Dr. George Feussner, MD

Dr. George Feussner, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. George Feussner, MD is a neurology specialist in Gainesville, FL and has been practicing for 48 years. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine in 1970 and specializes in neurology.

7106 NW 11th Pl Ste A

Gainesville, FL 32605

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Feussner

See how frequently Dr. Feussner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Myasthenia Gravis
high
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Thrombosis

Dr. Feussner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • Shands Hospital At University Of Fl
  • University Of Pittsburgh Med Center

Dr. Feussner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feussner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feussner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feussner's Reviews

1.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feussner to family and friends

Dr. Feussner's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

Hounded me to get a lifting belt which I repeatedly told him I did not want till I finally gave in. Charged me $2000 for a $200 Belt. When the bill arrived I promptly took the unused belt back at which they informed me NO RETURNS. I left the belt with them and they continue to send the bill and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Great nurologist, very vague but easy to work with. Also has a very sweet group of staff.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I had a stroke,, three dissections on my MRI, this Doctor spent all of four minutes with me, said Oh you had a stroke it’s common in people your age..I was 43. I would have died if I not gotten a second opinion at Mayo Clinic where I needed a Brain stent.. steer clear of this monster.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
My experience with Dr. Feussner and his staff has been completely satisfactory I had been referred to many specialist before. Each did not correctly diagnose my injuries. I am a type two diabetic and unfortunately; I was in a auto accident with injuries Dr. Feussner is the first doctor to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Feussner is absolutely horrendous. I had an MRI done and later learned I had a brain tumor. Upon reviewing the MRI, Feussner said he wanted to wait a month and have another one. I grudgingly get him to send the MRI to Shands. Shands finds I have a brain tumor and I go into surgery a week later....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0