Dr. Gavin Hart, MD

Dr. Gavin Hart, MD

Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Gavin Hart, MD is a reconstructive orthopedic surgery specialist in Wellington, FL. He graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School and specializes in reconstructive orthopedic surgery, orthopedic surgery, and more.Read his story

10131 Forest Hill Blvd Ste 206

Wellington, FL 33414

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Careplus
  • CorVel
  • Dimension Health
  • EmblemHealth

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check Dr. Hart's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Hart's Top Procedures and Conditions

Osteoarthritis

Dr. Hart treats Osteoarthritis more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Hart treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Osteoarthritis of Ankle

• Knee Replacement Revision
  • Knee Surgery
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

"Gavin P. Hart, M.D. is a Board Eligible, Adult Reconstruction Fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in both primary and revision hip and knee replacement, as well as general fracture care. Dr. Hart began his medical training at Eastern...

• Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hart

Dr. Hart?
Dr. Hart's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gavin Hart, MD
Dr. Hart and his staff are very professional, I saw Dr.Hart for a Arthography injection for hip, and he was so caring too the point I didn't even get a bruise the next day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Went to my first appointment and was turned away because my injury was from a car acciden;. What kind of doctor is this?
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
I am completely overwhelmed by my knee replacement surgery that was performed by Dr. Hart. As a result of his excellent surgery, coupled with an equally terrific physical therapist, I was up and about in a little over two weeks. If you are confronted with the need for knee replacement, you can do no better than, and will have the best outcome having chosen Dr. Hart, et al! No one wants to undergo surgery, but with Dr. Hart as your surgeon, you can help to eliminate the normal fear associated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
I had a left total knee replacement by Dr. Hart 1/21/19. I was fully prepared for the worst possible pain and extensive rehabilitation. My surgery was very successful. Not only did I experience less pain than I expected but I had full range of motion immediately. Dr. Hart will be doing a right total knee replacement on me on 3/26/19. He and his staff are very compassionate and took very good care of me. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing total joint replacement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Dr. Hart, performed my anterior hip replacement this past Jan. He was able to schedule the operation within a month of my initial visit. Dr. Hart, his entire staff, as well as the staff of the Wellington Reg. M.C., were all top notch. Within two weeks I was walking without a cane and now 2 months later, I'm walking 1.5 miles daily and swimming. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Hart.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
I took almost a year of inquiring at least 8 orthopedic surgeons before deciding on Dr Hart. From Yendy (medical assistant), to Britney (surgical nurse), to Max (PA) and finally Dr Hart, compassion was utmost. Dr Hart explained every step of the way. He was thorough with his diagnosis and answered every question in terms I understood. Britney went above to give me a sooner surgery date. Dr Hart leads a team of leaders and no doubt he will be one of our top Ortho surgeons for Florida and beyond.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Dr. Hart was recommend to me by a friend and two other people that I met. It was easy to get an appointment. He is very kind and compassionate. My surgery went splendidly and I am walking with no pain after just 2 weeks. Amazing!! I would recommend him highly!! I am a 70 year old woman and just had a hip replacement!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
He got the job done, very quick and painless compared to excruciating pain I had for 3 months prior to finding out what the problem was. Very informative, personable and caring staff. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
both the staff and doctor were very personable. Good quality of care which is hard to find today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
This doctor is the best we have seen in many years. He is an expert at what he does and good enough to recommend to family. Yes, my brother is going to him next to get his hip replacement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
I have nothing but praise for Dr. Hart! Professional, excellent bedside manner, top of his game and I see nothing but a bright future for him. I had a total hip replacement surgery and was not only up and walking same day but walking around my neighborhood 5 days later. When the physical therapist arrived at my home she asked to see the patient!!! I'm due to have my left side done in a few weeks and wouldn't trust anyone other than Dr Hart!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
I had a total knee replacement on March 13. I was out of bed and standing the same day. Dr. Hart and his crew gave me back my life. I fully recommend him, without reservation, to anyone having hip or knee replacement. His follow up visits were professional, timely and comforting. He is knowledgeable and skilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Staff was helpful and knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Originally considered going to NY to have my (R) hip replacement at HSS. However, through Internet research, I discovered the Bone & Joint Center. I selected Dr Hart and I decided to have my surgery in Florida. Dr Hart is knowledgeable, professional and has an outstanding bedside manner. HE LISTENS and HE CARES. Truly a credit to his profession. If you are in need of hip surgery, you should definitely meet with him and discuss your situation. I'm sure that you will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Dr. Gavin Hart performed a total knee replacement on February 3, 2017. Just 6 months later, I am pain free, have full range of motion and couldn't be happier. Dr. Hart is not only professional, but patient, taking the time to fully explain procedures and why physical therapy is so important. I absolutely highly recommend Dr. Hart to my family and friends and anyone reading this post. Additionally, his office staff are truly a pleasure, all being professional, personable and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Dr. Hart and his office staff are amazing! He helped my father-in-law greatly! He was so patient and listened to everything the loquacious 89 y/o had to tell him wether is was relevant or not. When Dr. Hart told him he would like to do surgery he did not like that so Dr. Hart and him reviewed non-surgical alternatives and created a plan of action for the problem that my father-in-law was comfortable with. Dr. Hart is knowledgeable, skilled, and his bed side manner is top notch!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hart?

The Center for Bone & Joint Surgery of the Palm Beaches