Neurology  |
Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD
Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Plano, TX. She is 54 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Rajan is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, Baylor Scott & White - Plano, Medical City Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano.

4601 Old Shepard Pl Ste 406

Learn about Dr. Rajan

Compassionate Care at its Best

Dr. Rajan's Experience

Dr. Rajan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology
  • Board certified in Neurology

• Neurology
  • Clinical Neurophysiology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Brain Aneurysm
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Mn Med School
  • University Of Minnesota Hospital and Clinic
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Rajan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rajan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rajan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rajan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rajan to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Rajan's Performance
in MCKINNEY, TX |
What a Godsend Dr. Rajan is -- because of her, our hopes for healing have been raised immensely! She spent 50 minutes with my wife today, acting as though she had no other patients to care for. Dr. Rajan was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Within the first 20 minutes, she explained exactly why and what my wife had been experiencing (in the way of symptoms). What a talented doctor! Everyone should strongly consider Dr. Rajan as their Neurolgist. Thank you, Dr. Rajan!!!
Richardson, TX |
I wish I could give Zero stars. I've been with Dr. Rajan for 3 years or so. But no more after today. Incredibly rude staff. Shockingly so for those calling in with severe pain. I was hung up on by Tina because I was told I was being rude. Well, I was certainly upset at being lectured by Tina over every single thing I brought up to her. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone for anything.
Dallas, TX |
I would leave 0 stars if that was an option. The staff is rude and unhelpful. The office smells - which is horrible for people who suffer from migraines. And after suffering from seizures for months - with no course of action from her and her PA but expensive tests - I was told that they can't just keep "chasing this down." That is their job! Unprofessional and unacceptable for a so called medical professional.
in Plano, TX |
I wouldn't recommend her. She is not bad as PA and office stuff. They are the worst possible combination. I am never going back to that office again.
in Plano, TX |
Dr. Rajan is very compassionate, and knowledgeable about many things. I have seen her multiple times, and she is very attentive with her patients. She was able to see me quickly, spent a considerable amount of time with me and reviewed all of my records with me to figure out our next course of action. The level of care i receive from Dr. Rajan is top notch. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and I have referred multiple people to her office. Her approach to healthcare is unmatched.
Plano, TX |
My mother was using Dr Rajan for dementia. After taking over her health care needs I quickly quit going due to the fact she would bill insurance $300 to write a prescription and take her blood pressure knowing the medication would never change. Then her staff is extremely difficult to work with and they are very rude. That was a big reason of changing doctors and now receiving a run around just faxing her medical records to a different dr that's still not done after a week.
in Carrollton, TX |
She was the first doctor to help find the answer and treat me for my issues. Other doctors and hospitals just gave me the run around. I am blessed to have her as my doctor. She has been extremely helpful. I love her staff and PA assistant. Without her I would still be seeking help for my fibromyalgia and other issues. Her office always helps me to fix any issues I have with my pharmacy. I will continue to go to her office for a long time.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Rajan was very patient and thorough with my mom, who has Alzheimer's. We were extremely pleased with the whole visit. Her staff was very efficient and friendly. She was very personable and kind to us.
in Frisco, TX |
Terrible bedside manner and poor responsiveness to need. Conducted a bunch of expensive tests on me and prescribed medication that was ineffective. If you are seeing her in hopes of a positive outcome, I would strongly suggest switching to other neurologists in the area before you spend a lot of money for frustration in return.
Richardson, TX |
My husband was referred to Dr Rajan by his PCP and we were able to get an appointment very quickly. She was very knowledgeable and pleasant. Office staff was efficient and helpful.
in Wylie, TX |
Dr. Rajan has terrible bedside manner and makes you feel stupid as she talks down to you like you are a 2-year-old. Her suggestion to deal with my anxiety was to hire a cook and hire a maid so you don't have to worry about that stuff, it's the best thing I ever did. Ok, well sorry doctor, but we're not all neurologists who can afford servants. She is ridiculous. I will never go back! Avoid her. She's a quack!!
in Flower Mound, TX |
I like this doctor very much, her office staff is inadequate, non professional, I have no idea if they relay any of the messages to the Doctor or PA. When I need help I do not want to be told the doctor can not help you after she told me that I needed to be monitored and I was on a very low dose of medication. You can not get through to the doctor and are dealing with inadequate office staff that have no idea, I do not know if the doctor gave them this responsibility but she did hire them.
Austin, TX |
Great time every time I come in
She is a very smart and compassionate clinican. I have been going there for years and never been disappointed. The staff is just amazing, especially Megan and Geia
in Plano tx |
I highly recommend to continue looking. Dr Geeta Rajan was the absolute worst. She should have her license removed and definitely makes plano neurology look bad. I can't give this review 0 stars or I would have. My mom had a stroke and went to see her to discuss her progress. She basically said nothing but bad things. Did not try to help AT ALL. My mom has been strong and motivated the whole time and she completely knocked her down. She is the worst and did not help at all. Worst mistake.
Have you seen Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Are you Dr. Rajan?