Dr. George Alexander, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 62

Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander & Co.

1725 Village Center Cir Las Vegas, NV 89134

Dr. George Alexander, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Las Vegas, NV and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Georgetown University School Of Medicine medical school in 1986. He is affiliated with medical facilities MountainView Hospital and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Alexander to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. George Alexander, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Alexander's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alexander

Dr. Alexander

Results of my rhinoplasty turned out amazing. The hump is completely removed and overly satisfied with how it turned out. Dr. Alexander and his staff are truly wonderful from beginning to the end. They take their time in all appointment visits to make sure you are heard as a patient.
Sep 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
Staff is extremely knowledgeable and professional.
May 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
I had a breast lift/reduction and a tummy tuck in November 2020. I am 6 weeks post op and I am incredibly happy with the results. I saw Dr. Alexander for a consultation and I didn't have to see anyone else. He was patient and he took time to explain the entire surgery to me. He made me feel comfortable right away. His staff was also amazing, attentive, and always answered all of my questions. Dr. Alexander was meticulous and I am healing nicely. He did a better job then I could have ever imagined. The surgery was flawless! I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. He was honest with the expectations and when I saw myself for the first time I was shocked that this was my body!
Shanel – Dec 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
I had liposuction on my 'saddle bags', flanks and stomach. My saddlebags are gone and I am much skinner around my mid-section. I am pleased with my results and would return to him for any other procedure that I might want. I am really pleased with Dr. Alexander and his staff. I was treated so well by all.
Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
Dr. Alexander is the best !!! I had a easy and fast recovery, I love the results, I had a natural look and I get a lot of compliments on how good my breast looks they are just perfect for my body type. I should of done it before if I only knew it was this easy. Thanks Doctor Alexander !!! I highly recommend Doctor Alexander with his 20 years experience he sure knows what he is doing .
Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
My experience with Dr. Alexander has been great! I could not have asked for a better doctor. He truly is amazing and I am very happy with his work.
Oct 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
Dr. Alexander and his staff provided an amazing experience from my consultation, the day of surgery, and during my recovery. They always took the time to answer any questions and I never felt rushed. Dr. Alexander called me the day before surgery to address any last minute questions. While I was recovering, I needed to call the office on the 4th of July holiday, and Dr. Alexander personally returned my call. I was very impressed with the level of care.
Aug 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
The minute I arrived I knew Dr Alexander would be my surgeon. The level of comfort was exceptional.They listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions, providing all of the information I could have possibly needed. On the day of my surgery the nurses at the surgery center expressed how much they liked Dr Alexander and that I could not have a better doctor!! After surgery when I had questions my calls were answered immediately.
Jul 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
Dr.Alexander and his staff were great through the whole process. Every staff member from was helpful and made me feel comfortable the entire time. it took me a long time to find a Dr. i trusted and i am so glad i chose Dr. Alexander. i am 100 percent happy with my results and feel great.
Jul 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
Very pleased with my surgery results and the doctor and staff have been amazing.
D. Hunter – Jun 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
Delighted with my results.
K.P. – Jun 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
Dr. Alexander and his staff are amazing! They were able to answer any and all questions I had. Dr. Alexander preformed a breast reduction and lift on me. He went above and beyond my expectations. Everyone on staff remembers who you are and always makes you feel at home.
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
MY experience with Dr. Alexander was the most beautiful experience anyone can imagine when considering cosmetic surgery. I felt very safe and trusting which was very important to me. Dr. Alexander not only is a great surgeon but a very caring and beautiful person from the inside out. Results from surgery was excellent.
S. Vincent – Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
Dr. Alexander and his staff have been truly amazing during my entire surgical and post-surgical process. I always feel welcomed and cared for even 7 months after surgery! There is nothing better than knowing you are in amazing hands when doing any type of procedure, so I will definitely come back and recommend Dr. Alexander and his practice to anybody I know. I am so thankful.
Karina Andron – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
I am 6 months post loss and I am back to my old self...and I am very content with my results.
Miss Gelen – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
Dr. Alexander and his staff are absolutely incredible. They are so sweet and accommodating. He makes himself available 24/7 and checks up on how you’re doing often. I am so happy with my results and I would recommend Dr. Alexander to anyone!
Cassandra in Las Vegas , NV – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
Dr. Alexander and his staff are absolutely amazing. From beginning to end, they make you feel comfortable and well informed. I am a very satisfied client and I highly recommend them.
Sheila in Las Vegas, NV – Nov 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?
I came to see Dr. Alexander for breast augmentation, and have been very pleased with not only the results but how kind and attentive his staff is. I first heard about Dr. Alexander from someone else I know who also had the same procedure done by him and recommended him, and I am glad that I came here to have it done.
Riley296 in Las Vegas, NV – Nov 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Alexander, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Alexander?
Provider explaining information to patient