Dr. Geoffrey Schnider, MD

Practices Obstetrics & Gynecology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 81 reviews.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Schneider since 2005 and believe a 14-year relationship speaks volumes as to my high regard for him as a person and a physician. Dr. Schneider is a very considerate, and skilled doctor, who never rushes the appointment, nor tries to rush the patient. He has always taken the time to sit with me, to discuss and answer all my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Schneider and will choose to see him for as long as he continues to practice.
Author:
I have been going to Dr Schnider for more than 27 years. He is by far the BEST doctor amount all doctors. His knowledge of medicine extended much more than just OBGYN. He has been able to take my OBGYN needs and able to identify my problems that my other doctor could NOT. Truly, a great doctor. And the people in his office are great, very friendly and helpful.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Schnider for over 20 years. He has always been very patient, professional and kind. He listens to my concerns and because of him, I was referred to a cardiologist. He saved my life. Words can not explain his skills and knowledge of the female anatomy and well-being.
Author:
Always a pleasure to see Dr. Schneider, he's an extremely competent professional who treats you with dignity and respect and utmost care, very detail oriented, makes you feel at ease, and his polite and courteous staff always follow up to make sure they address any issues or concerns you may have, highly recommended.
Author:
I highly recommend Dr. Schnider and his team! They are all very welcoming and knowledgeable.
Author:
He is great doctor and a very knowledgeable doctor ?????
Author:
I had another great visit. I have been going to Dr. Schnider for 23 years now. He is a great doctor.
Author:
He is very knowledgeable. If you ask him, he will tell you what's going and very direct. Exactly what you need in an OB/GYN.
Author:
I have been going to Dr. S for 26 years and would recommend him to anyone needing an ob gyn.
Author:
Dr Schnider delivered all 3 of my children! He provides dedicated attention to my unique medical issues.
Author:
Awesome! All around amazing! Really took his time with me & explain everything I asked.
Author:
A very experienced Dr. who takes the time to listen and address any concerns I might have. If he detects a bigger problem, he is able to refer me to excellent specialists. His nurse and all who work there are helpful and accommodating. Being in the Women’s Hospital of Texas system makes me feel confident i’m getting the best care.
Author:
Always an awesome experience!
Author:
An expert at what he does!
Author:
Was very helpful and willing to listen to my symptoms. He sent me for tests to verify issue . Once done set up surgery, preop. Surgery was actually 1 hour early, his team to amazing care of me. No pain, checked on me hourly. Just had my back to work appointment and all is great. I feel wonderful. I will recommend him to everyone.
Author:
Outstanding doctor. Been with him 10 years. Great surgeon. Interested in my issues and concerns. Has seen me thru cancer. Office staff is wonderful as well!
Author:
Dr. Schnider provides conservative Gynecologic care with professionalism, friendliness, and genuine concern. His staff is equally top notch. My calls are always returned in a timely way, and scheduling appointments is easy. I’ve been a patient of this practice more than 20 years, and have recommended it to friends and family.
Author:
Wonderful caring doctor and nice staff
Author:
He is a great doctor and truly listens to you.
Author:
Dr G. Schnider is the best. Excellent experience with all my pregnancies. Also the nurse is always nice and kind. I will definitely recommend!!!
Author:
After being a patient of Dr. Schnider's for over fifteen years, I can certainly say that I have consistently received excellent care during routine visits and procedures. I highly recommend him and have complete faith in his medical expertise and care. He listens to you and will work with you to achieve the best outcome for your medical needs and conditions. One of the best!
Author:
Dr. Schnider is SUCH A COMPETENT Dr.!!! He is Very Knowledgeable, Skilled, HIGHLY Experienced, So Very Patient, Kind, so caring if you have Health concerns. When I needed to see a "highly skilled Specialist in a Very Specific Field," Dr. Schnider told me: "I'm sending you to a Specialist where I would send my wife." That Specialist was Outstanding and solved my problem!!! His staff is respectful & loving. I highly recommend Dr. Schnider.
Thank you for taking the time to share your story. We are committed to delivering the quality care patients deserve and are so happy to read about positive experiences. Thank you for sharing!
Author:
I had a uterine fibroid that needed to be removed. My original doctor only gave me the option to have a partial hysterectomy which is not what I wanted. Dr Schnider was recommended to me and he was able to remove it successfully without removing my uterus. I will never go back to my original doctor and only use him. He is very personable which is not as common among doctors. He gives it you straight, but he gives you ALL of your options. His staff is great and I will continue coming to him
Author:
Dr Schnider has been my gyno for 30+ years. He has never disappointed me and his staff has been consistently wonderful over the years as well. You are actually seen as a "real person with real issues whether it be a problem or an annual exam" as opposed to "just another patient."
Author:
The office staff and nurses are wonderful. They are friendly and professional. Dr. Schnider is a fantastic doctor. He is very knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. I have recommended Dr. Schnider to my friends and family.
Author:
I did laparoscopy surgery with doctor Schnidder !! Like month ago ! He is the best doctor !! I feel so good now with pain free !!! I highly recommend him !he gives all his time to his patients! He knows what he is doing !!
Author:
I have been a patient of dr. Schneider for many years. I have always been very well taken care of. The ladies in the office and the nurses are warm and welcoming and very friendly. Dr. Schneider gives me as much time as I need to explain and take care of all my concerns.
Author:
I’ve had Dr. Schnider as my OBGYN for the last 25 years maybe more. I typically see him once a year now that I am done having babies. We often joke about my name spelled wrong but I say his is. He is friendly, compassionate and understanding. He listenes to what I have to say. He is also quite funny. He has seen me through all stages of my life. I wouldn’t go to anyone else. I also love his staff. Respectfully S.Schneider (now you see why we joke about our names)
Author:
I had an amazing experience so far with the surgery that was performed by Dr. Schneider. I am feeling a little pain which is to be expected. I am grateful that the doctor was able to save my ovaries..
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Schnider for many years and would highly recommend him. He's very caring and compassionate, and very knowledgeable in his field.
Author:
I have been Dr Schnider’s patient for at least 30 years and have referred 3 of my best friends to him. He is Amazing and always knows how to resolve issues with women’s Health. He listens, advises, and accomplishes all tasks with the utmost skill. Also his staff is always courteous and understanding. Thank you for helping me to be the best that I can be...Healthy.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr. Schnider for over 30 years and love him and his staff!
Author:
I have been a patient for 27 years. During that time, Dr. Schnider has provided excellent care and medical advice. His nurse is wonderful and whenever I have a question or concern, it is handled professionally and quickly. I would not go see anyone else. He delivered my daughter, took care of my mother, and I hope he will deliver my grandchildren one day.
Author:
I have called to scheduled my annual wellness check back in October, 2017, and the office told me that they did not have any more appt. until November 30, 2017. The office call me back sometime at the end of October and told me that they have to reschedule my appt. Because the Dr. Schneider was not going to be there. Again it got reschedule for December 5, 2017, and Today November 10, 2017 the office call me again to rescheduled until January 11, 2018. I don't understand can someone explain to m
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Schnider for several years. He has always been very professional and willing to answer any questions or concerns I might have.
Author:
Dr. Schnider's technical skills are excellent, as is his knowledge and experience. He combines this with a gentle, attentive, nonjudgmental approach that puts me at ease in discussing even the most difficult topics. He accomplishes this with the utmost confidentiality that you hope every provider offers.
Author:
Dr. Schnider is an outstanding doctor. He is caring, knowledgeable, and a good listener. During my first pregnancy he was refered to me by a coworker for whom he delivered her four children. He was then referred to me again by a peer who he successfully guided through an extremely high risk pregnancy. I am currently under his care as I prepare to have my second child.
Author:
Dr. Schnider, a soft spoken, no-nonsense ob/gyn is at the top of all my lists of the best docs in his field & I wouldn't see any other even though I drive from Magnolia. His quiet manner was initially unnerving, but I assure you when there is even a possibility of a problem and you have a need, he moves in to action and takes charge. Consequently, he's been my doc for over 25 years! He has my complete trust - so much so he delivered my two grandchildren and is now my daughter's doc too!
Excellent
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Schnider's for 30 years, and have found him to be caring, competent, and comprehensive. He definitely gets 5 stars. Through the years, his nurses and staff have changed several times, and have been courteous and helpful, but his current nurse, Janet, is rude, condescending, and downright awful. She should be fired for the way she talks to his patients. She gets no stars.
Author:
Dr. Schnider and his staff are very Professional, friendly and caring. I am so I am able to be a patient of his. I had a surgical procedure done by Dr. Schnider and I have never been so comfortable or trust worthy of any surgeon till I met Dr. Schnider. .The first time I went into the office , there is a wall with a display of babies and families. That alone said a lot. I highly recommend his services.
Author:
Dr Schnider was recommended to me by my gastrointerologist years ago, and he has been my doctor ever since. I have found him and his staff to be very professional and caring, willing to listen and discuss any concerns I may have about my health. Dr Schnider's manners put me at ease, and with any tests that he runs, the results come to me very quickly - within a few days now that everything is computerized and easy to access. I highly recommend his practice to anyone looking for a doctor.
Author:
Dr. Schnider has been my OB/GYN since I moved to Houston, years ago. I wouldn't trust anyone else. He delivered my children, and is the only doctor I would trust to deliver my children's children someday. He's even given guidance for managing physical complaints I've had, which other specialists left undiagnosed after performing expensive tests. He's thorough, addresses every concern I might have, and actually seems to CARE. Great doctor, great medical care, great staff, great office location.
Author:
Very knowledgeable Doctor, he has the best staff always to friendly and nice.
Author:
Dr Schnider has been my OBGYN for the past 12 years. He's also my moher & sister in-law's doctor for 25+ years. He delivered my 2 kids. He's the most experienced doctor I've encountered. His office staffs are very helpful, professional & friendly. I would recommend Dr Schnider to my friends & family.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr. Schnider's for over 17 years and have been greatly satisfied for that time.
Author:
Very professional and friendly. This was my first surgical experience and I felt very informed and at ease through the entire process.
Author:
I have been seeing Dr Schnider since the early 80's. I live in Louisiana and make the 2-1/2 hour drive yearly to see the BEST doctor that I have ever seen. He is so compassionate and caring.
Author:
Has the bedside manner of a toad. Indelicately explained issues regarding fertility. He is also arrogant, claiming no responsibility for a horrible day-surgery experience, saying I was emotional and that caused the pounding headache I had for a week until I went to another doctor for a steroid? I would never recommend a friend to this doctor. NEVER.