Dr. George Dornblazer, MD

PsychiatryMaleAge 71

Dr. Dornblazer

George H Dornblazer MD PA

447 S Sharon Amity Rd Charlotte, NC 28211

Dr. George Dornblazer, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Charlotte, NC and has over 45 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from West Virginia University medical school in 1977. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Dornblazer to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check Dr. Dornblazer's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Dornblazer's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder

Dr. Dornblazer accepts

Dr. Dornblazer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Dornblazer

3.7

Dr. Dornblazer

Entirely unprofessional and unethical. I brought my son to see Dr. Dornblazer, in desperation to get him help for intense depressive episodes. Instead of offering compassionate and professional attention to my son, that is suffering through mental health issues, he made judgmental and odd facial expressions throughout the session, followed by condescending remarks. When my son didn’t understand how to answer his confusing questions, he accused him of “not liking” him, and became seemingly annoyed. In the end, he suggested to us that he wasn’t the right provider for us and took my $425! HE DIDN’T DIAGNOSE ANYTHING or even offer a follow up visit to complete the initial assessment, even though he told me that he would thoroughly evaluate him for his outrageous fee. I think it is extremely dangerous to handle patient care in this manner. HELLO - you are treating individuals with mental health concerns. My son was worse off than when we came in, and I was out $425. Disgusting.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dec 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Dornblazer, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dornblazer?
Provider explaining information to patient

I practice compassionate, non-judgmental, interactive treatment in collaboration with those I see for psychiatric and psychotherapeutic services. To encourage...Read more

• Psychiatry

1977
West Virginia University
1972
West Virginia University

Is Dr. George Dornblazer, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. George Dornblazer, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Dornblazer's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. George Dornblazer, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Dornblazer accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. George Dornblazer, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Dornblazer frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). See all procedures and conditions Dr. Dornblazer treats.

Where is Dr. George Dornblazer, MD's office located?

Dr. Dornblazer's office is located at 447 S Sharon Amity Rd, Charlotte, NC 28211. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. George Dornblazer, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Dornblazer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. George Dornblazer, MD?

George H Dornblazer MD PA