Internal Medicine  |
Dr. George Ford III, MD
Dr. George Ford III, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in San Antonio, TX. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Ford III is affiliated with Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.

Imed

• HealthPlus Amerigroup
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
  • Husky Health

Learn about Dr. Ford III

Our goal as internal medicine specialists is not only to diagnose and manage acute and chronic adult illness, but more importantly to guide individuals to lifestyle behaviors conducive to physical, emotional, and spiritual health. We also strive to be the patient's advocate in an increasingly complex medical environment.

Dr. Ford III's Experience

Dr. Ford III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• University Of Texas Health Science Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1977
  • University Hospital S Tx Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1979

Dr. Ford III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ford III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ford III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ford III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ford III to family and friends
Dr. Ford III's Performance
in San Antonio, TX |
I've been a patient of Dr Ford for over 25 years. He is a great doctor and an even better person. He always listens carefully, explains what he is thinking and recommends action. Some doctors have knowledge. Dr Ford has knowledge and wisdom, something only experience and compassion will provide. I am firmly convinced he saved my life by sending me for a mammogram, even though he did not feel the lump. If every doctor was like Dr Ford, our health care woes would be over.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words. We will be sure to share this with Dr. Ford.
in Boerne, Tx |
Dr. Ford has been our family doctor for many years. He is an excellent physician. He truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to listen, assesses what you are saying, treats you or will send you to a specialist when the need arises. I don't know what we will do IF he ever retires. We trust his care implicitly.
Thank you for giving us great feedback ! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving our patients. We will be sure to share your thoughts with Dr. Ford.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr Ford has been my primary physician for a number of years and also took care of my husband. He always takes the time to answer questions and explain any test results he has ordered even though the past several years has brought a lot more computer input for each patient seen. Dr Ford is an old school physician and takes an interest in each of his patients.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience with Dr. Ford. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Ford always takes the time to answer all my questions. He truly cares about his patients.
in Canyon Lake, TX |
Dr Ford is an excellent doctor who stays on top of all of my health issues. He truly has his patients best interests at heart. He is on top of new medical issues that help his patients. I have been a patient of Dr Ford for 33 years. Outstanding doctor!!!!
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience. We appreciate your sharing this feedback with us. We'll be sure to pass it along to the team.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. George Ford and his staff are simply the best most professional healthcare providers I have ever dealt with. So blessed to be under his care ! Mark A. Davis
Thank you for giving us a great score! Our dedicated staff takes great pride in serving the San Antonio community.
in San Antonio |
My husband and I are both fortunate to have Dr. George Ford as our doctor. He is very thorough, listens and is pro active in all aspects of our healthcare. I have never felt so confident that I was getting the best care possible as I have with Imed and Dr. Ford.
Thank you for connecting with us about this experience. We will be sure to pass this appreciation along.
San Antonio, TX |
A highly skilled Dr. Takes time to understand your illness. One of the best Dr. I have ever gone to.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr. Ford is a skilled and knowledgeable physician. He has helped me through some difficult health problems not only with his own knowledge, but also by knowing which specialists can help with both diagnosis and treatment. He makes the time to discuss health questions with you using terms non-medically trained people can understand. He sincerely cares about his patients and fears for the likelyhood of physician shortages in the future.
San Antonio, TX |
I have been going to Dr Ford for over 10 years and would highly recommend him. I have the confidence that he makes the right diagnosis and never hesitates to take time to discuss any issues regarding my care.
in Spring Branch, TX |
Dr. Ford is a easy going Doctor..he explains problems in a manner that makes sense to me, I am a 100 per cent disabled Vietnam Vet, I needed a doctor on the outside as well. My wife has been with Dr Ford about 7 years. I was very impressed with mannerisms and most important his concern to help you with your medical problem. I strongly recommend Dr. Ford to any one. I wish he was a VA Doctor.
in San Antonio, TX |
Dr ford and I have had a great patient/ doctor relationship for over 20 years. I alway enjoy seeing him and listening to his corny jokes. I know first hand how much he cares for his patients. He makes sure that all my prescriptions do not contradict and that I get my renewals asap. He works with all my other doctors, even my v.a. Doctors. You can't go wrong putting your health needs in doc ford's hands. Michael l. Schmidt 2103941603
in San Antonio, TX |
Thank you, Dr. Ford, for the personal and quality care you provide for my husband. Though we live a distance from your office, he trusts you and the care you give him as well as your diagnosis; thus the miles we travel and the traffic we encounter is not a concern. Thank you for caring and taking a personal concern!
Have you seen Dr. George Ford III, MD?

Visit Dr. Ford III