Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD

Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD is a neurology specialist in Boca Raton, FL and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ca in 2000 and specializes in neurology.

1501 SW 7th Ct

Boca Raton, FL 33486

Learn about Dr. Colino

Dr. Colino's Experience

Dr. Colino's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Neurology

Dr. Colino does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univ Of Ca
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Colino has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Colino has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Colino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Colino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Colino's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Colino to family and friends

Dr. Colino's Performance

Very knowlegeable physician and was very caring. Took his time doing a thorough exam. Explained the cause of my symptoms very clearly and helped me get over my pinched nerve symptoms.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Wow. Thank you Dr Colino. You have been an absolute godsend! Your caring attitude and wealth of knowledge have worked miracles and I have felt 100% confident in your ability to finally get me on the road to recovery . Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Colino worked with me adjusting my medications and reducing the total number of pills I take for Parkinson's by more than half and now I am beating guys at tennis that are half my age. This is all after I had seen the local Parkinson's expert and been to both Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was sent by my primary to see Dr. Colino for back pain. When he was examining me he heard a news in my neck. He then called my primary, a surgeon and the hospital. I had surgery for a blocked artery the next day. The surgeon told me that I had been a "ticking time bomb" for stroke and that Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This guy is really nice and he told me from the beginning that his goal was to have me not need him any more. He said that if he did his job right I would "graduate" from his clinic with my migeraines under control. Having suffered from devastating migeraines for over 15 years, I thought he was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0