Dr. Geoffrey Hill, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Hill Vision Services 522 N New Ballas Rd Ste 113 Creve Coeur, MO 63141 Get Directions
Dr. Geoffrey Hill, MD
Dr. Geoffrey Hill, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Creve Coeur, MO. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Hill is affiliated with HSHS St. Joseph's Hospital Highland and SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis.

Dr. Hill's Experience

See how Dr. Hill's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hill

Dr. Hill accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Hill is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hill has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hill to family and friends
Dr. Hill's Performance
in Lake Saint Louis, MO |
I recently had laser assisted cataract surgery on both of my eyes. I highly recommend Dr. Geoffrey Hill and am truly amazed at the results. My vision is completely restored. The surgery is painless and Dr. Hill is professional and caring. I can't thank him enough.
in Granite City, IL |
Dr Geoffrey Hill did all my post op ck ups. He was very friendly courteous. He answered any questions and did not rush examinations.
Wentzville, MO |
Dr Hill is very personable, he takes the time to listen to you and provides quality care during the exam of my eyes. I was so impressed that he called me the evening after cataract surgery to find out how I was feeling and did I have any questions or concerns! Excellent care, thank you.
in Edwardsville, IL 62025 |
I would highly recommend Dr Hill to any of my family and friends. My wife had cataract surgery a few years ago and she has said from the beginning that I have the best doctor. We liked going to the hospital in Highland, the follow-up we received from them, and the follow-up from Dr Hill.
in Collinsville |
Highly recommend. Dr. Hill is very patient, helpful and thorough. He put my fears to rest and explained everything to my satisfaction. Also, a nice guy.
in Foristell, MO |
Dr. Hill is extremely competent. He takes the time to explain everything and answer any questions you have. I was also very impressed that he makes follow-up calls himself to make sure everything is going well. Excellent Doctor!
in Saint Charles, MO |
Dr Geoffrey Hill is very personable and competent. I would recommend him to anyone who requires cataract surgery. His staff is very friendly and helpful.
in Lake Saint Louis, MO |
Dr. Hill is very skilled and is both professional and personable. Did a great job of explaining possible options for available procedures, expected outcomes and potential risks. Office staff is also very friendly, efficient and professional. My experience from initial consult, through both cataract surgeries and follow up care was outstanding.
in new melle MO |
I would recommend Dr Hill for his patient care, advising of the status of the medical problems and how he was recommending how to proceed to fix the problem. He went over the procedure and what you can expect in the way of results. My results are just plain outstanding, my sight is greatly improved and so much clearer. He is highly recommended
in Dardenne Prairie MO |
Dr Hill is very concerned about his patients welfare and comfort. He performed cataract surgery and I could not be more pleased with the procedure and results! The office staff are also outstanding. They went out of their way to obtain special discount coupons to assist with the cost for pre/post surgery medications. I recommend Dr. Hill without hesitation.
in Glen Carbon, IL |
Dr. Hill displayed extreme knowledge and skill as a surgeon. His bed side manner is calming and patient focused. I would without hesitation recommend Dr. Hill.
in Chesterfield, MO |
Dr. Geoff Hill recently performed my LASIK surgery and I am extremely happy with the results. I am a physician myself and have known Dr. Hill for many years since going to college together. I think it says a lot that I trusted him to perform my own LASIK. He was realistic about the potential results and risks of the surgery and did not push me one way or the other. He is fellowship trained in cornea and refractive surgery including LASIK which was a factor in my decision.
Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Hill, MD?
Are you Dr. Hill?

Compare Dr. Hill

Dr. Hill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Dystrophy
  • Corneal Scar
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

Completed in 2014

University Of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas

Completed in 2015

University Of Missouri / Columbia Campus

Dr. Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology
  • Cataract Surgery
  • Cornea & External Diseases
  • Cornea & Refractive Surgery

• Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Cornea Surgery
  • Cornea Transplant
  • Descemet Membrane Endothelial Keratoplasty (DMEK)
  • Descemet's Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSAEK)
  • Destruction of Lesion of Retina and Choroid
  • Eye Surgery
  • Keratoconus Treatment With Contact Lenses
  • LASIK
  • Laser Cataract Surgery
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Pterygium Surgery