Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD

Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD is a Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialist in Winter Park, FL. He is affiliated with medical facilities Oviedo Medical Center and Adventhealth Orlando. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Krishingner to book an appointment.

Women's & Maternity Care Specialists

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Krishingner

3.2

38.70967741935484%

Dr. Krishingner?
Dr K is so professional , caring and gentle. I would not go to any other doctor. I had appointment today. He performed surgery on me years ago with a 100% perfect outcome. His office staff is just as amazing as he is. All friendly, polite, helpful and patient. Thank you all for service with a heart.
RS Casselberry – Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD?
This was my first visit and I could not believe how it went. When I was called into the exam room, I passed the Doctor for the first time and smiled. He ignored me and I felt an unfriendly vibe. Then the medical assistant came in who was super nice but said “She will be right with you” I thought ..what?!” A medical student came in and start asking the same questions the medical assistant asked. She was super nice but this is not what I signed up for. The Doctor came in and basically started asking the medical student questions like she was having a pop quiz and I was the lab rat! The medical student proceeded to examine me and not the Doctor! This was done without my permission! I said something to the receptionist and she said “they usually ask but maybe they forgot “ I was the only patient there so it’s not like they were busy even though that should not even be an excuse! What a great first impression to make on a new patient! I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone.
Nov 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD?
I had visited several times to try and find the right birth control. The first female doctor I saw was very helpful and knew what my insurance would cover. The second time I came in Dr. K gave me a prescription for a birth control that wasn’t right for me, he had a relationship with that company, it was a name brand when there was a generic option that was the same and much more affordable, and gave me a month to month prescription instead of a three month which is what my insurance covered. I’m a college student with bills so even one prescription which was 50 dollars is a lot. I went back to the office and asked for a refund and a new prescription for a generic option and the office manager not only refused to give me the refund they charged me an additional 20 dollars for an office visit. This doctor takes no time to get to know his patients. Even my dentist knows what my insurance will and won’t cover so for a gynecologist to have no idea is extremely concerning.
Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD?
Horrible practice! They racially profile their patients and treat certain patients better than others. They also delete any negative reviews posted on google. They definitely do not care for their patients like they say they do. As a medical professional and a father you would expect better service when working with women right? Wrong Steer clear from this practice, they can’t decide whether they want to be a medical practice or a spa. They care more about their spa customers than their patients
Mrs Lawrence in Winter park , FL – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD?
His staff are great, but I personally did not care for Dr. K. He sent me to the hospital early in my pregnancy. He told me to make sure that I went to winter park hospital because he can see me there. He never showed up. Bedside manner is poor. He was off for the weekend during my delivery, which was FINE with me. Loved my delivery OB. when he came to see me in the hospital, he hadn't bothered to review my chart. Knew NOTHING about what had happened. Only spoke with his intern, not to me.
Mmjlel in Altamonte springs, FL – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD?
If you have a complicated case or want to be treated as more than an incubator, steer clear. I have HG and he still has not called in my antinausea meds from my appointment on Thursday, even after a phone message and an online message through the patient portal. It is now Monday...five days have passed and I have run out of my medication. It doesn't completely cure my nausea but helps me throw up 2-5x a day instead of 12-20x a day. That's the difference between staying hydrated and passing out.
Winter Park, FL – Aug 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD?
His staff are highly unorganized as it relates to your health. Gestational diabetes results came back positive did not notify me for 2 weeks. Said they had called but were accidentally calling my secondary number. However, the staff is very organized and knew the correct number when it came to billing questions or scheduling an appointment or procedure that bring them money. My appointments consisted of "do you have any questions? Ok see you next visit."
Winter Springs, FL – Jan 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD?
He listened to my concerns & was great about alleviating my nervousness as a new patient.
DN in Orlando – Jun 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD?
I am 22, I was really nervous to have my first annual done. The whole office just seemed designed to make you feel comfortable and appreciated! I told the doctor I was nervous and it actually seemed like it mattered. A pap smear was still a new and strange experience, but I feel like it was way better there than it would have been at my old OBGYN, which did not care about me as a person.
AJA in Oviedo, FL – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD?
I would not feel safe with him delivering my baby! I started seeing him mid pregnancy due to my insurance changing. He never remembered who I was even though I saw him regularly. I always had to remind him. He blew up at me once, yelling at me for something that he basically did wrong. He wasn't competent in dealing with my gestational diabetes, which is fairly common in pregnancy. Two of his office staff members were very nice, the others were rude and unorganized. Please choose another doctor!
S.J. Russell in Orlando, FL – Apr 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gene Krishingner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Krishingner?

Dr. Krishingner accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Krishingner has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(321) 304-6249Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Krishingner's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Krishingner's Top Procedures and Conditions

C-Section
high
high

Dr. Krishingner performs C-Section more than 85% of his peers

Dr. Krishingner performs this procedure more than 85% of his peers

Rh Incompatibility Screening

Dr. Krishingner performs Rh Incompatibility Screening more than 80% of his peers

Dr. Krishingner performs this procedure more than 80% of his peers

Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

Dr. Krishingner performs Vaginal Delivery and VBAC more than 64% of his peers

Dr. Krishingner performs this procedure more than 64% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Normal Vaginal Delivery

Dr. Krishingner's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Disorders
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
  • Colpopexy
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Hemorrhoids
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Low Back Pain During Pregnancy
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Thrombosis
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids
  • Uterine Prolapse
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Venous Thrombosis and Phlebitis in Pregnancy
  • Yeast Infections

Dr. Krishingner believes that caring for a patient goes far beyond excellent care, experience, skill, and best medical practice. That is a given! He believes in the importance of listening and treating the patient as a person instead of just a diagno...Read more

• Obstetrics & Gynecology