Dr. Geoffrey Gladstone, MD

Facial Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Geoffrey Gladstone, MD

Dr. Geoffrey Gladstone, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Southfield, MI. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Gladstone is affiliated with Genesys Regional Medical Center, Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus and McLaren Flint.

...See Less

Dr. Gladstone's Care Philosophy

At Consultants in Ophthalmic & Facial Plastic Surgery, it is our vision to be at the forefront of the field of oculo-facial plastic surgery; to deliver the highest level of quality care in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery to our patients; and to pass our knowledge on to future generations of leaders in the field.

Dr. Gladstone's Experience

See how Dr. Gladstone's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gladstone

Dr. Gladstone accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Gladstone is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Gladstone has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gladstone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gladstone to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Gladstone's Performance
    in West Bloomfield MI |
    I had droopy eyelids where I had delayed having surgery for a couple of years due to my fear of medical work done near my eyes. Once I failed an eye test, I got more interested. Dr. Gladstone helped me receive the needed procedure through his skill in the surgery he performed. Also, Dr. Gladstone answered my medical concerns satisfactorily prior to the surgery. I was able to view things better through improved eyesight thanks to Dr. Gladstone.
    in Montrose, MI |
    My wife and I needed to have some problems with our eyes corrected. Our eye doctor referred us to Dr. Gladstone, but we also have a good friend who had eye surgery with another doctor repaired by Dr. Gladstone. She had a severely blocked tear duct and I needed my eyelids lifted to see clearly. We liked his manner and the way he explained the procedures, it's been about four months and we are both very happy and satisfied.
    in Royal Oak, MI |
    He did a wonderful job on my eyelid surgery. I like him, his manner is great. He listens to you, he looks at you, he was reassuring. Staff was always pleasant and professional. I definitely recommend him.
    in Flint, MI |
    Dr. Gladstone was the kindest, most gentle, and informative Physician I've ever had. He removed a mole from near my eye without any difficulty or pain. I recommend that everyone anyone see this Physician.
    in Flint, MI |
    I was more than pleased to have my brows lifted so I can actually see without having heavy eye lids. Dr Gladstone was an excellent surgeon, he explained everything to me of what was going to be done and the results were perfect. I will definitely recommend Dr Gladstone to my family and friends
    in Warren, MI |
    I was lucky enough to have my brows raised, lids and under eyes done by Dr. Gladstone. Before my vision was blocked and I had no need for eye shadow because it wouldn't have shown anyway. Now I have what I call "smiling eyes". I look happy, rested, and soft. It has only been 2 months and now my husband is going to get his lids done. I am beyond pleased. A 2nd issue came up that I wanted to talk to him about before the surgery. They gave me the time I needed, without question.
    in Clinton Township, MI |
    I was impressed from the initial consultation to the final four week check up. The genuineness of the care and the level of professionalism of Dr. Gladstone and his staff was impeccable. Appointments were maintained in a timely manner and access to aftercare was a breeze. I wish that Dr. Gladstone's offices were a bit closer, but other than proximity to my residence I could not have asked for more.
    Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Gladstone, MD?
    Are you Dr. Gladstone?

Dr. Gladstone's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gladstone's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

• Best Docs, 2011-2012
      • Best Docs, 2009-2010

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gladstone's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

• Benign Neoplasm of Eye
    • Blepharoptosis
    • Blocked Tear Duct
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Ectropion of Eyelid

Wayne State University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1978

Sinai Grace Hosp/Sinai Hospital
      Michael Reese Hospital

Dr. Gladstone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gladstone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic Surgery