Dr. Geeta Ganesh, MD

Dr. Geeta Ganesh, MD

Neurology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Geeta Ganesh, MD is a neurology specialist in Louisville, KY and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Emory Univ Sch Of Med in 2007 and specializes in neurology.

3991 Dutchmans Ln Ste 310

Louisville, KY 40207

• Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Ganesh

See how frequently Dr. Ganesh performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Brain Disorders
Migraine

Dr. Ganesh's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Ganesh "At Norton Healthcare, we believe you - the patient - are the most important person to our practice. As the region's leading health care provider, we are committed to providing comprehensive, quality health care to all those we serve in a manner that responds to the needs of our community and honors our faith heritage. Our specialty practice is a part of Norton Medical Group, a multispecialty physician group at Norton Healthcare. Norton Medical Group currently includes more than 700 providers who offer primary, specialty and urgent care services in over 140 locations throughout Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our practice is comprised of compassionate, skilled specialists who are committed to ensuring you receive the best care and have access to the latest medical technology and services."

• Neurology

Dr. Ganesh does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Dr. Ganesh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ganesh has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ganesh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ganesh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ganesh's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ganesh to family and friends

Dr. Ganesh's Performance

GOOD

Dr Ganesh has been wonderful to me and listened to my questions and concerns. However, I would prefer she not assume that I am uneducated in what she is trying to tell me and give me detailed information. Her staff, on the other hand, have been horrible. Failing to call in medications after an...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dr Ganesh brushed off my health concerns and told me I might be handicapped the rest of my life, then gave me no answers or theories to support that dismissive "diagnosis ".
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
I have had secondary progressive MS for 20 years. I dropped off records before the appointment and she walked into the room well-informed. She did not force me to pick the latest therapy for MS. She knew very well what progressive MS was but explained why new images can help because some people...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Most amazing doctor I have ever seen. Her bedside manner is phenomenal! She listens and answers all questions. I never once felt rushed. I HIGHLY recommend her. She explained everything so clearly. She is very knowledgeable. She is fantastic!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
She doesn't really care about her patients, and she's quick to jump to her diagnoses - even before medical test results are complete. Her staf do most of the work there and they are all incredibly friendly and helpful, but she is a poor Doctor with little emotional intelligence or empathy.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option2