Dr. Gebreselassie Nida, MD

Dr. Gebreselassie Nida, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Gebreselassie Nida, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Reidsville, NC and has been practicing for 9 years. He graduated from Addis Ababa University, Faculty of Medicine in 1999 and specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism.

1107 S Main St

Reidsville, NC 27320

• Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
  • MedCost

Learn about Dr. Nida

See how frequently Dr. Nida performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Diabetes Counseling
Obesity
Diabetes With Renal Manifestations

Dr. Nida's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Nida "You can count on my frank approach - I practice facts and evidence- based medicine. This sometimes requires a serious discussin to correct myth and  published misinformation.  I am here to provide compassionate, comprehensive, and patient centered assistance in your healthcare decisions. Type 2 diabetes, which makes about 90% of all diabetes is largely preventable if appropriate measures are put in place early enough. Nowadays, there are a number of options to treat these chronic conditions, including diabetes,  to minimize their complications to prevent premature death and improve quality of life. Come and discover your latest options in the current environment which fosters wellness. "

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diet Counseling
  • Exercise Counseling
  • Insulin Pump Therapy
  • Ultrasound, Thyroid

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Addis Ababa University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Addis Ababa University, Faculty of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2005
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2007
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Nida has no media or publications listed.

• Amharic

Dr. Nida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Nida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Nida's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Nida to family and friends
3.1
based on 10 total reviews (6 with comments)

Dr. Nida's Performance

Trustworthiness
GOOD
Explains condition(s) well
GOOD
Answers Questions
Time well spent

Scheduling
GOOD
Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Reidsville NC
Dr. Nida is an excellent physician, he is thorough, caring, makes you feel at ease, he takes pride in making sure his patients understand his findings and treatments, the staff is extremely friendly and courteous, he never rushes through your appointment. I highly recommend this practice.
in Reidsville, NC
Dr. Nida has helped me go from a 12.2 A1C down to a 6.3. He is concerned for my health and how it affects my diabetes type 2. All I had to do was listen to what his plan was for me to get better and it has paid off.
Receptionist was very rude! I noticed while waiting that the office phone was ringing off the hook and the receptionist could not take time from texting to answer the incoming phone calls. She had a very sarcastic answer for every question I asked as well. The physician and nurse were very...more
in Ridgeway, VA
I am diabetic. He took me off of insulin and put on a new medication. This medication made me very sick. I knew I was to see him the next day to review my blood sugars. I was so sick the next day I forgot my blood sugar list. He would not see me. I told the nurse I was sick and I thought I had...more
in Danville, VA
I found Dr. Nida to be very helpful; he listened to me and after doing some tests we discussed the best treatment plan for my pre-diabetic diagnosis. I felt confident that he had my best interests in mind and would work with me to reach a positive outcome.

Are you Dr. Nida?