Dr. Geeta A. Sangani, MD

Dr. Geeta A. Sangani, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 54 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Sangani specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Syracuse, NY. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sangani? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sangani's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Sangani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sangani

Dr. Sangani accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sangani has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Sangani
Dr. Sangani's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (29)
Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Sangani lied to me about the reasons for putting me on a prescription, which then made me sick. (She wanted me to lose weight) She is abrupt and yells/ bullies. She uses intimidation and fear tactics and when you try to leave her practice she blacklists you from her huge affiliate group, which prevents you from getting good care elsewhere. I left my last appt in tears and now cant see the providers I want. It was a horrific experience, and she's a terrible person.
in Fayetteville, NY |
I am glad to have been referred to Dr.Sangani. She helped me take control of my illness and help improve my health
Fayetteville, NY |
I have been very happy with the care I received in this office. Doctor is prompt, courteous and very helpful.
Dr. Sangani does NOT have patience for her patients. She orders unnecessary testing and then, you as the patient spend more time trying to track down the results of those tests for the Dr. as her staff are not able. Follow-up appointments are spent bringing Dr. Sangani up to speed from the previous 2-3 appointments as she seems not focused or better yet, not interested. My last appointment was spent being yelled at for no reason. Her PA was appalled. Needless to say I've since moved on....
While my case of health issues may be more challenging than most, Dr. Sangani has done nothing but put me through even more hell. She has yelled at me and pushed unnecessary testing and surgery, to the point of me leaving in tears, and ignores every single one of my concerns. I have two conditions that are on the more rare side, so I understand that many doctors may not be familiar with them, but I would expect my doctor to at least do some research to try to better understand it and help me.
Have you seen Dr. Geeta A. Sangani, MD?
Are you Dr. Sangani?

Compare Dr. Sangani

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.