Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD

Neurology ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Colino

Neuroscience Practice Institute Professional Limited Liability Company

1501 SW 7th Ct Boca Raton, FL 33486

Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD is a neurology specialist in Boca Raton, FL. He graduated from University Of California, Davis, School Of Medicine and specializes in neurology.

Dr. Colino accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Colino's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Colino?
Dr. Colino's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Very knowlegeable physician and was very caring. Took his time doing a thorough exam. Explained the cause of my symptoms very clearly and helped me get over my pinched nerve symptoms.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD?
Wow. Thank you Dr Colino. You have been an absolute godsend! Your caring attitude and wealth of knowledge have worked miracles and I have felt 100% confident in your ability to finally get me on the road to recovery . Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD?
Dr. Colino worked with me adjusting my medications and reducing the total number of pills I take for Parkinson's by more than half and now I am beating guys at tennis that are half my age. This is all after I had seen the local Parkinson's expert and been to both Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic. Very happy with the care I received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD?
I was sent by my primary to see Dr. Colino for back pain. When he was examining me he heard a news in my neck. He then called my primary, a surgeon and the hospital. I had surgery for a blocked artery the next day. The surgeon told me that I had been a "ticking time bomb" for stroke and that Dr. Colino saved my life. God bless him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD?
This guy is really nice and he told me from the beginning that his goal was to have me not need him any more. He said that if he did his job right I would "graduate" from his clinic with my migeraines under control. Having suffered from devastating migeraines for over 15 years, I thought he was crazy. He gave me lots of handouts and talked to me about diet, sleep, exercise and I have now not had any severe headache for over 2 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD?
Before I went to see Dr. Geoff I had been to 4 other neurologists in Naples who never examined me other than a few reflexes. I kept asking Dr. Geoff what he was doing when he took 30 some minutes to examine me talking AND LISTENING to me the whole time. Great doc. Great guy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geoffrey Colino, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Colino?