Dr. Gayatri Jaiswal, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Female

Premier Medical Group 16 Sterling Dr Ste 203 Bridgeport, WV 26330 Get Directions
Dr. Gayatri Jaiswal, MD
Dr. Gayatri Jaiswal, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Bridgeport, WV. She is 33 years old. Dr. Jaiswal is affiliated with United Hospital Center.

Dr. Jaiswal's Experience

See how Dr. Jaiswal's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jaiswal

Dr. Jaiswal accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Jaiswal has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jaiswal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jaiswal to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Jaiswal's Performance
in Elkins, WV |
I am a Type 1 Diabetic. After much searching and frustration, I was sent to Dr. Jasiwal. She immediately got me set up for an insulin pump....something I've been trying to get for years. She listened to my concerns and answered all of my questions. I felt very comfortable talking to her.
in Marietta OH |
Amazing staff and a great doctor ! I look forward to seeing them every time
Fairmont, WV |
If you have thyroid problems do not waste your time seeing this doctor. I saw her for a year and a half (4 visits). She does not listen to your concerns and doesn't care how you feel. She will tell you that your symptoms are not thyroid related even when your levels are off. She spent about 5 minutes or less with me each visit. It was a complete waste of time seeing her. I left in tears after my last visit and will never go back. Respect yourself enough to stay far away from this doctor!
in Grafton WV |
I have been seeing her for 2 years now One of my best doctors I feel she was the only one who understood My condition and makes me understand it as well
Bridgeport WV |
It was a great experience with her She listens to you and explains everything in Detail Spent time with me The staff was really nice
She asked me no questions about my condition or how I felt. Told me that people with hypothyroidism all feel tired after looking at a blood screen from six months ago. I left the office in tears feeling like she had decided what my problem was before even speaking with me. I waited three months for this appointment and I am back to square one. Don't waste your time unless you have a documented illness already noted in your medical records.
Grafton, WV |
My mother left in tears today because of the lack of class and respect of this lady. As my mother cried in front of her, she had the nerve to laugh in her face. Needless to say, the appointment was useless considering the lady obviously doesn't give a care about her health in the first place. Absolutely furious.
in Fairmont, WV |
Visits with Doctor 3 minutes or less. I timed the next visits. Tsh was over 6 (too high) for 6 months.She wanted me to wait another 4 months. Primary care stepped in and upped my dosage. Once my two hormone levels came into range, she said all is ok, call me if you need me. I would think maybe, see you in 6 months to make sure levels are stable. My other 2 Doctors were relying on her to watch levels. Don't question anything! She doesn't like it. I am confused about her actions. Could write more
Bridgeport, WV |
I don't know WHO the other commenter saw. My concerns and fears were immediately dismissed and I left the office in tears feeling defeated. She was completely stand offish and even rude and condescending because GOD FORBID a patient know how they feel and go into an appt armed with information hoping that a dr will listen. If you want a dr bought by Big Pharma, go see this one. If you want a dr who will actually care about you, keep looking!
in Harrisville, WV |
I met with Dr. Jaiswal for the first time yesterday. I was late but her staff was very warm and friendly. I was uneasy about seeing a new endocrinologist considering my rare condition. As soon as she walked in I felt at ease! She has a sweet, approachable disposition...she listened attentively and took the time to ask/answer questions with patients and concern that made me feel very confident in her abilities. Wonderful first visit! They will be receiving a thank you note!
Have you seen Dr. Gayatri Jaiswal, MD?
Are you Dr. Jaiswal?

Compare Dr. Jaiswal

Dr. Jaiswal's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for West Virginia.

• Abnormal Thyroid
  • Thyroid Cyst
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

Dr. Jaiswal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jaiswal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Jaiswal does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jaiswal and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.