ |
I feel so comfortable recommended all my friends and family to him. Dr. Gendy is a master in his field of foot and ankle surgery. I was having worsening foot pain over several years. He came highly recommended and lived up to all my expectations. Surgery was a breeze and I am so happy with the results.
Phoenix, AZ |
My son was persistently walking on his tip toes. I saw Dr. Gendy and he took care of it. He now walks normal and we are so happy. He is the best foot and ankle surgeon. Thank you for all your help.
Phoenix, AZ |
He took care of my foot fracture and now I am back to hiking. Love him and his staff
Phoenix, AZ |
My experience with him was very positive and professional. He fixed my fracture with surgery. Everything went superb. Exceptional Care.
Phoenix, AZ |
I saw him for a calcaneus fracture. He was awesome. He took care of me and was completely honest with my injury. Everything went as he explained. Compared to all the other things I read online all in all I am doing really well despite having a bad injury. I am so happy with how I am doing.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Gendy has been great and is very knowledge in regards to treating my stress fracture. The office staff is very kind and personable. I am so happy with him.
Scottsdale, AZ |
I have never gone through something like this before. Dr. Gendy is the best. He talked me through my diagnosis and surgery. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Gendy. I will ANYONE to him. The best doctor by far!!!.
Phoenix, AZ |
I am a high active guy. I ruptured my achilles tendon. I am so glad I found Dr. Gendy from another friend who also had a great experience with him. Dr. Gendy took care of my achilles tendon rupture with surgery. It was completely painless and everything went just as he explained. I am 3 months out from surgery and doing great.
Phoenix, AZ |
I saw him for a broken foot. He took care of my foot and answered all of my question. The wait times are short. I recommend him to all my friends and family. He is an awesome foot and ankle doctor.
Phoenix, AZ |
I am so happy with him. He is so amazing. Thanks for getting me back on my feet.
Phoenix, AZ |
The best foot and ankle surgeon!
Phoenix, AZ |
I wish all my doctors were as good as him!
Scottsdale, AZ |
Great bedside manner. Honest. Knows exactly what he is doing. I saw him for an extremely painful foot and ankle. It turns out I had a couple of torn tendons. He fixed by torn tendons and it got rid of all of my pain. I completely trust him. I feel so comfortable with his expertise and healing hands. Everything came out exactly as he explained and I am so thankful for him. He is the best foot and ankle surgeon around Arizona.
Phoenix, AZ |
Best foot and ankle surgeon in Phoenix. He did surgery on my big toe arthritis. The recovery was a breeze. I am retired and ready to hit the road again. All of my pain is gone!!!
Phoenix, AZ |
I broke my right ankle. It needed surgery. He was very sensitive to my situation because I work on MRI machines for my job. He was very accommodating, understanding, and helpful. The surgery went very well and everything went exactly as he described. I am a couple months out from surgery. I am back to walking and back to work. Thanks for all your help and everything you've done.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I saw him for a fractured proximal tibia by my knee. I saw a few other doctors but my care was delayed. I was lucky to get in to see Dr. Gendy and transferred my care to him. He took me to surgery and expedited my care. I am six weeks out from surgery and my knee feels so much better. He took time to listen and answered all my questions. I am so happy with the care I received.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I'd give him 10 stars if I could. I saw him for a painful ankle. I had a total ankle replacement surgery. I am six weeks out from surgery and pain free. Everything went super. I am glad I had a great surgery by a great ankle surgeon. He's the best foot and ankle surgeon in Phoenix Arizona.
Phoenix, AZ |
He is the best foot surgeon in Phoenix Arizona. Perfect, perfect, perfect.
Phoenix, AZ |
I saw him for my ankle fracture. He is so kind, understand, and very patient. He is a wonderful doctor. He did my ankle fracture surgery and I feel better than ever. I am so thankful for Dr. Gendy. I feel better than I did even before my injury thanks to him.
THE BEST!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent Service. He took care of my ankle fracture. I am four months out with no pain and back to doing everything I want
in Peoria, AZ |
I saw him for a flat foot reconstruction. I went to the Mayo Clinic where they wanted to fuse my foot. I got a second opinion from Dr. Gendy who said he could fix my foot and pain without a fusion. I am 3 months out from surgery. I have 100% pain relief and I have all my motion. I am so glad I found Dr. Gendy.
Phoenix, AZ |
My mother went into the hospital for a broken hip. Dr. Gendy saw her that same day and took her to surgery to fix the hip. My mother is back to walking on her own. She is doing great thanks to Dr. Gendy. My mother so grateful for everything he has done.
in Phoenix, AZ |
You are the best. My toes are now straight thanks to him. I am so happy. I saw him for my hammer toes. He fixed them. I had no pain ever. It was the easiest surgery I ever had.
Phoenix, AZ |
I saw him for broken ankle. I was on the fence on whether or not to have surgery. Dr. Gendy did not pressure me in any way. He explained all my options. We decided not to have surgery. My broken ankle healed just as he explained. I am back to wearing high heels and working out after a couple of months. Thank you so much.
Phoenix, AZ |
I was very happy with everything. Dr. Gendy took care of my broken foot. I am back to hiking. I refer all my friends and family to him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I highly recommend Dr. Gendy to anyone. He is extremely thorough and thoughtful. He took care of my foot with a redo reconstructive surgery. This was a redo surgery after another surgeon had goofed it up from the first surgery. It took care of my pain and I am back to living life again. I just love Dr. Gendy.
Phoenix, AZ |
His office got me in immediately for a broken ankle. My ankle was fixed with surgery shortly after my visit. My ankle feels great only six weeks out from surgery. I recently went on vacation to Vegas for an Elton John concert and had the time of my life. Thanks for getting me back on my feet. I recommend Dr. Gendy to all my friends and family
in phoenix, az |
Dr. Gendys office made my painful accident into a pleasant experience. Dr. Gendys staff was very welcoming and so friendly. Dr. Gendy took his time with me and answered all my questions. Should the need arise I would definitely use him again!!
Phoenix, Arizaon |
Dr. Gendy you are the best. I broke my ankle and tore several ligaments. He fixed me that same week with a plate and screws and also fixed my 'syndesmosis'. I was back to walking by week 4 and now I'm back to normal, camping, hiking, and swimming with no pain.
Phoenix, Arizona |
Thanks for taking care of my broken ankle. I'm back to new again thanks to you.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent diagnosis and treatment of my right ankle fracture. I'm back to hiking in 6 weeks. He listens to patients feedback. Gives you all the time you need. I recommend him to all my friends and family.
Phoenix, AZ |
He took care of my sone for a foot fracture. Everything turned out great. He is back to playing LaCrosse. You are the best!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Service has been great. Service is efficient. I fractured my ankle and Dr. Gendy explained everything that was going on and how long it was going to take. I am six weeks out now and ready to come out of my boot. You are the best.
in Phoenix, AZ |
He is an excellent doctor. I recommend him to everybody. Thanks to him I have my life back.
in Peoria, AZ |
Thanks for taking such good care of my broken ankle. Thanks to you i'm back on my feet and just in time for the holidays. You are such a great and knowledgable doctor. Thank you so much for your excellent care.
Have you seen Dr. George Gendy, MD?
Are you Dr. Gendy?

Compare Dr. Gendy

Dr. Gendy says...

Dr. Gendy's Care Philosophy

He has extensive experience treating professional & collegiate athletes. He is one of a few surgeons to offer ankle replacement & provides comprehensive foot & care from the toenail on up. He enjoys treating all podiatry disorders: bunions, hammer toes, flatfeet, Achilles ruptures, neuromas, fractures, varicose veins & more. Patient care should be individualized based on the activity level, age, diagnosis & expectations. He believes in treating his patients as he would members of his family and considers all treatment options, both surgical & nonsurgical.

Dr. Gendy says...

bunion surgery hammer surgery ankle fractures achilles tendonitis

Dr. Gendy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Foot Surgery, Hand Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Gendy has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gendy's Board Certifications

• Foot Sprain
  • Foot Wounds
  • Foot and Ankle Disorders
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Hallux Limitus
  • Hallux Rigidus
  • Hammer Toe
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Morton's Neuroma

Germany

Completed in 2013

Liestal, Switzerland

Completed in 2013

Dr. Gendy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gendy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Achilles Tendon Reconstruction
  • Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment