Dr. George J. Bitar, MD

Dr. George J. Bitar, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 47 years old

Our institute's philosophy is image, beauty, and transformation to promote self- confidence and a healthy lifestyle via modern Med-Spa services, skin care and cosmetic surgery, the art and the science. Our goal is to provide our patients and clients with the best care possible by offering the latest in skin care, non-surgical rejuvenation, and cosmetic surgery, while paying special attention to each individual's needs.Read more

Dr. Bitar's Experience

See how Dr. Bitar's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bitar

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Bitar has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Bitar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bitar to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Bitar
Dr. Bitar's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (30)
Manassas, VA |
Dr.Bitar and his team are amazing. He's very caring and thorough. He truly is the best. I had a rhinoplasty to fix a bump and make the tip smaller and now I finally have a beautiful natural nose. I had minimal pain and bruising and the swelling seems to go down everyday. I'm so happy with my results, I couldn't have asked for a better experience!
in Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Bitar is a WIZARD!!! Anybody thinking about going for rhinoplasty and septoplasty with him should definitely do it! Dr. Bitar is a lovely man and I felt very comfortable with him so the whole process has been easy. He is a specialist in his field and this is exactly what you want when putting your face in the hands of someone else. Before my surgery, he answered my list of questions and discussed a realistic approach. I had a hump, a deviated septum and my bulbous nose drooped. Thank you! DP
in Vienna, VA |
Youthful Breasts Once Again Dr. George Bitar exceeded my expectations in turning the clock back and making my breast implants look natural and like they belong to a 20 year old. For 30 years I kept my original implants resulting in hardening or encapsulation of the implants to the point that they became uncomfortable. Today I am delighted by the appearance and feel of the implants. I found Dr. Bitar to be an extraordinary plastic surgeon and a good friend.
in Centreville, VA |
I am 58 yr old female. I was looking for a neck and jaw line lift. I did my research: American Society of Plastic Surgeons, US News Top Plastic Surgeons (2012), Washingtonian Top Plastic Surgeons (2012), VA Board of Medicine and others. I selected Dr. Bitar. I did not want to look 35 or 45. I requested results that would make me look a ?refreshed 50 something.? Bottom line-8 months after surgery I can?t believe how wonderful I look.
in Centreville, VA |
Excellent work done by a fantastic surgeon. I had a breast reduction, diastasis recti repair, umbilical hernia repair, and an extended tummy tuck. I'm 1 month post-op and had zero complications. I've already recommended him to several friends that are looking for breast and/or skin reductions from extreme weight loss like my own.
Have you seen Dr. George J. Bitar, MD?
Are you Dr. Bitar?

Compare Dr. Bitar

Dr. Bitar's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bitar's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Bitar has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bitar's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Acne
  • Age Spots
  • Aging Face
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Large Breasts
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Premature Aging

George Mason University

Graduated in 1989

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Bitar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bitar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Chin Implant
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • CoolSculpting®
  • Dysport Injection
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Mole Removal
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery
  • Ultherapy®

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.