Dr. George Dreszer, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Vanguard Plastic Surgery, PLLC 2320 NE 9th St # 300 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304 Get Directions
Dr. George Dreszer, MD

Dr. George Dreszer, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Fort Lauderdale, FL. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Dreszer is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center, Broward Health Medical Center, Plantation General Hospital, Broward Health Imperial Point, Holy Cross Hospital, Broward Health Coral Springs and Memorial Regional Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Dreszer's Experience

See how Dr. Dreszer's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dreszer

Dr. Dreszer is now accepting new patients
George Dreszer, MD, MS, FACS2320 NE 9th St # 300
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Saturday
(954) 563-4500Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 7 hospitals where Dr. Dreszer has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dreszer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dreszer to family and friends
Dr. Dreszer's Performance
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
My son sustained a severe hand injury involving 4 fingers. After spending quite a few hours in the ER, met Dr. Dreszer just prior to his surgery. He was so calming and reassuring that he would do the very best to repair our son's hand injury. As this was the beginning of his recovery, with therapy to follow for a few months and another surgery to conclude repairs to his fingers, Dr. Dreszer has been nothing but a miracle for my son and our family's reassurance to his recovery.
ft lauderdale, fl |
I had an upper lid blepharoplasty done by Dr. Dreszer. I contemplated the surgery forever. Dr. Dreszer made it easy! His bedside manner was warm and reassuring. He was the ultimate professional and was extremely responsive to my needs. I would recommend him whole heartedly!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
It is with much pleasure that I extend my appreciation to the Doctors and staff of Vanguard Aesthetic Center. From the preliminary meeting that I had with Doctor George Dreszer I felt very comfortable with his professional mannerism that he displayed. Doctor Dreszer was very patient with me allowing more than ample time to answer any questions that I had regarding the procedure. He educated me and assured me that I was not going to have the " Burt Reynolds " wide eyed look, which was a relief.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
2015 at age 68 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. After chemo I had a bilateral mastectomy and Dr. Dreszer was right there with the breast surgeon to do the expanders for my reconstruction. A week after the surgery he told me it was OK to take a shower. When I looked in the mirror I cried for, I was not only bald but had no breasts. When I told Dr. Dreszer this he assured me he would make me a whole woman again. I am thrilled, I was a "droopy D", now a "Perky B". My husband loves it too!
in Coconut creek , FL |
I heard of Dr Dreszer at work from a group of nurses whom had nothing but great remarks to say about he's work. I decided to schedule a consult with him for a breast reduction. During our meeting, he was very informative, patient and made me feel very comfortably; I knew I was in great hands. I was somewhat concerned about my size after the surgery. Dr Dreszer was very attentive and made great suggestions to me. I'm glad I trusted him and allowed him to decide the best size for my body type. The
Florida |
Life changing surgery which did not have a good outcome for me & my family. Should have chosen another surgeon. Dr. Dreszer seemed to feel confident about my surgery. Unfortunate for Me & my family, His confidence outweighed his ability. Lacking on compassion & cold bedside manor. However, office staff professional.
Nassau, NP |
I have been referred to Dr Dreszer for reconstruction after having a double mastectomy. My experience with Doc and his team has been wonderful. He made me feel like a new woman. The job he did is amazing. He listens to you and make suggestions. He is attentive and a perfectionist. He makes you feel comfortable. His bedside patient care is excellent. I would definitely recommend Dr. Dreszer to my family, friends and anyone who I come across who needs a plastic surgeon to make them feel complete.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Finding Dr. Dreszer was a life-shaping gift that allowed me to finally close the cancer chapter. He put me back together. The results of my diep flap reconstructive surgery are absolutely remarkable. I never thought I would look in the mirror and smile again. Yet here I am, 10 years after being diagnosed with BC - whole once more, with one man to thank. Not only is Dr. Dreszer an artist, a sculptor, an extraordinary surgeon, he is the most compassionate and attentive dr. I've ever been to.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dreszer is a smart enough man to have chosen an excellent staff to help him. From the moment you enter his office and are greeted by Keillyn and Heather and escorted to the room by Elio and feeling the concern of Amber you know you are in good hands! No pun intended as I first him when a third of my right ring finger was accidentally caught in a car's window. The finger wasn't as much as a mess as my mind was, yet due to his corny jokes (sorry Doc) I never left his office without a smile
in San Jose, SJ C Rica. |
Dr Dreszer I recommend reconstructive surgery for mu foot. Excellent human treatment and successionality Knowledge. I deal in a short time and his recommendations were appropriate. Very grateful to him.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dreszer performed a very specialized breast reconstruction procedure after a mastectomy. Since the first moment I met him he made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions regarding my procedure. I was very impressed with his knowledge, expertise, personable manners, and professionalism. Dr. Dreszer is an amazing talented, caring & compassionate plastic surgeon, but above all else, an excellent human being. I highly recommend him to anyone because to me he is the Best!!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Most compassionate and responsive surgeon I have met. Has an extreme concern for what is best for the patient. Very attentive. Communicated with me daily to ensure post op pain was manageable and provided emotional support. I highly recommend Dr. Dreszer to anyone needing hand, plastic, or reconstructive surgery.
in Oakland Park, FL |
Recently I was diagnosed with a basal cell carcinoma on my nose from the UV damage I incurred from many days growing up in South Florida. I needed MOH?s surgery to remove the skin cancer from my nose. Unfortunately, the amount of tissue removed was the size of a quarter. A colleague of mine referred me to George Dreszer, MD for repair of the open area. As a Doctor, I look for certain qualities in my own choice of Doctors. Dr. Dreszer is a professional, thorough and a meticulous Plastic Surgeon.
in Fort Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dreszer performed a very delicate surgery to a fantastic outcome. He vastly improved the aesthetic appeal of my face, while maintaining natural-looking results. Dr. Dreszer saw to it that I was well-informed and very comfortable throughout the process.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr. Dreszer is amazing. He is not only very smart but extremely caring and compassionate. His wonderful qualities are hard to find now a days. Would never go to anyone else but him.
in Ft Lauderdale |
I was injured at work.Dr dreszer was very kind and explained my injury to me in depth.2 surgery's laterim healing up fine.I would recommend him to everybody
Have you seen Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
Are you Dr. Dreszer?

Compare Dr. Dreszer

Dr. Dreszer's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

Georgetown University

Graduated in 1998

Harvard University Ext.

Graduated in 1995

Dr. Dreszer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dreszer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgery
  • Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Collagen Injection
  • Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Restylane® Injections