Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD

NeurologyFemaleAge 60

Neurology

Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD is a Neurology Specialist in Plano, TX and has over 36 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Mgm Medical College in 1986. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano and Medical City Plano. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD

Plano Neurology

4601 Old Shepard Pl Ste 406 Plano, TX 75093
Telehealth services available
Telehealth services available

Compare with other Neurology Specialists

Compare Dr. Rajan with our nearby Neurology Specialists at Medical City Healthcare.

These providers are on the medical staff of Medical City Healthcare.

Dr. Rajan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rajan

3.6

Always so Well Informed
Ive been seeing Dr Rajan for a number of years now. I originally went in with Migraines and over a number of years could not get them under control. She was able to help me get them under control. I am back with her again due to a few other things that i am concerned with and she has really help educate me on what we feel we can do. She has guided me to the correct physicians that not only can help me but work with her in helping me find the answers and help i need to get better.
Annette – Oct 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
After two of my doctors recommended that I see a neurologist, I attempted to make an appointment with Dr. Rajan. I called her office and made an appointment. I was assured 3 times that they would hold the appointment for me. I contacted both of my doctors, and they both sent my records, including blood test, CT scan results. When I did not hear from Dr. Rajan’s office- as they assured me I would- I began calling her office. After two days of being put on hold for over 30 minutes, I was finally able to speak to someone. She informed me that I did not have an appointment that they only hold appointments for 24 hours - which is the opposite of my original conversation- and that they had not received my records. I contacted my doctors - all records had been sent three days before and all the contact - fax- numbers were correct. Obviously, I do not know anything about Dr. Rajan’s medical skills. However, I know that the office that she runs is inefficient and devoid of any human kindness.
Jean – Jun 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Dr. Rajan is knowledgeable and she prescribed the correct tests and treatment plan. She also referred me to correct group at UT Southwestern. Getting an appointment with UTSW was difficult and D. Rajan's staff (Megan) was extremely helpful in ensuring my case was reviewed by the correct group and got me an their schedule. When we met with the UTSW specialist they had all the results and Dr. Rajan has completed all the required labs/tests so the specialist was able to focus on diagnosing my symptoms.
KP – Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Dr. Rajan is an exceptional doctor. She has treated my entire family. She is always very cheerful and patient and takes the time to answer all our questions. She is thorough in her diagnosis which makes us feel confident in the treatment she recommends. To top this, she is one of the most caring doctors I have seen. Her staff is very friendly too and efficient in scheduling appointments and follow up procedures. I highly recommend her!
Sudha G. in Plano, TX – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Dr. Rajan and her staff have always been professional and knowledgeable. I have been a patient of hers for three years now and she has been right on point every visit. I have never felt rushed and Dr. Rajan always seems genuinely concerned about my well being.
Kevin Hamilton in TX – Dec 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I have been coming to her office for several years now. She is clearly on of the finest doctors that I know. The staff is very friendly and efficient. I have noticed that the google reviews are either five stars are one star. I can not imagine that the one star reviews anything but scams by internet troll trying to sell reputation improvement.
Ralph M. in Dallas, TX – Nov 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I would give her perfect 10 ! Doctor with warm heart and true passion for her career and her patients. I have known her as neurologist for more than 10 years. I was always impressed with her knowledge and professionalism. Her staff is always cheerful & smiling. Dr Rajan goes out of her way to find what's best for her patients. Spends valuable time with each patient to take care of their needs. I highly recommend her!!!
Anita M in Plano, TX – Nov 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Do NOT come here. I wish I would have listened to the reviews before coming here. They will throw temporary medications at you and not look for underlying causes. Not to mention they aren't very knowledgeable for neurologists. You will see Doctor Rajan one time for your initial appointment and then never again. It will be nurse practitioners and other people who don't know what they are doing after that. They will just keep prescribing you depression medications that will basically numb you. On
  • Long wait times
Lovepreet Singh in RICHARDSON, TX – Nov 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I've found the Dr. Rajan doesn't mess around with your healthcare. She put together an aggressive plan for me to find the cause of my headaches. Because of her and the plan we found items that other specialist missed. She has also hired a few new staff members who actually know how to talk to people.
Brandon in TX – Aug 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I have not met the doctor, she might be a good one! But the office staff messed up my appointment after talking to them for three times before the appointment. I was having vertigo, asked a friend to drive me, recommended by my PCP and still the office had no courtesy to see me after all the Insurence verification! Very disappointed! Dr. Rajan should look into this kind of matter and make improvements in her office. No apology call afterwards...... worse customer service!
Hardeep in Garland – Dec 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
What a Godsend Dr. Rajan is -- because of her, our hopes for healing have been raised immensely! She spent 50 minutes with my wife today, acting as though she had no other patients to care for. Dr. Rajan was very professional and extremely knowledgeable. Within the first 20 minutes, she explained exactly why and what my wife had been experiencing (in the way of symptoms). What a talented doctor! Everyone should strongly consider Dr. Rajan as their Neurolgist. Thank you, Dr. Rajan!!!
JIM S. in MCKINNEY, TX – Aug 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I wish I could give Zero stars. I've been with Dr. Rajan for 3 years or so. But no more after today. Incredibly rude staff. Shockingly so for those calling in with severe pain. I was hung up on by Tina because I was told I was being rude. Well, I was certainly upset at being lectured by Tina over every single thing I brought up to her. I wouldn't recommend this office to anyone for anything.
Richardson, TX – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I would leave 0 stars if that was an option. The staff is rude and unhelpful. The office smells - which is horrible for people who suffer from migraines. And after suffering from seizures for months - with no course of action from her and her PA but expensive tests - I was told that they can't just keep "chasing this down." That is their job! Unprofessional and unacceptable for a so called medical professional.
Dallas, TX – Apr 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
I wouldn't recommend her. She is not bad as PA and office stuff. They are the worst possible combination. I am never going back to that office again.
  • Long wait times
Jane Doe in Plano, TX – Dec 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Dr. Rajan is very compassionate, and knowledgeable about many things. I have seen her multiple times, and she is very attentive with her patients. She was able to see me quickly, spent a considerable amount of time with me and reviewed all of my records with me to figure out our next course of action. The level of care i receive from Dr. Rajan is top notch. I cannot recommend her highly enough, and I have referred multiple people to her office. Her approach to healthcare is unmatched.
Melissa Puckett in Plano, TX – Dec 21, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
My mother was using Dr Rajan for dementia. After taking over her health care needs I quickly quit going due to the fact she would bill insurance $300 to write a prescription and take her blood pressure knowing the medication would never change. Then her staff is extremely difficult to work with and they are very rude. That was a big reason of changing doctors and now receiving a run around just faxing her medical records to a different dr that's still not done after a week.
Plano, TX – Sep 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
She was the first doctor to help find the answer and treat me for my issues. Other doctors and hospitals just gave me the run around. I am blessed to have her as my doctor. She has been extremely helpful. I love her staff and PA assistant. Without her I would still be seeking help for my fibromyalgia and other issues. Her office always helps me to fix any issues I have with my pharmacy. I will continue to go to her office for a long time.
Liz M. in Carrollton, TX – Aug 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Dr. Rajan was very patient and thorough with my mom, who has Alzheimer's. We were extremely pleased with the whole visit. Her staff was very efficient and friendly. She was very personable and kind to us.
Lou Ann in Arlington, TX – Jul 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
Terrible bedside manner and poor responsiveness to need. Conducted a bunch of expensive tests on me and prescribed medication that was ineffective. If you are seeing her in hopes of a positive outcome, I would strongly suggest switching to other neurologists in the area before you spend a lot of money for frustration in return.
john d in Frisco, TX – Jun 10, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?
My husband was referred to Dr Rajan by his PCP and we were able to get an appointment very quickly. She was very knowledgeable and pleasant. Office staff was efficient and helpful.
Richardson, TX – May 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geeta Rajan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Rajan?