Dr. Gayatri Jaiswal, MD

Dr. Gayatri Jaiswal, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Gayatri Jaiswal, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Bridgeport, WV. She is 33 years old.

16 Sterling Dr Ste 203

Bridgeport, WV 26330

Learn about Dr. Jaiswal

See how frequently Dr. Jaiswal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Thyroid Disease
Hyperthyroidism
Thyroid Cyst
high

Dr. Jaiswal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Jaiswal does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Diabetes Counseling

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

Education data for Dr. Jaiswal is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Jaiswal has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jaiswal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jaiswal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaiswal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jaiswal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaiswal to family and friends
3.2
Dr. Jaiswal's Performance
in Bridgeport |
Absolute worst thyroid dr! Dont waste your time and money. Completely dismisses concerns and she is totally rude!
The staff and the doc are great They treat me like family
in Elkins wv |
I am a type 1 diabetic She and her office have given me so much support since the last 2 years I am so thankful to them
Lumberport, WV |
If you have problems dealing with parathyroid tumors, Do Not waste your time going to this Dr. She is rude, she doesn't care how you feel! She also will tell you that you are not a priority!
in Elkins, WV |
I am a Type 1 Diabetic. After much searching and frustration, I was sent to Dr. Jasiwal. She immediately got me set up for an insulin pump....something I've been trying to get for years. She listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. I felt very comfortable talking to her.
in Marietta OH |
Amazing staff and a great doctor ! I look forward to seeing them every time
Fairmont, WV |
If you have thyroid problems do not waste your time seeing this doctor. I saw her for a year and a half (4 visits). She does not listen to your concerns and doesn't care how you feel. She will tell you that your symptoms are not thyroid related even when your levels are off. She spent about 5 minutes or less with me each visit. It was a complete waste of time seeing her. I left in tears after my last visit and will never go back. Respect yourself enough to stay far away from this doctor!
in Grafton WV |
I have been seeing her for 2 years now One of my best doctors I feel she was the only one who understood My condition and makes me understand it as well
Bridgeport WV |
It was a great experience with her She listens to you and explains everything in Detail Spent time with me The staff was really nice
She asked me no questions about my condition or how I felt. Told me that people with hypothyroidism all feel tired after looking at a blood screen from six months ago. I left the office in tears feeling like she had decided what my problem was before even speaking with me. I waited three months for this appointment and I am back to square one. Don't waste your time unless you have a documented illness already noted in your medical records.
Grafton, WV |
My mother left in tears today because of the lack of class and respect of this lady. As my mother cried in front of her, she had the nerve to laugh in her face. Needless to say, the appointment was useless considering the lady obviously doesn't give a care about her health in the first place. Absolutely furious.
in Fairmont, WV |
Visits with Doctor 3 minutes or less. I timed the next visits. Tsh was over 6 (too high) for 6 months.She wanted me to wait another 4 months. Primary care stepped in and upped my dosage. Once my two hormone levels came into range, she said all is ok, call me if you need me. I would think maybe, see you in 6 months to make sure levels are stable. My other 2 Doctors were relying on her to watch levels. Don't question anything! She doesn't like it. I am confused about her actions. Could write more
Bridgeport, WV |
I don't know WHO the other commenter saw. My concerns and fears were immediately dismissed and I left the office in tears feeling defeated. She was completely stand offish and even rude and condescending because GOD FORBID a patient know how they feel and go into an appt armed with information hoping that a dr will listen. If you want a dr bought by Big Pharma, go see this one. If you want a dr who will actually care about you, keep looking!
in Harrisville, WV |
I met with Dr. Jaiswal for the first time yesterday. I was late but her staff was very warm and friendly. I was uneasy about seeing a new endocrinologist considering my rare condition. As soon as she walked in I felt at ease! She has a sweet, approachable disposition...she listened attentively and took the time to ask/answer questions with patients and concern that made me feel very confident in her abilities. Wonderful first visit! They will be receiving a thank you note!
Have you seen Dr. Gayatri Jaiswal, MD?
Are you Dr. Jaiswal?