Dr. George Dreszer, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 50

Dr. Dreszer

Vanguard Plastic Surgery PLLC

2320 Ne 9th St Ste 300 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Dr. George Dreszer, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Fort Lauderdale, FL and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Drexel University College of Medicine medical school in 2003. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Broward Health Coral Springs and Broward Health Imperial Point. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dreszer to book an appointment.

Dr. Dreszer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dreszer

Dr. Dreszer?
  • Office environment (72)
  • Appointment scheduling (71)
  • Explained conditions well (71)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
  • Long wait times (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
I was referred to Dr George through a friend, upon meeting him he was caring, compassionate and wanted to help. I had a severe abdominal separation and he had to reconstruct my belly button due to a previous surgery and when I left I knew he would be the one ( I went to four other doctors). He made me feel comfortable, I felt I was in great hands. I am now 8 weeks post-surgery, I am very pleased with my results thus far. The incisions and scars look great and I’m confident will only get better. The office staff is courteous and professional not to mention the office is beautiful and smells AMAZING !
Dawn Fort Lauderdale – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
Dr. Dreszer is the perfect combination of the highest level of competency, customer service and empathy. I’ve had the privilege of working with physicians my entire life, and it is very rare to have all the stars aligned in these three categories. His staff provided the ultimate customer service experience by listening to my questions and concerns, then fitting me on the schedule in an expedited fashion. My injury was a shattered shower glass door severing two flexor tendons in my dominant wrist. Dr. Dreszer got me in one business day after my emergency room visit and was able to repair both tendons, preserving full function in my hand and wrist. I am now able to return back to work as a physical therapist. I highly recommend Dr. Dreszer and his team!
Mateo Martinez – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
Dr. Dreszer is an amazing compassion and excellent surgeon. He is a professional, a great listener and you will have the outcome you ask for. His entire staff is top notch also. I high recommend Dr. Dreszer. I will use his services again.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
My experience wit Dr. Dreszer has been amazing. I am a breast cancer reconstruction patient. He is not only a wonderful surgeon but he is so supportive emotionally and has been a true advocate for my overall health. I don't think I could have done this without his support. His office actually saved me life.
Apr 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
If I could rate Dr. George Dreszer a Solid 10 stars I would! Dr. Dreszer performed a breast implant exchange on me (Saline to my new Silicone implant's) 5 weeks ago today. He did an amazing job! He is truly talented, trustworthy, and caring! A body transformation artist. From the initial consultation, surgery day, and the many post op. appointment's .. his bed side manner is consistently Amazing. His office staff are wonderful too! I highly recommend Dr. Dreszer!
Meredith Miller in Delray Beach, FL – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
Dr Dreszer and all his staff were exceptionally professional and Courteous. Dr. Dreszer was always attentive, very polite very reassuring and spent a good deal of time with me. He was highly recommended to me by my Gynecologist and I feel very lucky to have found him. I would most definitely recommend Dr Dreszer to anyone in need of his medical expertise.
DC, FL – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
I just have to thank Dr. George Dreszer and all his staff! In addition to an exceptional surgeon extremely professional and competent, Dr. Dreszer is always courteous, attentive, very polite and committed to perfect results. I felt secure with the transparency and richness of details in explaining each procedure and its goals. I did mastopexy, abdominoplasty and lipo 90 days ago, I'm feeling pretty kkkk, the result was beyond my expectations, perfect scar, surgery all perfect, I'm really happy !
TAIS SILVA in FL – Jan 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
Dr Dreszer did surgery on my eyelids. The procedure was almost pain free . After the first few days of little discomfort ,the results started to show and the difference was obvious already. Now, two month after,it looks great. I'm extremely happy with the outcome. Highly recommend the doctor!!
Thomas in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jan 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
WOW! I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Dreszer. He is caring, friendly, professional, and the most excellent surgeon. After interviewing several plastic surgeon's I picked him. We just clicked and he offered me all the things I needed done at a fair price. The office staff were the best also.
Barry in POMPANO BEACH, FL – Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
Dr. Dreszer is an excellent surgeon in the truest sense of the word. To quote him "it's easy to do the surgery it's the follow up that is more important". Personally I could not agree more. His professionalism, coupled with his personal care and empathy, not to mention his charming personality - make him the best surgeon I have experienced in South Florida.
Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
Dr.George Dreszer covered all aspects and surpassed all my expectations. Of course what i was most concerned was for my body to become what i always dreamed it to be, and he made it become true. i mean, he's excellent at what he does. but not only that, he explained me what and how the procedure was going to happen. then he followed up next day which was thanksgiving day, believe it or not. he opened the clinic to see me on thanksgiving day. his staff was formidable . He is the best!!!!
flavia in FL – Dec 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
One of the greatest people I have ever had the opportunity of meeting is Dr. George Dreszer. I was referred to this remarkable person by another incredible surgeon who saved my life. Dr. Dreszer is extraordinary! Him and the whole Vanguard team made the whole journey feel easy and treated me like family! No other surgeon is a close second he is absolutely the best surgeon I've ever met. Not only a skilled surgeon a genuinely incredible person and I would highly recommend him over anyone else!
Ricardo Alvarez in West Palm Beach, FL – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
I was diagnosed with breast cancer and decided on a bilateral Mastectomy and I was a candidate for the DIEP FLAP reconstruction. Surgery was February’18 and I can’t thank Dr. Dreszer enough for making me feel whole again! He is the most caring, compassionate and dedicated person/surgeon I have ever met. He is easy to talk to and he truly cares about his patients! I am extremely grateful to Dr.’s Dreszer and Fletcher and their entire staff!
Robin Rouah in Sunrise , FL – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
Great bedside manner, very professional staff and doctors. Highly recommended.
Dania beach, FL – Sep 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
. Dr. George Dreszer did exactly what I wanted, I couldn’t thank him enough. He was very professional took such good care of me that I felt like I’ve known him for years. Him and his sweet wife opened the clinic on a holiday just to remove my drains. If your looking for a detail oriented doctor he is the right one. My surgery went perfect better than I expected. I am so happy because it was always my dream. He deserves every star imaginable. I have no words to thank him.
selma leme in Boynton beach Fl – Jul 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
I searched for a good year for a surgeon because I wanted to have my breast fixed and I was looking for options for my tummy. I had diasitis recti (ab separation due to my pregnancies) and I had capsular contracture in my left breast (twice, by the way). I had my first augmentation done and developed capsular contracture a few short years later...found a fort lauderdale doctor who said they would fix it (he didn't, made me a bigger size and my contracture developed even quicker than the first ti
Andrea in Sunrise – May 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
I got a breast augmentation from Dr.Dreszer three weeks ago and I love it! Not only is he really knowledgeable at what he does but the end results are great. He knew exactly what I need it and takes his time with his patients. Not only do I get to see his work on myself but I also work with him and I can tell you that his patients always leave the O.R looking their best. Look no further, he really is the best! Thank you Dr.Dreszer :)
May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
Dr. Dreszer has given me a complete transformation. Dr. Dreszer performed a "mommy make over" on me last October. I had my implants replaced, a full tummy tuck, a liposuction with fat transfer to my buttocks. The next day Dr. Dreszer personally called to check on how I was doing. Since then he has also performed liposuction of my chin. I have never felt better. I would highly recommend Dr. Dreszer. He is very talented and conservative. Which is very hard to find these days.
May 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
Dr. Dreszer has a great bedside manner as well as superb aesthetic enhancement talent. I had a breast augmentation with mastopexy procedure 2 months ago and I am overjoyed with my results. I cannot recommend his and his practice strongly enough!
Fort Lauderdale – Apr 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?
When I walked into Dr. Dreszer's office for a consultation on a Bi-lateral Mastectomy with reconstructive surgery, I was very nervous and unsure of what to expect. However, from the moment that he walked into my exam room, I couldn't help but be at ease. Between his genuineness, empathy, and pure knowledge, I knew right away that I could trust this man and that he was going to do what was best for me. I truly couldn't have asked to meet a better Doctor or person to go through this with.
Brianne Scinto in Plantation, FL – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dreszer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dreszer?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery