Dr. George Dreszer, MD

Dr. George Dreszer, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 46 years old

47 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Dreszer specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Dreszer? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Dreszer's Experience

See how Dr. Dreszer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dreszer

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Dreszer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dreszer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dreszer to family and friends
Dr. Dreszer's Performance
Florida |
Life changing surgery which did not have a good outcome for me & my family. Should have chosen another surgeon. Dr. Dreszer seemed to feel confident about my surgery. Unfortunate for Me & my family, His confidence outweighed his ability. Lacking on compassion & cold bedside manor. However, office staff professional.
Nassau, NP |
I have been referred to Dr Dreszer for reconstruction after having a double mastectomy. My experience with Doc and his team has been wonderful. He made me feel like a new woman. The job he did is amazing. He listens to you and make suggestions. He is attentive and a perfectionist. He makes you feel comfortable. His bedside patient care is excellent. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dreszer to my family, friends and anyone who I come across who needs a plastic surgeon to make them feel complete.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Finding Dr. Dreszer was a life-shaping gift that allowed me to finally close the cancer chapter. He put me back together. The results of my diep flap reconstructive surgery are absolutely remarkable. I never thought I would look in the mirror and smile again. Yet here I am, 10 years after being diagnosed with BC - whole once more, with one man to thank. Not only is Dr. Dreszer an artist, a sculptor, an extraordinary surgeon, he is the most compassionate and attentive dr. I've ever been to.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dreszer is a smart enough man to have chosen an excellent staff to help him. From the moment you enter his office and are greeted by Keillyn and Heather and escorted to the room by Elio and feeling the concern of Amber you know you are in good hands! No pun intended as I first him when a third of my right ring finger was accidentally caught in a car's window. The finger wasn't as much as a mess as my mind was, yet due to his corny jokes (sorry Doc) I never left his office without a smile
in San Jose, SJ C Rica. |
Dr Dreszer I recommend reconstructive surgery for mu foot. Excellent human treatment and successionality Knowledge. I deal in a short time and his recommendations were appropriate. Very grateful to him.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dreszer performed a very specialized breast reconstruction procedure after a mastectomy. Since the first moment I met him he made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions regarding my procedure. I was very impressed with his knowledge, expertise, personable manners, and professionalism. Dr. Dreszer is an amazing talented, caring & compassionate plastic surgeon, but above all else, an excellent human being. I highly recommend him to anyone because to me he is the Best!!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Most compassionate and responsive surgeon I have met. Has an extreme concern for what is best for the patient. Very attentive. Communicated with me daily to ensure post op pain was manageable and provided emotional support. I highly recommend Dr. Dreszer to anyone needing hand, plastic, or reconstructive surgery.
in Oakland Park, FL |
Recently I was diagnosed with a basal cell carcinoma on my nose from the UV damage I incurred from many days growing up in South Florida. I needed MOH?s surgery to remove the skin cancer from my nose. Unfortunately, the amount of tissue removed was the size of a quarter. A colleague of mine referred me to George Dreszer, MD for repair of the open area. As a Doctor, I look for certain qualities in my own choice of Doctors. Dr. Dreszer is a professional, thorough and a meticulous Plastic Surgeon.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dreszer performed a very delicate surgery to a fantastic outcome. He vastly improved the aesthetic appeal of my face, while maintaining natural-looking results. Dr. Dreszer saw to it that I was well-informed and very comfortable throughout the process.
in Ft Lauderdale |
I was injured at work.Dr dreszer was very kind and explained my injury to me in depth.2 surgery's laterim healing up fine.I would recommend him to everybody
Have you seen Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
Are you Dr. Dreszer?

Compare Dr. Dreszer

Dr. Dreszer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

Georgetown University

Graduated in 1998

Harvard University Ext.

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Dreszer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dreszer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Trauma Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections