Family Medicine  |
Dr. Geoffrey Radoff, MD
Dr. Geoffrey Radoff, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 47 years.

Alternative Med Care AZ

2525 W Greenway Rd Ste 210

Phoenix, AZ 85023

Learn about Dr. Radoff

Dr. Radoff's Experience

Dr. Radoff's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Radoff does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Hyperthyroidism
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Lyme Disease

• Allergy Testing
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1970
  • Belmont Center Compre Trtmt
  • Monmouth Med Center

Dr. Radoff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Radoff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Radoff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Radoff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Radoff's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Radoff to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Radoff's Performance
in Clemmons, NC |
I live in North Carolina and had some obscure problem with pain in my muscles which was not diagnosed by any of my doctors here. In one brief session with Dr. Radoff he "pulled out from his hat" the correct diagnosis, taught me all I needed to know about the disease, and prescribed the correct medication. I felt like a new woman within 48 hours. I can't say enough good about him. He is amazing with his breadth of knowledge in both homeopathy and traditional medicine is unparalleled and I would h
Phoenix, AZ |
After spending months trying to get an accurate diagnosis, we finally found Dr. Radoff. Within hours of our first visit, my wife was feeling better and after a couple of days, was back to her normal bubbly self. He worked with us and prescribed a holistic 3 tired regimen that worked beautifully. That was 17 years ago and we've been completely taken care of by the DR. and the wonderful staff. being ill is always hell, they walk you through and make you better. Thank you.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Standard Western medicine was not really helping me. I found Dr Radoff to be much more proactive in finding specific ways to improve my overall health, not just the infection in my ankle. It's unfortunate that our insurance companies refuse to pay for any of the homeopathic remedies that he uses to supplement the often "bandaid" symptom relief that pervades Western medicine. Dr Radoff takes the time to understand and treat you as a whole person, not just a symptom. He is warm and caring,
Phoenix, AZ |
I like Dr. Radoff's approach to western medicine and alternate medicine.
came in with extreme high blood pressure. got a couple of hypertension IVs. new medication. I am working at control of it now. doing much better. going to go for chelation to control heavy metal poisoning, which I do have.
North Las Vegas, NV |
This Dr was of much help for my kids. He did a hold bunch of testing and a hold bunch of nothing with those testing. He didn't developed a plan of care and never fallow through with whatever was discussed during appointment. He's hold practices is very disorganized they keep on billing me for consultations that I had already pay for and in conclusion didn't help my kids at all.
I had great experience he is a very caring and fun Dr he takes time with patient the whole staff is great.
I am and have been completely satisfied with the way that Dr Radoff handles all aspects of my health issues. I have been a patient of his for 5 years.
My virus was recognized, diagnosed and treated with excellent and with quick results.
in flagstaff az |
i went to Dr Radoff for a problem that other doctors could not diagnose he told me he used to teach doctors and was on the staff of Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia wow..he is one smart guy, he found out i had autoimmune gi disease that even a gastrenterogist missed his treatments are helping and he has two M.D. licenses, a natural one and a traditional one he is the best doctor i have ever seen
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Radoff is a fantastic doctor. He is kind, respectful, caring, and thorough. He is an MD & an MD(H), and while he addresses medical issues from a homeopathic perspective, he never leaves out traditional western medical assessments and treatments. He has really helped me with my personal medical issues. His staff is helpful and caring. I highly recommend Dr Radoff's practice, Alternative Medical Care of Arizona.
Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Radoff, MD?
Are you Dr. Radoff?