Dr. Geoffrey Cooper, MD

Dr. Geoffrey Cooper, MD

Family Medicine | Male

BLUEGRASS MEDICAL CLINIC 22 Clinic Dr Paris, KY 40361 Get Directions

My wife and I moved to Kentucky from Nebraska in 2015 to be closer to family. We practice together at Bluegrass Medical Clinic in Paris, KY. We are excited to be part of this special community. I received my medical education and residency training while serving in the US Air Force. I was then able to serve as a teacher of other Family Medicine residents at Offutt Air Force Base from 2008-2012. I was deployed to Kyrgyzstan for 6 months in 2010 and helped care for members of our Armed Forces as well as some civilians while there. I am board certified in Family Medicine and see patients of all ages. I care for many types of chronic conditions (diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure) and acute illnesses (coughs and colds, lacerations, fractures, minor injuries). I also perform screening colonoscopies and vasectomies as well as many other types of minor procedures. Our office accepts many insurance plans. Please contact us directly with questions. My goal is to involve patients in their health care decisions. I want to empower patients to make good choices and live healthy lives. I look forward to meeting you!

Dr. Cooper's Experience

See how Dr. Cooper's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cooper

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cooper has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cooper's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cooper to family and friends
3.9
based on 7 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Cooper's Performance
in Paris, KY |
DR who'll take you UP and DOWN THROUGH sorts of inane Medications; those that have FAR more Side Effects and such. The way He handles His business, by asking for something for Anxiety and Insomnia, instead of simply giving a Script for Ambien or Lunesta, You'll get the advice of going on Seroquel. 50 lbs as well as a case of Diabetes later, DR made Me to feel as if I came to Him for DRUGS. DR BRODSKY'S SITUATION PUT ME IN THIS. For those on Controlled Meds, this Man cares ZERO for You. AVOID.
Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Cooper, MD?
Are you Dr. Cooper?

Compare Dr. Cooper

Dr. Cooper says...

I look forward to meeting you!

Dr. Cooper's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Dr. Cooper has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

Why It Matters: Dr. Cooper's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol
  • Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

Drexel University College of Medicine

Graduated in 2005

University of Nebraska Medical Center

Completed in 2005

Pennsylvania State University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Cooper does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cooper and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage