Facial Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Geoffrey Gladstone, MD
Dr. Geoffrey Gladstone, MD is a facial plastic surgery doctor who practices in Southfield, MI. He is 66 years old and has been practicing for 39 years. Dr. Gladstone is affiliated with Genesys Regional Medical Center, McLaren Flint and Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus.

29201 Telegraph Rd Ste 324

Southfield, MI 48034

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Gladstone

See how frequently Dr. Gladstone performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Entropion
Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
Eyelid Disorders

Dr. Gladstone's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gladstone "At Consultants in Ophthalmic & Facial Plastic Surgery, it is our vision to be at the forefront of the field of oculo-facial plastic surgery; to deliver the highest level of quality care in reconstructive and cosmetic surgery to our patients; and to pass our knowledge on to future generations of leaders in the field."

• Facial Plastic Surgery

• Blepharoptosis
  • Blind Hypertensive Eye
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chorioretinitis
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

• Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Repair of Lid Retraction
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Tear Duct Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Sinai Grace Hosp/Sinai Hospital
  • Michael Reese Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gladstone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gladstone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gladstone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gladstone to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Gladstone's Performance
in West Bloomfield MI |
I had droopy eyelids where I had delayed having surgery for a couple of years due to my fear of medical work done near my eyes. Once I failed an eye test, I got more interested. Dr. Gladstone helped me receive the needed procedure through his skill in the surgery he performed. Also, Dr. Gladstone answered my medical concerns satisfactorily prior to the surgery. I was able to view things better through improved eyesight thanks to Dr. Gladstone.
in Montrose, MI |
My wife and I needed to have some problems with our eyes corrected. Our eye doctor referred us to Dr. Gladstone, but we also have a good friend who had eye surgery with another doctor repaired by Dr. Gladstone. She had a severely blocked tear duct and I needed my eyelids lifted to see clearly. We liked his manner and the way he explained the procedures, it's been about four months and we are both very happy and satisfied.
in Royal Oak, MI |
He did a wonderful job on my eyelid surgery. I like him, his manner is great. He listens to you, he looks at you, he was reassuring. Staff was always pleasant and professional. I definitely recommend him.
in Flint, MI |
Dr. Gladstone was the kindest, most gentle, and informative Physician I've ever had. He removed a mole from near my eye without any difficulty or pain. I recommend that everyone anyone see this Physician.
in Flint, MI |
I was more than pleased to have my brows lifted so I can actually see without having heavy eye lids. Dr Gladstone was an excellent surgeon, he explained everything to me of what was going to be done and the results were perfect. I will definitely recommend Dr Gladstone to my family and friends
in Warren, MI |
I was lucky enough to have my brows raised, lids and under eyes done by Dr. Gladstone. Before my vision was blocked and I had no need for eye shadow because it wouldn't have shown anyway. Now I have what I call "smiling eyes". I look happy, rested, and soft. It has only been 2 months and now my husband is going to get his lids done. I am beyond pleased. A 2nd issue came up that I wanted to talk to him about before the surgery. They gave me the time I needed, without question.
in Clinton Township, MI |
I was impressed from the initial consultation to the final four week check up. The genuineness of the care and the level of professionalism of Dr. Gladstone and his staff was impeccable. Appointments were maintained in a timely manner and access to aftercare was a breeze. I wish that Dr. Gladstone's offices were a bit closer, but other than proximity to my residence I could not have asked for more.
Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Gladstone, MD?
Are you Dr. Gladstone?

See our Facial Plastic Surgery Specialist at Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital

Visit Dr. Gladstone