Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD

Neurology ·  Female · Age 56

Dr. Rajan

Plano Neurology

4601 Old Shepard Pl Ste 406 Plano, TX 75093

Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD is a neurology specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from Mgm Medical College in 1986 and specializes in neurology and clinical neurophysiology.

Dr. Rajan accepts

Dr. Rajan accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Medicaid
PacifiCare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Rajan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Rajan's Top Procedures and Conditions

Tension Headache

Dr. Rajan treats Tension Headache more than 100% of her peers

Dr. Rajan treats this condition more than 100% of her peers

Migraine

Dr. Rajan treats Migraine more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Rajan treats this condition more than 99% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basilar Migraine
  • Migrainous Stupor Migraine
  • Oculomotor Migraine
  • Retinal Migraine
  • Visual Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)

Dr. Rajan treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine) more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Rajan treats this condition more than 99% of her peers

Dr. Rajan's conditions and procedures:

• 24-Hour Ambulatory Electroencephalogram
  • Acoustic Neuroma
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chorea (Excluding Huntington's Chorea)
  • Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuritis
  • Lyme Disease
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Meningiomas
  • Menstrual Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Narcolepsy and Cataplexy
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Nerve Conduction Studies
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep-Walking
  • Spina Bifida
  • Spinal Cord Injury
  • Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA)
  • Stroke
  • Thrombosis
  • Tic Disorders
  • Torticollis
  • Tourette's Syndrome
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

3.6

Dr. Rajan?
Dr. Rajan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD
Dr. Rajan is an exceptional doctor. She has treated my entire family. She is always very cheerful and patient and takes the time to answer all our questions. She is thorough in her diagnosis which makes us feel confident in the treatment she recommends. To top this, she is one of the most caring doctors I have seen. Her staff is very friendly too and efficient in scheduling appointments and follow up procedures. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Dr. Rajan and her staff have always been professional and knowledgeable. I have been a patient of hers for three years now and she has been right on point every visit. I have never felt rushed and Dr. Rajan always seems genuinely concerned about my well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I have been coming to her office for several years now. She is clearly on of the finest doctors that I know. The staff is very friendly and efficient. I have noticed that the google reviews are either five stars are one star. I can not imagine that the one star reviews anything but scams by internet troll trying to sell reputation improvement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I would give her perfect 10 ! Doctor with warm heart and true passion for her career and her patients. I have known her as neurologist for more than 10 years. I was always impressed with her knowledge and professionalism. Her staff is always cheerful & smiling. Dr Rajan goes out of her way to find what's best for her patients. Spends valuable time with each patient to take care of their needs. I highly recommend her!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Do NOT come here. I wish I would have listened to the reviews before coming here. They will throw temporary medications at you and not look for underlying causes. Not to mention they aren't very knowledgeable for neurologists. You will see Doctor Rajan one time for your initial appointment and then never again. It will be nurse practitioners and other people who don't know what they are doing after that. They will just keep prescribing you depression medications that will basically numb you. On
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I've found the Dr. Rajan doesn't mess around with your healthcare. She put together an aggressive plan for me to find the cause of my headaches. Because of her and the plan we found items that other specialist missed. She has also hired a few new staff members who actually know how to talk to people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I have not met the doctor, she might be a good one! But the office staff messed up my appointment after talking to them for three times before the appointment. I was having vertigo, asked a friend to drive me, recommended by my PCP and still the office had no courtesy to see me after all the Insurence verification! Very disappointed! Dr. Rajan should look into this kind of matter and make improvements in her office. No apology call afterwards...... worse customer service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
What a Godsend Dr. Rajan is -- because of her, our hopes for healing have been raised immensely! She spent 50 minutes with my wife today, acting as though she had no other patients to care for. Dr. Rajan was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Within the first 20 minutes, she explained exactly why and what my wife had been experiencing (in the way of symptoms). What a talented doctor! Everyone should strongly consider Dr. Rajan as their Neurolgist. Thank you, Dr. Rajan!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I wish I could give Zero stars. I've been with Dr. Rajan for 3 years or so. But no more after today. Incredibly rude staff. Shockingly so for those calling in with severe pain. I was hung up on by Tina because I was told I was being rude. Well, I was certainly upset at being lectured by Tina over every single thing I brought up to her. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone for anything.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I would leave 0 stars if that was an option. The staff is rude and unhelpful. The office smells - which is horrible for people who suffer from migraines. And after suffering from seizures for months - with no course of action from her and her PA but expensive tests - I was told that they can't just keep "chasing this down." That is their job! Unprofessional and unacceptable for a so called medical professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I wouldn't recommend her. She is not bad as PA and office stuff. They are the worst possible combination. I am never going back to that office again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Dr. Rajan is very compassionate, and knowledgeable about many things. I have seen her multiple times, and she is very attentive with her patients. She was able to see me quickly, spent a considerable amount of time with me and reviewed all of my records with me to figure out our next course of action. The level of care i receive from Dr. Rajan is top notch. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and I have referred multiple people to her office. Her approach to healthcare is unmatched.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
My mother was using Dr Rajan for dementia. After taking over her health care needs I quickly quit going due to the fact she would bill insurance $300 to write a prescription and take her blood pressure knowing the medication would never change. Then her staff is extremely difficult to work with and they are very rude. That was a big reason of changing doctors and now receiving a run around just faxing her medical records to a different dr that's still not done after a week.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
She was the first doctor to help find the answer and treat me for my issues. Other doctors and hospitals just gave me the run around. I am blessed to have her as my doctor. She has been extremely helpful. I love her staff and PA assistant. Without her I would still be seeking help for my fibromyalgia and other issues. Her office always helps me to fix any issues I have with my pharmacy. I will continue to go to her office for a long time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Dr. Rajan was very patient and thorough with my mom, who has Alzheimer's. We were extremely pleased with the whole visit. Her staff was very efficient and friendly. She was very personable and kind to us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Terrible bedside manner and poor responsiveness to need. Conducted a bunch of expensive tests on me and prescribed medication that was ineffective. If you are seeing her in hopes of a positive outcome, I would strongly suggest switching to other neurologists in the area before you spend a lot of money for frustration in return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
My husband was referred to Dr Rajan by his PCP and we were able to get an appointment very quickly. She was very knowledgeable and pleasant. Office staff was efficient and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Dr. Rajan has terrible bedside manner and makes you feel stupid as she talks down to you like you are a 2-year-old. Her suggestion to deal with my anxiety was to hire a cook and hire a maid so you don't have to worry about that stuff, it's the best thing I ever did. Ok, well sorry doctor, but we're not all neurologists who can afford servants. She is ridiculous. I will never go back! Avoid her. She's a quack!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I like this doctor very much, her office staff is inadequate, non professional, I have no idea if they relay any of the messages to the Doctor or PA. When I need help I do not want to be told the doctor can not help you after she told me that I needed to be monitored and I was on a very low dose of medication. You can not get through to the doctor and are dealing with inadequate office staff that have no idea, I do not know if the doctor gave them this responsibility but she did hire them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Great time every time I come in
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Rajan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Rajan treats patients.

Compare Providers