Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD

Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Kenilworth, IL and has been practicing for 31 years. He graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1988 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and general surgery.Read his story

512 Green Bay Rd

Kenilworth, IL 60043

• Priority Health

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Fenner's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Fenner's Top Procedures and Conditions

Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Fenner treats Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Fenner treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Hidradenitis
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

At Fenner Plastic Surgery and Med Spa, we are privileged to play a role in helping others feel good about themselves from the outside, in.  Our patients put their confidence in us, and in return, we always put our patients first.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.5

Dr. Fenner?
Dr. Fenner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD
I used Dr fenner and I almost died.i was sick for the year and never recovered
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
If you would like permanent surgical scars on your face or body and have health issues for the rest of your life and then have Dr. Fenner as your doctor. Would give no stars if I could.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner and his staff are the best! I am thrilled with the results of my lower facelift. Dr. Fenner’s skill and artistry are top-notch. He is an experienced plastic surgeon with a calming bedside manner. He explained the surgery and patiently answered all my questions. He also offered alternative options. His staff is knowledgeable and supportive. Everyone was friendly, particularly Nicole. My experience from start to finish was wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Fenner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
He did a very artificial looking eye lid lift for me. My eyes look nothing like they used to. I am so sorry I ever trusted him. He took away much too much skin so the result looks unnatural, and screams "plastic surgery ". I would recommend researching other doctors if you are contemplating having your eyes done. I wish I had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Everyone at Fenner Plastic Surgery is wonderful. We hit a bump in the road the day before my scheduled surgery but Dr Fenner and the ladies in the office worked in setting up a new date as soon as possible. I thank everyone involved in making that happen. I had a breast reduction, panniculectomy, and abdominoplasty. Today I am 3 months out and feeling great. I highly recommend Fenner Plastic Surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I met Dr. Fenner years ago when I needed to have my ears repaired from heavy earrings. I knew then if I needed something in the future I didn't need to look elsewhere. I always thought he had a nice bedside manner and was caring. I recently went back for a lower bleph. He and his staff answered all my questions and took great care of me. I am thrilled with the results and can't thank them enough. His staff is extremely professional and accommodating. I am lucky to be in such good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner did my breast reconstruction after my mastectomy in January. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He came personally recommended to me by a friend who'd had the same surgery a few years prior. First off, I LOVE my results. My reconstruction has left my chest looking even better than before. Dr. Fenner and every staff member have been so kind and patient during my process. From my initial consultation to my post-op follow-ups, I have felt so cared for by everyone in his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I had a rhinoplasty and chin implant done with Dr. Fenner at the end of January and it looks incredible! It's still swollen and healing and already looks perfect, I can't wait to see the final result over time. He did an amazing job and has the sweetest staff, who are beyond helpful and always pleasant, I would recommend Dr. Fenner to anyone hands down!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Excellent job,very happy with results. Already been telling all my clients and friends about my experience, and my face is a great proof of impeccable job done by Dr.Fenner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Thank you to Dr. Fenner for his attentive, expert care and to his staff for high quality service. I am pleased with the outcomes and HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fenner's practice to patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner has an exceptional sense of responsibility that enables him to go above and beyond for his patients. His attention to detail is impeccable and his ability to work with patients who have no where else to turn is admirable. His staff his extremely helpful - always positive and very responsive. I highly recommend Dr. Fenner's practice to patients looking for a practioner who can deliver a postivie outcome every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner is the best of the best. He is a profoundly gifted surgeon and a kind and compassionate physician. Dr. Fenner and his staff recognize what they need to do to help heal all of their patients. My bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction was a difficult decision that was made easier and hopeful by the expertise and patience of Dr. Fenner and his wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner performed my breast reduction surgery and I literally could not be more pleased with the results. I went from a 32G/H cup to around a C cup - they look amazing and my back doesn't hurt anymore! From the first consultation I had, to my recent 1 month post-op appointment, I received the best care I think I've ever gotten from a doctor! His staff are the sweetest people and always make me feel comfortable and answers all of my questions. I can't recommend Dr. Fenner highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
UNBELIEVABLE care and support from EVERY staff member from the beginning to the end! Absolutely love my new nose and it continues to look better on a daily basis as it progressively heals (2 months Post-op now). Had an amazing surgical experience, felt comfortable in knowing I was in good hands, and had absolutely no bruising or major swelling. Definitely recommend Dr. Fenner and his amazing team!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner performed breast reconstruction surgery on my daughter. She was so pleased with him, his staff and her results, that when I needed the same surgery two years later, I knew just who to turn to. Having breast cancer is bad enough, but a double mastectomy is quite unsettling to say the least. Dr. Fenner provided hope, understanding and compassion. He is so competent and reassuring. I can't really say enough good things about what a fine person he is and a gifted plastic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I had a one step double mastectomy with reconstruction performed by Dr. Fenner and I am thrilled with the natural looking results! I get tons of complements! I recommend Dr. Fenner and his fabulous and friendly office staff to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Fenner's for 13 years. His extraordinary skill and compassionate patient centered approach has always been there for support and reassurance. His staff has a terrific team approach with TLC when necessary. He's performed three beautiful reconstructions from 2003-2015 for a left and right breast breast mastectomy. In early 2016 I received a Blepharoplasty (under eye bags) and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I feel fortunate to have chosen him. S. Gale
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I give Dr. Fenner and his staff the highest possible recommendation. I am a librarian. Research is my expertise. I was so happy with my decision to have Dr. Fenner as my plastic surgeon for reconstruction after a double mastectomy. I had the tram flap and all went perfectly. I have a number of family members who work in the health care industry and they were so impressed with the care and the results I received. Kara B. Chicago
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I have greatest possible confidence in his ability, advanced knowledge, skill & mastery. Mastery because it takes a skilled artist to not change the gestalt of someone's face or body. His results are a natural, more youthful version of oneself. His work makes me look and feel like I'm having a great day, feel at my physical best. Someone wrote in another review No one but Fenner Agree 100%. Bilateral Mastectomy, then lower facelift based on him and his results.Quiet, very caring, very astute!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I was recommended to Dr. Fenner by a health care professional who works in the operating room assisting all the local plastic surgeons. Her advice was, Choose no one but Fenner, no one. My initial breast cancer reconstruction (by a different surgeon) was terribly lopsided, with sagging, jagged scars, etc. I switched to Dr. Fenner and what a wonderful change for the better! His beautiful work improved my health as well as appearance! Great staff, best possible experience.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fenner?

Insurance accepted