Dr. George Atallah, DO

Anesthesiology | Male

Dr. George Atallah, DO
Dr. George Atallah, DO is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

Dr. Atallah's Care Philosophy

A a leading pain doctor in Houston, we are passionate about providing the highest level of patient care at our pain management clinics by creating a warm environment where we treat our clients like family. As a leading pain specialist, we will commit to providing the most state of the art procedures and tools that will aid in providing minimally invasive solutions for you!

Dr. Atallah's Experience

See how Dr. Atallah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Atallah

Dr. Atallah accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Atallah is now accepting new patients
Modern Pain Management, Houston, TX902 Frostwood Dr Ste 235
Houston, TX 77024
(713) 298-0120Get Directions

Dr. Atallah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Atallah to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Atallah's Performance
in Houston, TX |
On a rating scale he would be rated a 10+, for living one year and a half with unbearable pain, the St. Jude Device has given me back a life. Dr. Atallah took in consideration all of my other illnesses to make sure the surgery went accordingly. He made sure that all of his patients know what the procedure involves, what the trial consisted of and all of the information needed before and after the implant to educate myself about the device. Dr Atallah has met and surpassed my expectations.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Atallah is the best Dr. I have had the pleasure of seeing! He and his staff wishto heal and progress the patient, instead of feeding medication(s) to appease the problem. Dr. Atallah gave me quality of life back and completely took all pain, cramping, numbness and stiffness away and healed, instead of medicated the problem! no better Dr. in the Houston area!
in Houston, TX |
Awesome Dr, the rating is based on the likelihood of recommending this Dr to someone else. It's sad to see such a talented Dr wasted behind such horrible and rude office staff. Don't cross Helen she will make sure you suffer as long as possible and charge you for everything possible for an FMLA form to be filled out it's a process and it's 30$ per page so if you have a primary have them do your FMLA. Also will schedule you an appointment and not tell you, then charge a $50 dollar fee for having.
in Houston, TX |
I was delighted to discover Dr. George Atallah of Modern Pain Management. My lower back has hurt for 30 years. I have sought relief from a handful of specialists who prescribed PT or administered cortisone injections. Dr. Atallah ordered an MRI. It revealed that I had fractured vertebrae. He was able to treat the most recent fracture with balloon kyphoplasty. I received immediate (and apparently lasting) relief. As a bonus, the arthritic pain in my feet disappeared as well.
in Houston, TX |
I LOVE Dr. Atallah. He is the most kind and compassionate Dr. that I have ever been to. I have been to many pain Dr.'s and none of them cared about my health like Dr. Atallah has. He listens to everything you have to say (even if it doesn't pertain to your pain) and tries to find ways to help instead of just giving more medication. He has been the only Dr. to get me leveled out to where I can function. I know that I will always have pain, but at least it's manageable now with Dr. Atallah's help.
in Houston, TX |
I found Dr. Atallah to be very informative, extremely helpful and caring. My back pain does not exist now!
in Houston, TX |
Great doctor with outstanding bedside manner. Cares about getting a solution or helping my pain level to be managable. Listens with intensity and hears my concerns and provide professional feedback and diagnosis to make my day better. The office staff is nice, professional and patient with me which makes my experience and office more pleasant.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Atalla has and his Office Manager are excellent at ignoring calls and promises to follow up. My medications are causing an allergic reaction...no offers to resolve issue. An x-ray was ordered as I'm having problems with prosthetic knee. I took x-ray on same day ordered and 4 weeks later, still no results. Same happened after I'd taken an ordered MRI. Office Manager Helen said he'd discuss at "next" appointment. Each appointment costs me $40. Helen said not her problem. I JUST NEED RESULTS
in Houston, TX |
I would say he is the best doctor I have ever seen. His injections really helped me. .I was able to go back to working out!! I have lost 15 lbs. I recommend Dr Atallah to everyone! !!
in Houston, TX |
My name is Shawnee W. I have had CHRONIC migraines since I was eight years old. I share this, because I obviously have a LOT of experience with pain management Dr.'s. I can not say enough about what Dr. G. M. Attallah, has accomplished with me. I am not on ANY narcotics, to help with my pain, for the 1st time in many years. His approach to pain management, without narcotics/opiates is so refreshing, to say the least. I have been able to reach him, when needed, and his staff is AWESOME!!!
in Spring, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Atallah's for 2 years and he is by far the best pain specialist I have ever dealt with in my 16 years of being a chronic pain patient. Dr. Atallah spends time with all of his patients and shows a genuine concern about their health and pain control, he is very good at helping patients understand their medical problems and solutions available and has extensive knowledge of the latest medical procedures, drugs and techniques used in pain management.
in Conroe, TX |
As for me and doctors, TRUST has to be earned, after all it's MY BACK he's working on, well Dr Atallah has earned that trust from me. He worked to find the best combination of treatments to get the relief I needed, great bedside manner also, best Pain Management Dr I have been to, EVER. I would fully refer anyone to him.
Have you seen Dr. George Atallah, DO?
Are you Dr. Atallah?

Compare Dr. Atallah

Dr. Atallah's Care Philosophy

Dr. Atallah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Anesthesiology
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology

Dr. Atallah has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Atallah's Board Certifications

Baylor University

Completed in 2011

Baylor College Medicine

Completed in 2012

Dr. Atallah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Atallah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anesthesiology