Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Centennial, CO. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Dr. Kim accepts

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check Dr. Kim's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Kim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kim

4.2

Dr. Kim?
Dr. Kim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD
If you’re considering going to Dr. Kim for any type of procedure I would NOT go here. It appears that he doesn’t follow the correct protocols if something were to happen and would rather have his patients not receive help right away. With not receiving help right away someone close to me has been in critical condition for a month now because of how this doctor handled things. I hope someone reading this will consider going elsewhere because this doctor and everyone at this practice can’t be trusted. There’s always a risk going under but you won’t be feeling safe under this doctors hands at all to make sure everything is going fine.. they might even lie to your family about what’s happening behind closed doors. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT TRUST DR. KIM!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD?
I am extremely pleased with his work on my nose. What a difference he made ! He did several procedures on my nose and my nose not only looks fantastic, I can breathe better, too. A truly gifted surgeon. I have received so many compliments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD?
I love the results, he took the time to listen to what I wanted and he really delivered!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD?
Had 2 rhinoplasty procedures, NO CHANGE! do not go to him for rhinoplasty!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD?
He is an amazing doctor.he was very understanding and know exactly what you need very professional and pacient I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD?
Dr. Kim is a gifted surgeon. Over the past 5 years, I have had liposuction, breast augmentation with lifting, tummy tuck, and neck lift. I have received so many compliments thanks to Dr. Kim. I am thrilled with the new look Dr, Kim created for me. He is a great man, too, easy going, professional, and funny, too. I have enjoyed the whole experience in Dr. Kim's office. I am glad that Dr Kim has his own operating room with great staff. Highly recommended !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD?
I am so happy with my breast augmentation and lift done by Dr. Kim. They are amazing ! The look so natural, and now all my best friends are scheduled to have it done by Dr. Kim. He is a gentleman and an awesome surgeon. I am going back for liposuction. Can't wait.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD?
Wonderful ! I just wanted to share my experience with Dr. Kim. He is a great human being in addition to being an extremely skilled surgeon. My facelift, breast lift, and liposuction (all done at the same time !) were so perfect, I cannot be happier. I travelled from out of state to have the procedures done after researching, and hearing about him through my friends. What a great decision it was ! I am ecstatic about the result and can't say enough good things bout his staff. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD?
So happy with amazing result ! Dr. Kim performed breast lift and tummy tuck on me. The result was amazing and certainly exceeded my expectation by far. He was highly recommended by my best friend. From the moment I walked into his office, I knew I made a right choice. Friendly staff and beautiful office. Dr. Kim was great, and spent a great amount of time answering my questions. My breasts are perfect in shape and contour and my tummy is as flat as it has ever been. A great doctor !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Kim for years and he has always been professional and delivered perfection. He is realistic also which I appreciate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Kim, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kim?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Kim treats patients.

72% Patient experience rating, 3% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)