Dr. Gautam Arora, MD

Dr. Gautam Arora, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

65 Lawrence Bell Dr Ste 102 Williamsville, NY 14221 Get Directions

Our medical team specializes in improving your quality-of-life by helping you get back to doing the things that you enjoy.

Dr. Gautam Arora, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Williamsville, NY. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Arora is affiliated with Lake Shore Health Care Center.

Dr. Arora's Experience

See how Dr. Arora's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Arora

Dr. Arora accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Arora has admitting privileges.

Dr. Arora's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arora to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Arora's Performance
in Tonawanda, NY |
I had him for my pain specialist for a while. Aurora was great, He listen to me, He was generally concerned about my pain. I was doing great, my pain was managed. I was working again. I was doing great. Then they switched me to Santiago and everything went to hell. Now I'm in pain all the time. Santiago is a bad doctor.
buffalo ny |
treat u like a drug addict. dont go here.they r rude, under medicate.everyone gets 2 10mg opanaer n baclofen.no ajustment ever is wat the pA said. they dont tell u proceedure or.what.to expect. they act like theyre gods gift. drug test every visit. jason is rude and calous,coarse. no word for treatment plan only focus on the narcotics,no mention of your condition or solutions.like a cortisone shot that cause joint damage,osteo. as if the shot is gonna fix my broken leg. stay away from here
in Tonawanda , NY |
I've received excellent treatment. I was diagnosed with degenerative disc disease. They've done everything they can to try to ease the pain. I've been put through craziness from my insurance and they worked with it so I could still get treatment.
Sanborn, NY |
Dr. Arora is not running the office anymore, as far as I know. Dr. Arora is a fine Doctor. A PA is in charge. He has no EMPATHY for patients. A lack of empathy is a major problem for a provider, he is not even a Doctor. Patients go there for help, he does not care. My advice is if long term Pain Management is needed find someone else.
in Orchard Park, NY |
Dr. Arora is the best doctor in Buffalo..he is very knowledgeable and the staff is very friendly. I would recommend this office to anyone who has serious pain problems.
in Buffalo, NY |
Left my mom in his waiting rm for more then 4 hours, then never sent her script to pharmacy he's a useless Dr DON'T GO TO HIM
in Olean NY |
Been seeming Dr Arora for more then a year . Just went to him and the next day the pharmacy told me to call them because they lowerd my meds by 90 percent and wrote the wrong scripts so I called and the Doctor got on the phone and told me he didn't want to loose his license and that Dr Lewis screwed me up to get my meds from him . He told me he was dropping me for no resone. Had 11 back surgery s . He also fell asleep one day when he was seeing me . Worst Dr ever . Please don't go to him .
in Orchard Park, NY |
Dr. Arora works very well on an honor system! He's a good man!
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Arora is very cold and doesn't even know who you are keeps mixing you up with other patients. Dr. Arora never does any vitals on you and never checks your injured body area. I had appointments with Dr. Arora and all they do is urine tests and pill counts. The office staff is also very cold make you feel like dirt and always mixes up your appointment times. The staff no one knows the practice rules and keep saying that you will discharged from the practice for not following the rules.
Lancaster, NY |
Wonderful Doctor, very kind really listens to what you have to say. Dr. Arora has helped me get my pain level under control and my life back. The staff is very busy but always finds the time to answer your questions and offer a friendly smile
Tonawanda, NY |
If I could give less than one star I would. Have quit their practice entirely!
in North Tonawanda, NY |
very professional.easy to talk to.good man.
Have you seen Dr. Gautam Arora, MD?
Are you Dr. Arora?

Compare Dr. Arora

Dr. Arora's Care Philosophy

Dr. Arora's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Neurology

Dr. Arora has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Arora's Board Certifications

• Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Hand Pain
  • Headache-Free Migraine
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Nerve Sheath Tumors

Emory-Pain Managment

Completed in 2010

• Other Education
    University Of California-Pain Medicine

Dr. Arora does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arora and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine