Dr. Geffrey Klein, MD

Dr. Geffrey Klein, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Geffrey Klein, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Webster, TX. He is 51 years old.

OB/GYN Associates PA

250 Blossom St Ste 350

Webster, TX 77598

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Community Health Network
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Klein

See how frequently Dr. Klein performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
high
Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
high
Hysteroscopy

Dr. Klein's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC

• Ob-Gyn Baylor College Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Baylor University

• Alpha Omega Alpha, 1991

Dr. Klein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Klein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Klein's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Klein to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Klein's Performance
Seabrook, TX |
Dr. Klein is hands down the best OB I've had. He was always professional, quick, responsive, and frank. I had to have an unplanned c-section to deliver my son and he did a beautiful job. The procedure was smooth and I healed very quickly. During the pregnancy, he always presented me with all of my options and never tried to influence my decisions. I highly recommend him!
Houston, TX |
Dr Klein is amazing. I have been a patient for over 16 years and will continue to make the drive to see him. Takes time to answer any questions you may have. Recommend him to everyone.
in League City, TX |
Dr Klein is an awesome doctor. He always answers my questions and is very helpful, made my first pregnancy easy.
in Dickinson, Tx |
Dr Klein ordered a CA 125 and never told me my results. After calling his office 10+ times in a week, a nurse finally gave me my EXTREMELY ELEVATED results but didn't explain what they meant. I asked her to have him take a look and call me back with what the results could indicate. Another nurse called and said that I should "see an oncologist". That's was ALL the explaining I got -just- see an oncologist. Why order a test if you're even not going to TRY to explain the meaning of the results?
in Dickinson, TX |
Dr. Klein is an amazing doctor. He delivered my second child and everything was perfect!
in League City, TX |
I love Dr. Klein! I have had a terrible time finding a great GYN since my doctor left his practice 20 years ago. I have been from doctor to doctor, and I do not like changing doctors. I am not a difficult patient, I just demand complete professionalism and excellence when it comes to my health. Dr. Klein is very personable and professional. He also knows his business. He takes the time to truly listen. Great doctor! I hope he never retires!
in League City, TX |
Dr. Klein has always been very professional. He has delivered both of my boys... the first one in 2012 with an emergency caesarean because I wasn't progressing amd the 2nd back in November of 2015. Him and his team (office staff and doctors) are awesome. I did have to wait on select occasions but understand that OB/GYN is profession that sometimes cannot wait. I only hope that during my ER c-sec that other patients wouldn't be mad at him for helping me and potentially saving my son and I.
in Houston, Texas |
Dr. Klein is absolutely the best OB/GYN you could ask for! He is kind, compassionate, funny, and has a natural way of making one feel at ease, even in difficult, scary, and/or embarrassing situations! He has a wonderful bedside manner, but he is also an outstanding clinician! He's intelligent and intuitive. I've been his patient for 16 years. I positively would and have recommended him many, many times. He's simply the best!
in Texas |
Great doctor!I am a mother of 4!2 natural 1 emergency c section &one schedule c section ... I used dr.Edmondson with all others except for my last since my doctor retired.i was nervous to see another doctor but dr.klein was great!! I was scared for another section so we discussed vbac but in the end I had another csection since I didn't go into labor naturally plus I was so miserable I was ready to hold my baby.my son was born nov. 1st 2014..even after holiday he was peppy& had us laughing!
in Webster, Texas |
Dr. Klein is my obgyn for my second child and I have absolutely hated the entire experience. I had to deliver by emergency cesarean for my first and have actively tried to get Dr. Klein to discuss pros/cons about vbac or having another csection, but he is impossible to speak to. i wait forty minutes in the waiting room to speak to him for one minute and when I ask him questions he tells me that he will get me a paper phamplet about it. He leaves and his nurse brings the paper back. Terrible
Have you seen Dr. Geffrey Klein, MD?
Are you Dr. Klein?

Visit Dr. Klein

Dr. Klein accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
    Blue Advantage HMO
    Blue Choice
  • Community Health Network
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA