Dr. George Batten, MD

Dr. George Batten, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. George Batten, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in San Ramon, CA and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University in 1977 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.

5601 Norris Canyon Rd Ste 130

San Ramon, CA 94583

Learn about Dr. Batten

Dr. Batten's Experience

Dr. Batten's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Batten "As a resident of the Tri-Valley since 1986, one of the greatest pleasures of my practice has been taking care of patients and then having them return with other members of their families. Referrals from past patients have been a gauge by which I have judged how good a job we are doing. It has been enjoyable watching my individual and group practice grow along with our community. Many of the conditions we treat, such as soft tissue injuries, fractures, and arthritis are through non-surgical means. When required, the surgical procedures in which I specialize include joint replacement and reconstruction, arthroscopic procedures, and fracture care. As a member of a well-respected multi-specialty group, my patients appreciate that the resources of hand, trauma, and foot & ankle surgeons are readily available to me. Over the years I have developed a special interest in the management of sports- related injuries. No doubt because of my own family's involvement in youth sports, the care of the young athlete has become an important part of my practice. Finally, I believe that it is important to be an active participant in the community in which I practice. Ours is a very special area in which to live, work, and raise a family, and I am proud to be a part of it."

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1977

Dr. Batten has no media or publications listed.

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. Batten's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Batten to family and friends
2 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Batten's Performance

GOOD

I had a total knee replacement in January of 2003 and did so because I was told by physical therapist that he was excellent... and he was. I did follow with all my physical therapy and I have had the fortune of absolutely nothing negative in experience such as limping. I could not be happier with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Batten?