Dr. Gavin Hart, MD

Dr. Hart
Telehealth services available

The Center for Bone & Joint Surgery of the Palm Beaches

875 Military Trl Ste 105 Jupiter, FL 33458

Dr. Gavin Hart, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Jupiter, FL. He specializes in orthopedic surgery and hip & knee orthopedics.

Dr. Hart's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hart

Dr. Hart?
Dr. Hart's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gavin Hart, MD
6 weeks ago Dr Hart performed total left knee replacement on me. I was walking at 2 days and driving in 2 wks. I can walk for 20-40 minutes. I have 133 flexation. Pain level is never above 1-2. This will disappear in a relatively short time. Other doctors I visit ask "Your knee looks great, who did the surgery?"I am happy to tell them it was Dr Hart. The work, staff, and care I received were second to none. I wish I could give him 10 stars! I strongly recommend Dr Hart if you're considering any knee problems
Thomas J OBrien – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
I am so glad I was able to receive my new hip the end of November. I can walk up to 11 miles now and go for 15 mile bike rides! I feel amazing, I could have walked out of the hospital, Dr. Hart was fantastic and so were all the staff at Wellington Regional!
Jackie – Mar 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Walking without pain was an experience I had longed for several years. About an hour after surgery performed by Dr. Hart pain was a no longer an issue. Caring, informative, with a gentle caring presence is what Dr. Hart was and still is to me.
Bernard Lademan – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
I have very bad arthritis in both knees and I went to visit Dr. Gary Hart it was a referral from a friend of mine and his office staff and he were wonderful and very attentive and very professional and now I’m six weeks postop with a total knee replacement and I feel great thank you Dr Hart and my scar is so minimal I’m very happy.
Dr Kevin OBrien – Feb 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Doctor Hart is a great doc. He presents you with the facts and let's you decide. I needed a L total knee replacement and he did not pressure me into the decision at all. His PA, Max is great too. Both were personable and answered any and all questions freely. I had to have a manipulation under Anesthesia post op. No fault of doctor Hart's He did great work. My own body not wanting to bend the knee. I am now 3 months post op and doing very well. My scar is so perfect I can't even begin to explain. I limped in, am walking out and soon will be running by. Many thanks to Dr. Hart and his team. He gets you into therapy right away, which is key. Work it hard and you will reap the benefits. I used their PT group and could not be happier. A great team as well.
Fred Watson – Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
3 days after surgery I was walking without a cane or walker. 2 weeks after I can drive. Very happy as to how things went. Thanks, Bruce L.
Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
100% pleased with my results. I had right knee replacement surgery and I’m totally ecstatic about the great results. Dr Hart is patient and compassionate and led me thru my first surgery ever at age 75 ! I am so grateful and very pleased at my experience in his care. I would recommend Dr Hart to anyone needing knee or hip replacement or consultation. Dr Hart you are the BEST DR EVER. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR EXPERTISE, CARING AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE FROM STAFF TO YOUR MAGIC IN THE OPERATING ROOM. I CAN WALK WITHOUT HURTING AND NO PAIN. Yay !,,,, C. Corwin Young. ??
C. CorwinYoung in Oral Palm Bch, FL – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
I had knee replacement surgery and Dr. Hart did the job very well. I am extremes pleased with the result.
William Tabb – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
DR Hart took care of replacing a bilateral hip replacement. It worked out wonderfully so far! Recommend highly - he LISTENS to his patients!
Schweitzer – Jan 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Dr. Hart did a hip revision/replacement on my 95 year old mother and did an incredible job. It was not an easy undertaking for him I’m sure but the surgery and the end result were exactly as he predicted. He did the surgery on Christmas Eve, also not the best case scenario. He’s an amazing doctor and an Amazing doctor. Highly recommended by our family
Mary Cottrell on behalf of Alice Dwyer – Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Dr Hart is amazing. Just two days after hip replacement surgery I was experiencing 1 100th the pain I had been suffering over the past 2 1/2 years. Such a miracle !!!
Jeanne in West Palm Beach, FL – Dec 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Doctor Gavin Hart performed hip replacement surgery on me at the end of July. It has totally changed the quality of my life. I am back to walking without any pain. The operation was very tolerable. I used minimum amounts of meds and recuperated very quickly. I am sorry that I did not have the surgery done sooner. I am stopped daily on my walks by neighbors that want to know about my experience. They had been used to seeing me limping on my daily walks. My stride is longer and pain free. The PA Max Joffe was also always available and reassuring. THANK YOU !!!!
SUSAN WEINSTEIN – Dec 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Dr. Hart did a right and left knee replacement and he did an amazing job. His service and kindness is above the best I have ever experienced. My knee replacement was life changing and I could be more grateful. would highly recommend him.
Fernado Viana – Dec 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Dr. Hart did a left knee replacement and he did an amazing job. His service and kindness is above the best I have ever experienced. My knee replacement was life changing and I could be more grateful. would highly recommend him.
Jon Cragg – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Had 2 full replacement Hip Surgeries (L & R) w Dr Hart within 2 months. 5 weeks after later surgery, played 9 holes. Also I went to one of the most well know hip surgeons in area and he declined to operate on me, as it seem too difficult for him. Dr. Hart is a Great surgeon, terrific person & I would Highly recommend!
Jerry Colemon – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Dr. Hart used non-surgical treatment options before recommending the surgery. He is kind, efficient, and explained every aspect of the operation and recovery to my satisfaction. The surgery went great, and I would highly recommend Dr. Hart for knee replacement surgery. If I should ever need the other knee replaced I would let no one else operate on me. If I could give him six stars I would.
Tom J. – Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Dr Hart performed a total hip replacement via an anterior approach. I experienced minimal pain post-op and rehabed very quickly. My friends are amazed at my recovery. At 4 1\2 weeks i was walking unaided and with a normal gait. I highly recommend this surgeon. Thank you Dr Hart!
perry in West Palm Beach, FL – Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Had hip replacement surgery in 2019. Dr. Gavin thoroughly explained the entire procedure, from pre-op to post-surgical rehabilitation. Office staff is very professional while being understanding of the patients' needs and concerns. I would highly recommend Dr. Gavin and his staff when the need arises.
Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
Dr. Gavin Hart took on my case when others would not. I had a previous accident 3/12 years ago where I had to have pins and screws put in my left femur. I was having increasing pain which was finally diagnosed as Avascular Necrosis of the hip, requiring a total hip replacement. The only problem was one of the screws had broken making the removal of the old hardware very difficult, and time consuming. Other Doctors did not want to do the surgery, due to the difficulty, and time required. Dr Hart explained the procedure, and was very enthusiastic, and excepted the challenge. A normal hip replacement takes about 45 to 60 min. Mine took 3 1/2 hours. I am happy to say that after just 2 weeks I am walking with just a cane and the previous pain is gone. I still have some rehab to go but I cannot thank Dr. Gavin Hart enough. He is a great young Dr with an excellent bed side manner, he takes his time with his patients and explains his plan and answers any and all questions you may have.
John Meegan – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?
My mother-in-law Mrs. Smith was treated fantastic by Dr. Hart and associates before and after surgery. Our only complaint was there was no post op call. My wife had to make the call for the appointment.
Sep 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gavin Hart, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hart?

Gavin P. Hart, M.D. is a Board Eligible, Adult Reconstruction Fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Surgeon specializing in both primary and revision hip and knee replacement, as well as general fracture care. Dr. Hart began his medical training at Eastern ...

• Hip & Knee Orthopedics