Dr. George Fournier III, MD

Dr. George Fournier III, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. George Fournier III, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 36 years.

2466 E Commercial Blvd Ste 102

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Fournier III

See how frequently Dr. Fournier III performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vitreous Hemorrhage
Glaucoma
Entropion

Dr. Fournier III's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Mass Eye Ear Infirm/Harvard
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Mass Eye Ear Infirm/Harvard
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1984

Dr. Fournier III has no media or publications listed.

• Creole
  • French
  • Russian

Dr. Fournier III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fournier III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fournier III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fournier III to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Fournier III's Performance
Pompano Beach, FL |
I was placed on the schedule the same day by a very friendly, compassionate and understanding office staff. Upon arriving to the office, I was greeted by that same office staff and made to feel right at home. The manager/technician that saw me was very kind and thorough and Dr. Fournier exceeded my expectations with his friendly demeanor and knowledge! I will 100% recommend this Dr. and his staff! Thank you!
in Miami Beach, FL |
I had cataract surgery done this past February. I saw Dr. Fournier at least 10 times before and after surgery. My experience was great here. He was friendly, and efficient and made the whole experience so easy. I will be seeing him as my regular eye doctor from here on out as will my wife. Thank You Dr. Fournier. Also a special Thanks to Dr. Kalski Alvin Steinman
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
I've been a patient of Dr. Fournier for well over 15 years. I think that says it all!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Fournier and his staff of professionals make me feel truly cared for. Always attentive, kind, caring, and concerned, when Dr. Fournier walks into the exam room, I feel I have his undivided attention. I've never felt rushed or dismissed before I've had my questions answered fully or my concerns addressed. I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Fournier and his staff!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Doctor Fournier is an excellent ophthalmologist who takes the time to explain your condition. I had cataract surgery on both eyes which went surprisingly easy and for the first time I can see without corrective lenses. I am thrilled with the results! Both Dr. Fournier and his staff are caring, warm and competent. I would recommend him highly.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
We recently moved to the area and needed a new Dr. Dr Fournier came highly recommended. I was not disappointed .Excellent experience from start to finish. Professional , friendly ,organized and extreamly trained staff . The Dr spent time explaining all test results and answered all my questions and concerns. Very through exam with attention to every detail of helping to insure healthy eyes now and for the future as well ! Would not hesitate to recommend Ft Lauderdale Eye Associates
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I had cataract surgery by dr Kalski. Prior to surgery and post surgery I saw dr Fournier. He was very pleasant spent time explaining process for before and after surgery. His office staff is very pleasant and I would recommend Ft Lauderdale Eye Associates doctors and staff.
in Deerfield Beach, FL |
Dr Fournier and his exceptional staff truly care about their patients. I have always been seen in a timely manner and am treated with the utmost respect and care. His associate, Dr. Kalski, operated on my eyes with cataract surgery and it was very successful! He called me the day before and immediately after both surgeries to make sure that I was feeling well and not experiencing any problems, I would highly recommend this professional office to the public.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Fournier to any friend or family for their ophthalmology care. He is empathetic, compassionate, and makes sure that his patients are receiving the very best care.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Fournier is the best eye doctor!!!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I've been to his office multiple times over the years. The first waiting room time has never been less than 1hr past scheduled appt. Doctor Fournier is very pleasant man, but waiting up to 1 1/2 hours to finally be seen by him is unacceptable and I feel they have no consideration for the patient and their time frame.
in Pembroke Pines, FL |
Excellent doctor!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I found Dr. Fournier in an emergency situation and couldn't have been happier. Treatment was lengthy and uncomfortable, but Dr. Fournier and his staff did everything to help and accommodate my needs. My only issue is the waiting time which is too long when you come to a regular/follow up appointment.
Have you seen Dr. George Fournier III, MD?
Are you Dr. Fournier III?

Visit Dr. Fournier III