Dr. Genghis Niver, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Genghis Niver, MD

Non-Surgical Orthopedics | Male

Summit Medical Group 140 Park Ave Fl 2 Florham Park, NJ 07932 Get Directions

Dr. Genghis Niver, MD is a non-surgical orthopedics doctor who practices in Florham Park, NJ. He has been practicing for 11 years. Dr. Niver is affiliated with Overlook Medical Center.

Dr. Niver's Experience

See how Dr. Niver's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Niver

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Niver has admitting privileges.

Dr. Niver's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Niver to family and friends
Dr. Niver's Performance
in New York, NY |
I was referred to Dr. Niver as a result of severe wrist pain that I had been suffering with for several months. I was immediately comfortable with the doctor as he explained options. I opted for surgery and was so comfortable I opted to stay awake. In the operating room, his skill and confidence put me totally at ease. Dr. Niver is obviously a great diagnostician with patience and a good manner with patients. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Niver. His treatment in my case was life changing.
in Westfield, NJ |
Best. Doctor. Ever.
Summit, NJ |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Niver to anyone for hand or wrist surgery. He knew exactly what to do to correct my specific wrist fracture which lead to a quick and successful recovery. He explained everything he intended to do in a clear, understandable manner and prepared me for what recovery from surgery would be like. Dr. Niver answered all my questions and provided excellent follow up care. I was very confident in his treatment and am grateful to have found Dr. Niver.
in Chatham, NJ |
Dr Nivers is an Excellent doctor!!! Saw him yesterday about an annoying Cyst on my ring finger - the 2 pm appointment was right on time And the cyst was aspirated and on my way home by 2:30. The office is immaculate - everyone there was helpful and friendly and Dr Nivers knew exactly what to do and did it. My sincere thanks to everyone in his office. Dianne Wells
Flemington, NJ |
Dr Niver and his staff were incredible. Have seen other Orthopaedists in same location and HSS has nothing on this team of providers. All are tremendous. Dr Niver was professional, caring and reminds me of the old school Physician. Answered all of my questions and took time to explain plan for my surgery and recovery. Had elbow surgery and now fully recovered and playing baseball again with my boys. I have and will continue to send people to this team of Orthopedists
in Randolph, NJ |
There are not enough superlatives to describe Dr. Niver & staff. Everyone I came into contact with far exceeded my expectations when I was seen for a fx in my wrist on 11-14-2016. Dr. Niver & staff are clearly committed to excellence in patient care. His nurses, x-ray technicians, CT tech, receptionist & security were friendly, efficient, knowledgeable & courteous. Thank you, Dr. Niver, for your professionalism, clear communication and confidence. And thanks to all your wonderful staff.
in South Orange, NJ |
I went to Dr. Niver after an injury and discovered I had a fractured thumb. He was clear and to the point on what I needed to do, got me fitted for a custom splint and recommended a great PT practice. I just saw him for the last time and my healing has been rapid and complete. I would recommend Dr. Niver to anyone with a hand or finger injury.
in Caldwell, NJ |
Dr. Niver is very good. I scheduled and emergency appointment for a severely dislocated finger. He fixed me up and knew exactly what to. Very knowledgeable and experienced. I'm very impressed.
in NJ |
Dr. Niver is AMAZING! I broke my wrist very badly almost 4 months ago & had surgery. He came to the hospital after a full day of work to do my emergency surgery & made sure to reassure me everything went well once I was out of recovery. I've had 5 post-op appts, all of which Dr. Niver's office took me in promptly, they were direct, informative & very professional. Less than 4 months later I am completely healed & I had an easy recovery thanks to Dr. Niver. I couldn't have asked for a better Dr!
Plainfield, NJ |
Dr Niver is experienced, self-assured, thorough, and efficient/always on time. In each encounter, I felt confident by Dr. Niver's clinical expertise and instructions. He believes in expeditious yet safe recovery. I had an excellent outcome after breaking my wrist with Dr. Niver's care and treatment plan.
in Union New Jersey |
He is knowledgeable,kind and caring. He performed a tendon transfer in my thumb using a tendon from my forearm which gave me full use of my dominant hand n thumb. I was totally comfortable n confident in his care. He is a wonderful surgeon!!! I would recommend him to everyone needing a hand specialist . He TOTALLY AWESOME!!!
Dr. Niver has been treating me for an injury to my wrist. He is very knowledgeable and communicates about the medical issues being discussed in a clear, understandable manner. He possesses a relaxed, friendly style that promotes an open and easy exchange of questions and answers between patient and physician. He recently performed a minor procedure on my wrist in the office, demonstrating great gentleness and reassurance. I am confident that I am in very hands with his fine doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Genghis Niver, MD?
Are you Dr. Niver?

Compare Dr. Niver

}

Dr. Niver's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Non-Surgical Orthopedics
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus
  • Trigger Finger
  • Wrist Fracture

Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch

Graduated in 2006

Dr. Niver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Niver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics