Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 58

Dr. Fenner

Fenner Plastic Surgery

512 Green Bay Rd Kenilworth, IL 60043

Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Kenilworth, IL and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Indiana U, School of Medicine medical school in 1988. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Evanston Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fenner to book an appointment.

Dr. Fenner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fenner

10.447761194029852%

Dr. Fenner?
What People Say About Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD
Had a tummy tuck and breast lift last December. I am very satisfied with my results. I tell all my friends and relatives about Dr.Fenner and his staff. They are awesome!! Thanks guys!
Laila K Atieh – Oct 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I used Dr fenner and I almost died.i was sick for the year and never recovered
Feb 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
If you would like permanent surgical scars on your face or body and have health issues for the rest of your life and then have Dr. Fenner as your doctor. Would give no stars if I could.
Skokie, IL – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner and his staff are the best! I am thrilled with the results of my lower facelift. Dr. Fenner’s skill and artistry are top-notch. He is an experienced plastic surgeon with a calming bedside manner. He explained the surgery and patiently answered all my questions. He also offered alternative options. His staff is knowledgeable and supportive. Everyone was friendly, particularly Nicole. My experience from start to finish was wonderful. I highly recommend Dr. Fenner.
Bonnie in Northbrook, IL – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
He did a very artificial looking eye lid lift for me. My eyes look nothing like they used to. I am so sorry I ever trusted him. He took away much too much skin so the result looks unnatural, and screams "plastic surgery ". I would recommend researching other doctors if you are contemplating having your eyes done. I wish I had.
Northbrook, IL – May 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Everyone at Fenner Plastic Surgery is wonderful. We hit a bump in the road the day before my scheduled surgery but Dr Fenner and the ladies in the office worked in setting up a new date as soon as possible. I thank everyone involved in making that happen. I had a breast reduction, panniculectomy, and abdominoplasty. Today I am 3 months out and feeling great. I highly recommend Fenner Plastic Surgery.
Buffalo Grove, IL – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I met Dr. Fenner years ago when I needed to have my ears repaired from heavy earrings. I knew then if I needed something in the future I didn't need to look elsewhere. I always thought he had a nice bedside manner and was caring. I recently went back for a lower bleph. He and his staff answered all my questions and took great care of me. I am thrilled with the results and can't thank them enough. His staff is extremely professional and accommodating. I am lucky to be in such good hands.
Michelle in IL – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner did my breast reconstruction after my mastectomy in January. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. He came personally recommended to me by a friend who'd had the same surgery a few years prior. First off, I LOVE my results. My reconstruction has left my chest looking even better than before. Dr. Fenner and every staff member have been so kind and patient during my process. From my initial consultation to my post-op follow-ups, I have felt so cared for by everyone in his office.
J Jensen in Chicago, IL – Mar 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I had a rhinoplasty and chin implant done with Dr. Fenner at the end of January and it looks incredible! It's still swollen and healing and already looks perfect, I can't wait to see the final result over time. He did an amazing job and has the sweetest staff, who are beyond helpful and always pleasant, I would recommend Dr. Fenner to anyone hands down!
Chicago, IL – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Excellent job,very happy with results. Already been telling all my clients and friends about my experience, and my face is a great proof of impeccable job done by Dr.Fenner.
Ellen R in Buffalo Grove, IL – Mar 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Thank you to Dr. Fenner for his attentive, expert care and to his staff for high quality service. I am pleased with the outcomes and HIGHLY recommend Dr. Fenner's practice to patients.
Schaumburg, IL – Aug 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner has an exceptional sense of responsibility that enables him to go above and beyond for his patients. His attention to detail is impeccable and his ability to work with patients who have no where else to turn is admirable. His staff his extremely helpful - always positive and very responsive. I highly recommend Dr. Fenner's practice to patients looking for a practioner who can deliver a postivie outcome every time.
Kristin in Wilmette, IL – Aug 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner is the best of the best. He is a profoundly gifted surgeon and a kind and compassionate physician. Dr. Fenner and his staff recognize what they need to do to help heal all of their patients. My bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction was a difficult decision that was made easier and hopeful by the expertise and patience of Dr. Fenner and his wonderful staff.
Diann Sheridan in Winnetka, IL – Jul 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner performed my breast reduction surgery and I literally could not be more pleased with the results. I went from a 32G/H cup to around a C cup - they look amazing and my back doesn't hurt anymore! From the first consultation I had, to my recent 1 month post-op appointment, I received the best care I think I've ever gotten from a doctor! His staff are the sweetest people and always make me feel comfortable and answers all of my questions. I can't recommend Dr. Fenner highly enough.
Chicago, IL – Jul 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
UNBELIEVABLE care and support from EVERY staff member from the beginning to the end! Absolutely love my new nose and it continues to look better on a daily basis as it progressively heals (2 months Post-op now). Had an amazing surgical experience, felt comfortable in knowing I was in good hands, and had absolutely no bruising or major swelling. Definitely recommend Dr. Fenner and his amazing team!!
Jan B in Skokie, Illinois – Jun 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
Dr. Fenner performed breast reconstruction surgery on my daughter. She was so pleased with him, his staff and her results, that when I needed the same surgery two years later, I knew just who to turn to. Having breast cancer is bad enough, but a double mastectomy is quite unsettling to say the least. Dr. Fenner provided hope, understanding and compassion. He is so competent and reassuring. I can't really say enough good things about what a fine person he is and a gifted plastic surgeon.
Kathy Mullenbach in Lake Bluff, IL – Jun 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I had a one step double mastectomy with reconstruction performed by Dr. Fenner and I am thrilled with the natural looking results! I get tons of complements! I recommend Dr. Fenner and his fabulous and friendly office staff to everyone!
Heidi in Park Ridge, IL – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Fenner's for 13 years. His extraordinary skill and compassionate patient centered approach has always been there for support and reassurance. His staff has a terrific team approach with TLC when necessary. He's performed three beautiful reconstructions from 2003-2015 for a left and right breast breast mastectomy. In early 2016 I received a Blepharoplasty (under eye bags) and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I feel fortunate to have chosen him. S. Gale
S. Gale in Chicago, IL – Apr 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I give Dr. Fenner and his staff the highest possible recommendation. I am a librarian. Research is my expertise. I was so happy with my decision to have Dr. Fenner as my plastic surgeon for reconstruction after a double mastectomy. I had the tram flap and all went perfectly. I have a number of family members who work in the health care industry and they were so impressed with the care and the results I received. Kara B. Chicago
Kara B. in Chicago, IL – Feb 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?
I have greatest possible confidence in his ability, advanced knowledge, skill & mastery. Mastery because it takes a skilled artist to not change the gestalt of someone's face or body. His results are a natural, more youthful version of oneself. His work makes me look and feel like I'm having a great day, feel at my physical best. Someone wrote in another review No one but Fenner Agree 100%. Bilateral Mastectomy, then lower facelift based on him and his results.Quiet, very caring, very astute!
Mary in Evanston, IL – Feb 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Fenner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fenner?

At Fenner Plastic Surgery and Med Spa, we are privileged to play a role in helping others feel good about themselves from the outside, in.  Our patients put their confidence in us, and in return, we always put our patients first.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery