Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD

Neurosurgery ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Gandhi

Baptist Health Neurosurgery Arkansas

9601 Baptist Health Dr Ste 750 Little Rock, AR 72205

Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Little Rock, AR and has been practicing for 3 years. He graduated from University Of Arkansas Medical School in 2009 and specializes in neurosurgery.

Dr. Gandhi accepts

Dr. Gandhi accepts the following insurance:

Health Exchange
Health Net
Medicaid
Qualchoice
Tricare
WellCare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arkansas

Check Dr. Gandhi's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Gandhi treats this condition more than 97% of his peers

Traumatic Brain Injury

Dr. Gandhi treats Traumatic Brain Injury more than 94% of his peers

Dr. Gandhi treats this condition more than 94% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Acquired Brain Injuries

• Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Image-Guided Spine Surgery
  • Kyphosis
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc Surgery

Dr. Gandhi?
Dr. Gandhi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I met Dr Gandhi thru his wife who operated on my brother's hernia. I sent an MRI to Dr Gandhi and he explain I needed surgery . Very informative and easy to talk to. He performed the surgery which consisted of two rods and 20 screws. Recovery has been fast and I am feeling great after 5 mo. I had very little pain thru the entire recovery. I highly recommend Dr Gandhi as a surgeon and person.
Excellent doctor
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
Dr. Gandhi is everything you could ever want in a Physician. I have read most of these reviews and I am not going to try and top these 5 Star ratings (well deserved). I will say I hope not to ever need to have Neurosurgery again in my lifetime, but if so I would be the repeat patient.Excellent Physician and Surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
Dr Gandhi has been very knowledgable, respectful, and caring. There was a bit of confusion on the day of my surgery as to where my surgical procedure opening would take place, after carefully reviewing my MRI he became aware that I needed a change of plan in order to have a successful procedure. I am grateful to God that he noticed and corrected the situation. The hospital and staff reassured me that he is a top doctor and if he sees and changes a plan , its for the patients best interest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
excellent patient concern the best I have ever seen! very professional and makes everything plain and simple to understand
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
I couldn't praise Dr. Gandhi enough; he gave me my quality of life back! From the initial assessment to the final appointment to release me, Dr. Gandhi made me feel safe, respected, and valued. I had an anterior cervical discectomy and fusion procedure. I was in a lot of pain, but I was worried about the surgery. Dr. Gandhi explained things to me clearly, treating me like an intelligent adult making a life-decision. I very highly recommend Dr. Gandhi! He is a fine man and an excellent doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
Dr. Gandhi made me feel safe and comfortable about my surgery. My sister, who doesn't trust any doctor, was even impressed. I am no longer dropping and breaking things thanks to the surgery he performed. The pain in my shoulders is gone. Thank you Dr. Gandhi for a stressful experience not so bad......
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
Dr. Gandhi has been wonderful throughout my whole ordeal. I couldn't have chosen a better doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Gandhi. Very Professional and really nice. He was recommended by Dr Nair which I am grateful. I had a C6 and C7 herniated disc. Dr. Gandhi explain all aspects of what could be fixable or repaired and what could not be repaired. He did an awesome job and I will recommend him over and over again... Thank you Dr.Gandhi for your awesome service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
Dr. Gandhi is a very talented surgeon. And a very likable person. If I ever need another neurosurgeon he's the one I'll call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
He is the most down to earth dr. a person could ever ask. He takes his time with you. polite, courteous, respectful person. He is a person I could hang out with. I really respect him very much. i had the nerve stimulator and he put this in my back. couldn't be more happy I chose Dr. Gandhi. thank you very much
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
Dr.Gandhi is knowledgeable,kind, friendly and engaged. He always kept me in the loop. He took time to explain everything as well as make sure any questions I had were answered. I fully trusted his opinions as he always backed them up with facts. If you need a neurosurgeon that falls under his specialty, he is your absolute best choice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
Wonderful doctor. When I came to the hospital I was paralyzed and I had instant relief from pain and could move all extremities after surgery. I was so thankful for him helping me with this problem. Very personable, takes time with patients to talk with patients and gets to know them. A very Christian man. His staff is wonderful and very helpful. I have a lot of trust and faith in him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
My husband had fell and had hurt his back and his Neck was paralyzed from the waist down he had two surgeries in one week two months later he's up walking around and doing great I would recommend this doctor very professional caring. He takes his time and listens to you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
Dr. Gandhi performed a TLIF surgery on me 3/29/18. He answered any questions that I had and I never felt rushed either in the hospital or at my appointments. He explained all aspects of the surgery and recovery to me. I have had great results from the surgery and now have no pain and the numbness that I was experiencing in my legs is gone. I highly recommend Dr. Gandhi’
He saved my son's life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
I feel so blessed to have had Dr Gandhi as my physician for my emergency back surgery! This dr has a wonderful bedside manner and displays so much compassion as well as having a genuine caring nature! He took the time to explain everything to me and was never in a rush. I truly respect Dr Gandhi as a doctor for everything he stands for and believes in! He did an excellent surgery on my back, and I highly recommend this doctor to everyone! I feel that he is truly the best!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
Dr. Gandhi repaired/fused the L4/L5 vertebrae for me. He did an excellent job & I was most pleased with his care. He made me feel comfortable in the knowledge that he saw my problem after reviewing my MRI & he knew that surgery was the only option to give me a pain free future. He is very personable & demonstrates excellent patient concern. I highly recommend him to anyone needing neurosurgery. Thank you, Dr. Gandhi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
We consider Dr Gandhi is a blessing! My husband was stooped over and could hardly walk when we first met Dr. Gandhi. After we talked with him and he examined his ex-rays, Dr Gandhi knew exactly what to do. He was concerned that we understood what was going to happen in the surgery and was extremely patient with explaining the whole procedure. His professionalism, his kindness, his expertise, was a wonderful experience in this situation. My husband is now standing tall. Thank you Dr Gandhi!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gautam Gandhi, MD?
Gandhi is a very caring doctor that did a awesome job fixing my L4 L5 fusion and disc replacement. He takes time to tell you what needs to be done and listens to your concerns. My surgery went great no complications of any kind. He follows up to make sure your doing ok. Would recommend him to anyone needing back surgery. He has great bedside manner also which I truly loved. Thanks to him I’m pain free again.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Gandhi?

Baptist Health Neurosurgery Arkansas

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gandhi treats patients.

Compare Providers