Dr. Genevieve Jones, MD

Dr. Genevieve Jones, MD

Neurology  |
Dr. Genevieve Jones, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Waukesha, WI. She is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Jones is affiliated with Waukesha Memorial Hospital.

1111 Delafield St

Waukesha, WI 53188

Learn about Dr. Jones

See how frequently Dr. Jones performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Essential Tremor
high
Brain Disorders
Headache

Dr. Jones's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

Dr. Jones does not have any board certifications listed.

• Alzheimer's Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Peripheral Autonomic Neuropathy
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Post-Concussion Syndrome
  • Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP)
  • Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Seizure Disorders
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Med College Of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated 1998

Dr. Jones has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jones has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jones does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jones and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jones' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jones to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Jones' Performance
East Troy, WI |
Dr. Jones is one of the best doctors I have been to. She listens and explains things in detail, during appointments and on follow up calls. Unlike most doctors, she is an advocate for her patients, and not for the drug companies. Very knowledgeable doctor, I highly recommend her. She also performed one of my EMG's and made me feel very comfortable.
Waukesha, WI |
Dr. Jones has always listened to my concerns and helped me with all of them. Her expertise showed by helping me with things I didn't understand and always explained to me.
I had Botox injected to curb my migraines The procedure was explained well and Dr. Jones was very mindful of my comfort.
I thought that Genevieve Jones was very polite and knowledgeable about my condition. She did a nice job explaining everything in detail..
I very much like interaction I had with my doctor. she was very pleasant and helpful.
Dr Jones and her staff are very polite, warm and extremely receptive to helping me as a patient. Dr. Jones is an excellent Physician.
I was very happy with everything about my isit. I look forward to continuing treatment with Dr. Jones.
Waukesha |
The worst Dr. Ever I felt like she was focus only looking at my wedding ring and my boots. I walked in to see her after waiting 45 minutes then 5 minutes later my appointment was done. She didn't want to listen she is very arrogant, very upsetting. Beside we payed so much money to her just for nothing. I hope she can sleep just getting rich from all the poor people that are looking for help.
Walworth, WI |
Very dissatisfied in the service provided. She was short tempered and did not completely listen to my daughter's situation. We are an educated family and felt we had legitimate questions. She dismissed all questions, accused us of giving false information and basically left us feeling hopeless and incompetent. We will not recommend Dr. Jones nor will we be back. The only good experience was dealing with Kelly, her PA. Kelly was fantastic and very responsive.
I feel very comfortable with Dr. Jones. She answers all my questions in a way that I can understand. Would recommend her to family and friends.
The treatment was a F/U Appt. Medications were discussed and no changes were made. Neurologic Eval was made with no complications. F/U Appt. was scheduled. Dr. Jones is a very understanding professional Specialist in her field. I am confident in her judgement and she always reminds me to call if situations change. Kelly is always very helpful and will often answer any questions with confidence if asked of her.
I feel that Kelly and Dr Jones really listen to me when we talk about symptoms I'm having and the MD's recommendations are just what I needed.
Have you seen Dr. Genevieve Jones, MD?
Are you Dr. Jones?