Neurology  |
Dr. Geeta Ganesh, MD
Dr. Geeta Ganesh, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Louisville, KY. She is 36 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Ganesh is affiliated with Norton Hospital.

3991 Dutchmans Ln Ste 310

Louisville, KY 40207

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Ganesh

At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Medical Group, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Medical Group currently includes more than 700 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 140 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services.

Dr. Ganesh's Experience

Dr. Ganesh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurology

• Neurology

Dr. Ganesh does not have any board certifications listed.

• Diabetic Polyneuropathy
  • Epilepsy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Vasculitis

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Ganesh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ganesh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ganesh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ganesh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ganesh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ganesh to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Ganesh's Performance
in Louisville, KY |
I have had secondary progressive MS for 20 years. I dropped off records before the appointment and she walked into the room well-informed. She did not force me to pick the latest therapy for MS. She knew very well what progressive MS was but explained why new images can help because some people have active MRIs. She didn't get upset when I said no. She had empathy. She called herself an MS specialist because she had special training in MS (I asked!). Had no problems with her.
in Louisville, KY |
Most amazing doctor I have ever seen. Her bedside manner is phenomenal! She listens and answers all questions. I never once felt rushed. I HIGHLY recommend her. She explained everything so clearly. She is very knowledgeable. She is fantastic!!
Louisville, KY |
She doesn't really care about her patients, and she's quick to jump to her diagnoses - even before medical test results are complete. Her staf do most of the work there and they are all incredibly friendly and helpful, but she is a poor Doctor with little emotional intelligence or empathy.
in Louisville, KY |
I thought introducing herself as the MS specialist' was a little pretentious given the fact that she is just beginning private practice. She may be fine for someone newly diagnosed with relapse/remit MS, but has absolutely no clue how to treat secondary progressive MS. And apparently she has not been practicing long enough to have ever had a patient say no. I refused the newest-greatest DMT and she was visibly angry. I believe she retaliated by screwing with my medications.
in Louisville, KY |
She was probably the most poorly prepared, poorly informed Neurologist I have ever had any experience with.
in White Plains, NY |
Dr. Ganesh is a kind and competent physician. I love her
in Louisville, KY |
This is a very nice doctor. She showed me my brain MRIs and explained my disease. She was thorough. She called me with my MRI results. She answered all my questions. The staff have been helpful with getting things scheduled. I felt very informed after my first visit.
in Shepherdsville, KY |
This arrogant and dismissive neurologist I've ever had experience with. I don't want to go into details or waste anybody's time rambling on, but dealing with her was a terrible experience, and made finding a new neurologist as difficult as possible for me.
Have you seen Dr. Geeta Ganesh, MD?
Are you Dr. Ganesh?