Dr. George M. Dmytrenko, MD

Dr. George M. Dmytrenko, MD

Neurology | Male | 65 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Compassionate care guided by medical and scientific knowledgeRead more

Dr. Dmytrenko's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Dmytrenko's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dmytrenko

Dr. Dmytrenko accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dmytrenko has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Dmytrenko's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dmytrenko to family and friends
2.9
Experience with Dr. Dmytrenko
Dr. Dmytrenko's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (13)
I enjoyed my visit with Dr. Dmytrenko. He is very knowledgeable, patient and thorough. I have met with several neuros dealing with my disease and all have come across very smug. I did not feel this way at all with this doctor. For the first time in over 12 years I feel like he "gets me". I will be looking forward to my next visit now with him.
in Pensacola, fl |
His clinical staff is awful! They don't return calls and the last four months I have had to call everyday for a week just to get my refill prescription! He use to have a great staff! I'm not sure what happened but they need to get their act together. I also called to speak to an office manager who never returned my call!
I would never go back to see this doctor, no bedside manner at all and has this smug personality where he acts like he could care less what happens to you. I paid a ridiculous amount just for a few minutes of his time and he didn't care to listen to the problems i've been having. He ordered one test and when it didn't show him what his initial thought was that was it, no willingness to help or guide to what the next step for me would be and his demeanor was here's the door thanks for your money.
in Gulf Breeze fl |
Nice Man. But since my wife started having granmal seizures 3 years ago. Yet been a patient for 25 years, He has done virtually nothing. His office never answers. Last time we saw him early this month. He said if she has another. Bring her in immediately. She's had 2 more and he wont see her until Sept. I've been on hold for two hours, so decided to give this review. Btw. In all the years we have been seeing him, he's never spent more than 2 minutes with us.
in Navarre, FL |
Not likely at all, Dr. Dmytrenko is a very nice man but his office has to be one the most poorly ran clinic I have ever dealt with. No one can stay on the same page, you get a different story from everyone you speak to so you don't know who to believe. The nurses that check you in are always very pleasant and treat the patients with compassion.
Have you seen Dr. George M. Dmytrenko, MD?
Are you Dr. Dmytrenko?

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.