Dr. Gennady Gekht, MD

Dr. Gennady Gekht, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine  |
Male
Dr. Gennady Gekht, MD is an interventional pain medicine specialist in Lakewood Ranch, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from Emory University in 2001 and specializes in interventional pain medicine, pain medicine, and more.

8340 Lakewood Ranch Blvd Ste 300

Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202

• AARP
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
  • Evolutions Healthcare Systems

Learn about Dr. Gekht

See how frequently Dr. Gekht performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Peripheral Nerve Block
Nerve Block, Somatic
Spondylitis

Dr. Gekht's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gekht "We are a world-class healthcare organization specializing in the care and treatment of the entire musculoskeletal system, including: orthopedics, sports medicine, and pain management. Our specialists also have advanced expertise in work-related injuries, participate in clinical research trials and offer a host of onsite services, including outpatient surgery, diagnostic imaging and physical therapy."

• Interventional Pain Medicine

• Emory Univeristy
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Mayo Medical School
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gekht has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gekht does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gekht and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gekht's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gekht to family and friends
4.0
based on 51 total reviews (18 with comments)

Dr. Gekht's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Bradenton, FL
Dr. Gekht has been very helpful and kind to me. However, after a year of treatment, I still have chronic pain. On several visits, I have only seen his PA, Brianna. She is patronizing and condescending and seems totally uninterested in my pain management. I am not happy with paying...more

We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant visit with us. We would like to hear more about it so we can improve our processes and make things right. Please reach out to us at 941-792-1404 x3160.

in Bradenton, FL
Outstanding doctor! Very experienced , down to earth and cares for his patients.

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are thrilled we could help you and hope you continue to improve!

in Bradenton, FL
This sounds melodramatic but this doctor has changed my life. I lived with constant severe pain despite multiple surgeries. The final fusion (S1 - T12) stabilized my back but I still had incredible nerve pain. Dr. Gekht installed a spinal cord stimulator which has been nothing short of a...more

Thank you so much for your kind words! All of the Coastal's Physicians strive to get their patients back to doing what they love and when we hear success stories like yours it makes that goal a reality! We hope you continue to stay happy and healthy!

in Bradenton
I've suffered back pain for several years. Went to many doctors, physical therapists, and chiropractors, All to no avail. Someone recommended Dr Gekht and I thought what do I have to lose? Coastal orthopedics have the latest and best technology and equipment and absolutely the best doctor....more
in Sarasota, FL
He is a very caring doctor and very good at what he does. Dr Gekht can can help you with your pain in a very relaxing way that makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend him very highly.