Dr. Gebreselassie Nida, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Cone Health 1107 S Main St Reidsville, NC 27320 Get Directions
Dr. Gebreselassie Nida, MD
Healthcare is ever evolving. As providers we must continue to work together to build a strong network that will allow us to deliver the highest quality care in the most affordable way to our patients. I care about quality of life. I strive everyday to seek a better way to balance my patients' choices against the latest medical recommendations.

Dr. Nida's Care Philosophy

I am here to provide compassionate, comprehensive, and patient centered assistance in your healthcare decisions. Type 2 diabetes, which makes about 90% of all diabetes is largely preventable if appropriate measures are put in place early enough. Nowadays, there are a number of options to treat these chronic conditions, including diabetes, to minimize their complications to prevent premature death and improve quality of life. Come and discover your latest options in the current environment which fosters wellness.

Dr. Nida's Experience

See how Dr. Nida's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Nida

Dr. Nida accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Nida is now accepting new patients
Reidsville Endocrinology Associates1107 S Main St
Reidsville, NC 27320
(336) 951-6070Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Nida has admitting privileges.

Dr. Nida's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nida to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Nida's Performance
    GOOD
Receptionist was very rude! I noticed while waiting that the office phone was ringing off the hook and the receptionist could not take time from texting to answer the incoming phone calls. She had a very sarcastic answer for every question I asked as well. The physician and nurse were very friendly and welcoming. A new, more welcoming face at the front desk would make this office great!
in Ridgeway, VA |
I am diabetic. He took me off of insulin and put on a new medication. This medication made me very sick. I knew I was to see him the next day to review my blood sugars. I was so sick the next day I forgot my blood sugar list. He would not see me. I told the nurse I was sick and I thought I had ketoacidosis, he sent the nurse back to tell me to go to the emergency room. He could have at least examined me to confirm my fears. I found him to be very cold, no sense of humor and very comdescending.
in Danville, VA |
I found Dr. Nida to be very helpful; he listened to me and after doing some tests we discussed the best treatment plan for my pre-diabetic diagnosis. I felt confident that he had my best interests in mind and would work with me to reach a positive outcome.
in Danville, VA |
The doctor was arrogant, rude, and poor bedside manner. He would ask questions then cut me off before I completed the answer. He was or tried to be domineering with lack of respect for other doctors opinions or diagnosis of other past medical history and ailments which he actually said I am here to give you the right one whether or not it was diabetic related or not. After 50 years or more with physicians, I was never so insulted or mad as I was when he basically threw me out.
Have you seen Dr. Gebreselassie Nida, MD?
Are you Dr. Nida?

Compare Dr. Nida

Dr. Nida says...

Healthcare is ever evolving. As providers we must continue to work together to build a strong network that will allow us to deliver the highest quality care in the most affordable way  to our patients.

Dr. Nida's Care Philosophy

I am here to provide compassionate, comprehensive, and patient centered assistance in your healthcare decisions. Type 2 diabetes, which makes about 90% of all diabetes is largely preventable if appropriate measures are put in place early enough. Nowadays, there are a number of options to treat these chronic conditions, including diabetes,  to minimize their complications to prevent premature death and improve quality of life. Come and discover your latest options in the current environment which fosters wellness.

Dr. Nida says...

I am board certified in Internal Medicine; Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism. Prevention of type 2 DM is my passion. Type 2 diabetes, which makes about 90% of all diabetes is largely preventable if appropriate measures are put in place early enough.

In addition to diabetes I am trained to diagnose and treat weight problems; thyroid, adrenal, pituitary, parathyroid, and gonadal dysfunctions.

My specialty also allows me to diagnose and treat Osteoporosis, Cholesterol abnormalities, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, and other metabolic syndromes.

Dr. Nida's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Nida has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Nida's Board Certifications

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Chronic Diseases
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Insipidus, Neurogenic

Completed in 2009

Addis Ababa University

Graduated in 1992

• Amharic

Dr. Nida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism