Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Gedge Rosson, MD
Dr. Gedge Rosson, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Baltimore, MD. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Rosson is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital.

601 N CAROLINE ST 8152

Baltimore, MD 21287

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Geisinger Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Rosson

See how frequently Dr. Rosson performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Breast Diseases
Breast Surgical Procedure
high

Dr. Rosson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Plastic Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Breast Ptosis
  • Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Gynecomastia
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• New York Med Coll
    Medical School | Graduated 1998
  • Johns Hopkins University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • Johns Hopkins University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Rosson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rosson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rosson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosson to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Rosson's Performance
    GOOD
in Essex |
Almost a year ago, my then-2 year old daughter was bit by a pit/boxer who tore a big chunk of her cheek out. My whole world was shattered. I was certain she would lose her smile and that it would lead to many more issues for her in the future. Today, my daughter barely has a scar... It was a tough road but thanks to Dr Rossen for doing such an amazing job, my daughters SMILE is 90% back after almost a year after the incident/surgery. He cares and will forever be our HERO.
in Nashville TN |
Drove for 9 hours to see him for peripheral nerve pain. He was very late to the appt then left within 10 minutes and said he would be back. We waited another 35 minutes for him to return. He didn't examine me at all. Didn't read my medical records that had been sent to him. Offered to cut me everyplace I felt nerve pain to see if there was a neuroma. Don't waste your time if you have peripheral nerve issues. I found a better doctor.
in Lancaster, PA |
After surgery he left to go to conference in another city, leaving my wife in the care of some newbie interns. Impossible to get hold of after surgery. Complications developed and my wife ended up with sepsis. He did not respond to, and subsequently refused to acknowledge receipt of, NUMEROUS faxes from the various doctors who were treating my wife. Oh, no, we never received any faxes. My wife literally almost died - weeks in ICU - and he laughed it off.
in Columbia, MD |
I am a breast cancer survivor and opted for DIEP Flap reconstruction surgery. Dr. Rosson took over the work that another surgeon began with the confidence, professionalism, and the superior skill that was required to complete the job. I am especially pleased with the results because Dr. Rosson was completing & refining another surgeon's work and because of the challenges that my anatomy and irradiated skin presented. He did an amazing job and I honestly couldn't be happier! Highly recommended!
Had DIEP flap surgery in November. Stomach healed fine at first but now 3 months later I'm swollen ( look and feel 9 months pregnant!). Dr. Rossin's P.A. Told me this week after giving me results of my CAT Scan over the phone that maybe I should do abdominal exercises. Uh, thank you , but my stomach is hard as a rock, hurting, and doing a crunch right now is not the advice I need. She has no compassion and is very sarcastic. I am done.
Have you seen Dr. Gedge Rosson, MD?
Are you Dr. Rosson?